Begin Your Case With a Proven Personal Injury Law Firm
Accidents happen. Suppose you have suffered a car accident or another personal injury. In that case, you need a personal injury lawyer in your corner to ensure your rights are protected and you receive adequate and fair financial compensation for your injuries.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers proudly represents the people of Cincinnati, Ohio, and the surrounding area. Cincinnati, Ohio, is home to many of our nation’s treasured institutions, including Macy’s, Kroger, the Bengals, and of course, Johnny Bench and the Cincinnati Reds. Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers is proud to serve all who live and work in this diverse and endlessly entertaining metropolis.
Darryl Isaacs – The Hammer – and the entire team of Cincinnati personal injury attorneys at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers have been gratefully serving the residents of this great city for over two decades. If you or a loved one was hurt in an accident in Cincinnati, our firm can help you secure the monetary awards you need. In doing so, we will collect and analyze evidence, negotiate a settlement, and more.
We charge no upfront fees for our legal services and only take payment if we secure monetary compensation on your behalf. Call us at 800-333-9999 at any time to speak to one of our dedicated Cincinnati personal injury lawyers and set up a free consultation.
We Represent Injured Accident Victims Across Many Categories. Some Personal Injury Cases We Handle Include:
- Accidents With Trucks or Commercial Vehicles
- Injuries & Wrongful Death Involving Driver Negligence (cell phone use, DUI)
- Accidents With Uninsured Motorists
- Whiplash Injury Accidents
- Airbag Deployment Accidents
- Takata Air Bag Recalls
- Motorcycle Accident Injuries
- Ridesharing: Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Bicycle Accident Injuries
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Pedestrians Hit By a Vehicle
- Head-On Collisions
- Rear-End Collisions
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Hiring an Ohio Personal Injury Attorney with Our Firm
In his podcast, “Ask the Hammer,” Attorney Darryl Isaacs – the Hammer – answers questions about how he and his team serve clients to help get them the compensation they need. Play the episode below:
Our Accident Law Firm Will Get Started on Your Case Immediately By:
- Listening to your story
- Answering your questions
- Advising you what to do next
- Investigating the accident scene and all other evidence related to your claim
- Reviewing medical records, police reports, and all documents
- Determining which parties are liable for your injury
- Meeting with insurance adjusters
- Helping you file your claim
- Demanding a just settlement for all of your medical treatment and damages
How Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Will Manage Your Personal Injury Case
Working out a personal injury case on your own can be stressful and time-consuming. Save yourself the trouble and have one of our expert personal injury attorneys advocate for you.
- Collect the car accident or incident report
- Review your medical records and consult your doctors
- Gather photographic and video evidence of the incident
- Name the liable party or parties
- Evaluate settlement offers and negotiate with the insurer
- Communicate with other involved parties via email or phone
- Argue your case in a trial if a settlement isn’t attainable
Your personal injury lawyer will also maintain constant communication with you throughout your case. If you have questions or concerns regarding the legal process, contact them. They are here to serve you.
The Payment Method We Use at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers
Don’t worry. Looking at all of our legal services may feel overwhelming, but don’t let that deter you from getting a lawyer to help with your case! At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we will serve you and your family on a no-win, no-fee basis, which entails:
- No upfront fees
- No hourly rates
- No out-of-pocket expenses
- No retainers
When you and one of our personal injury lawyers in Cincinnati start working together, the two of you will agree upon a percentage they will deduct from your settlement or court award as their payment. They only take this portion if they obtain a financial award for you. This payment method eliminates surprise fees and reduces your financial risk. You can focus on recovering from your injuries without worry.
Build Your Case With A Top Rated Accident LawyerIf you need immediate assistance with a vehicle accident or personal injury, call our team now at 800-333-9999 to begin your free case review and schedule an initial consultation to get legal advice. Our law firm represents injured victims across many categories. Some popular cases our accident attorneys handle include:
- Big Truck and Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Product Liability Cases
You Can Seek Compensation for Your Injuries and Losses in Cincinnati
Personal injury victims and their families may be entitled to collect financial compensation. Although each case comes with its own circumstances and losses, common forms of damages your Cincinnati personal injury lawyer can recover in personal injury cases include:
- Past and anticipated medical costs: This category may cover emergency care, mobility aids, medications, hospital stays, physical therapy, diagnostic tests, and follow-up appointments.
- Lost income: Your injuries or doctor’s appointments may have kept you from earning a living.
- Lost earning potential: Depending on the severity of your injuries, you may not be able to go back to work for the foreseeable future.
- Mental anguish: Accidents can cause trauma, so you may have suffered phobias, anxiety, or sleeplessness as a result.
- Pain and suffering: Your injuries cause you discomfort, pain, and inconvenience.
- Property damage expenses: If you were in a traffic accident, you might need to repair or replace your vehicle in addition to receiving medical treatment for your car accident injury.
If your family member passed away from the accident, you could recoup wrongful death losses. You can file a claim or lawsuit for funeral bills, burial costs, final medical treatment costs, as well as loss of consortium, household services, and financial support.
How Long You Have to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit in Ohio
Ohio enforces certain time limits for filing lawsuits. Per Ohio Revised Code Section 2305.10, most people have two years to file a personal injury lawsuit. Ohio Revised Code Section 2125.02. The same deadline usually applies to those filing a wrongful death lawsuit.
Adhering to the deadline is paramount for securing compensation. Noncompliance could result in the court barring you from holding the other party liable for your losses. In that case, paying off all accident-related expenses will be your responsibility.
Justice With a Proven Cincinnati Personal Injury Lawyer
For over 20 years, Darryl Isaac – The Hammer – and the Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers team have been fighting for injured and wronged victims. Most of the time, these injuries come about through someone’s negligent actions.
We have a 99 percent victory rate for our cases and have collected over $2 billion for our clients in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. You can contact a personal injury lawyer in Louisville, Lexington, and Indianapolis should our other law offices be easier to visit.
We’ll do whatever we can to make the legal process as smooth as possible for you after your accident. Look at what some of our former clients have expressed about partnering with us:
“You all did a great job getting all liens taken care of in the best timely matter. Great job. Will advise others to use you for their needs.” – Stevens D.
“They were efficient, kind, and catered to my needs, they came to my house some 60 miles away when I could not travel. Thank you for getting everything back to normal after my accident.” – Joe P.
“Isaacs and Isaacs represented me and helped me get the cash I was entitled to, to help make up for what I spent on treatments that insurance didn’t cover, over-the-counter items, etc… Mark was very helpful and friendly and professional. Would highly recommend.” – Chelsea H.
Free Case Review: Personal Injury Lawyers in Cincinnati, OH
Your next important step is sharing your important story with our team of Cincinnati personal injury attorneys. At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we are ready to fight for the compensation you deserve.
To learn more about working with our Cincinnati lawyers, call 800-333-9999 for your no-cost personal injury case review.