Begin Your Case With a Proven Personal Injury Law Firm
Suffering severe and critical injuries in an accident is never easy. In addition to dealing with the physical damage, you may also be experiencing emotional trauma and financial stress due to the accident. When your injuries have had a significant impact on your life, and someone else is or could be responsible for causing your injuries, you must take steps to protect your future. Contact a Canton personal injury lawyer at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers to receive a free consultation and discuss your options for financial recovery.
We charge no upfront fees for our legal services and only take payment if we secure monetary compensation on your behalf. Call us at 800-333-9999 at any time to speak to one of our dedicated Canton personal injury lawyers and set up a free consultation.
We Represent Injured Accident Victims Across Many Categories. Some Personal Injury Cases We Handle Include:
- Accidents With Trucks or Commercial Vehicles
- Injuries & Wrongful Death Involving Driver Negligence (cell phone use, DUI)
- Accidents With Uninsured Motorists
- Whiplash Injury Accidents
- Airbag Deployment Accidents
- Takata Air Bag Recalls
- Motorcycle Accident Injuries
- Ridesharing: Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Bicycle Accident Injuries
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Pedestrians Hit By a Vehicle
- Head-On Collisions
- Rear-End Collisions
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Hiring an Ohio Personal Injury Attorney with Our Firm
In his podcast, “Ask the Hammer,” Attorney Darryl Isaacs – the Hammer – answers questions about how he and his team serve clients to help get them the compensation they need. Play the episode below:
Build Your Case with One of Our Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Canton
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers is a law firm proudly serving the Canton and surrounding area, providing legal representation in automotive, harmful drugs, wrongful death, abuse, and other accidents and injuries.
As seen on television and local billboards, Darryl Isaacs has been called “The Hammer,” winning settlements for Canton residents in Ohio who have been in an accident and seek compensation for their injuries.
Our Accident Law Firm Will Get Started on Your Case Immediately By:
- Listening to your story
- Answering your questions
- Advising you what to do next
- Investigating the accident scene and all other evidence related to your claim
- Reviewing medical records, police reports, and all documents
- Determining which parties are liable for your injury
- Meeting with insurance adjusters
- Helping you file your claim
- Demanding a just settlement for all of your medical treatment and damages
How the Personal Injury Claims Process Works
It is more common than you might think for personal injury victims in Canton to be unsure whether they want to move forward with their claim. After all, you may have no idea what to expect, and the unknown can be intimidating after all you have been through. Here is a basic idea of what to expect from the personal injury claims process:
- We start by investigating the cause of your accident
- Throughout our investigation, we gather evidence to support your case
- Once we have compiled the evidence we need, we will establish liability
- After liability has been established, your lawyer can calculate the value of your insurance and civil claims.
- Your lawyer will then file a claim with the appropriate insurance company
- Next is insurance negotiations, as the insurance company is unlikely to settle your claim fairly
- If the insurance company is unwilling or unable to compensate you for your damages in full, we will prepare your case for trial.
- We will work with the insurance company to get you fair compensation for your accident injury. Financial compensation is always one of the biggest services we provide as accident lawyers to clients.
- In court, your attorney will advocate for maximum compensation and prove, based on a preponderance of the evidence, that the defendant is liable for the injuries you sustained
Build Your Case With A Top Rated Accident LawyerIf you need immediate assistance with a vehicle accident or personal injury, call our team now at 800-333-9999 to begin your free case review and schedule an initial consultation to get legal advice. Our law firm represents injured victims across many categories. Some popular cases our accident attorneys handle include:
- Big Truck and Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Product Liability Cases
Types of Personal Injuries Victims Pursue Insurance and Civil Claims For
We cannot imagine what you are going through after a catastrophic injury, but we can fight for you if someone else’s negligence caused your accident. Our clients have had injuries resulting in several different types of personal injuries, such as:
- Loss of limbs
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord damage
- Neck injuries
- Full-thickness burns
- Compound fractures
- Bone breaks
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Emotional injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Organ failure
- Other permanent conditions
We understand that these injuries do more than impact your ability to work or perform normal human functions. They result in emotional and mental conditions not limited to depression, anxiety, and the ability to enjoy life in general.
If you have been involved in an accident, our Canton personal injury attorneys are available to help. Contact our office for a complimentary case review.
Recovering Medical Treatment Costs
We know how much it costs to go to the hospital, pay doctors, and get prescriptions filled. We also know how difficult it can be to navigate the healthcare system when dealing with insurance companies. It is very helpful to have a personal injury lawyer working for you to help recover the medical treatment costs and medical expenses associated with your injury claim.
Our lawyers will handle the medical expenses aspect of your claim, so you don’t have to worry about it. You can focus on recovering from your injuries instead of worrying about paying for the medical bills that will likely begin to pile up.
This is just a basic idea of what you could expect if you decide to move forward with your injury claim. The exact steps your case will take can vary wildly depending on the type of accident you were involved in and the specific details of your accident.
Find out more about what to expect from your case and the personal injury claims process when you contact an attorney for more information.
Reach Out to a Canton Personal Injury Attorney Today
Isaacs & Isaacs, Personal Injury Lawyers serving Canton, are prepared to take on several different types of personal injury cases related to automotive, drugs, slip and fall, catastrophic, and other injuries from accidents caused by others.
If you are interested in learning more about what your claim could be worth, discuss your case during a no-cost, risk-free consultation with a personal injury lawyer. We can get started on your case today when you contact our office.
To learn more about working with our Canton lawyers, call 1-800-333-9999 for your no-cost personal injury case review.