Begin Your Case With a Proven Catastrophic Injury Law Firm
Nobody is ever prepared for the pain and suffering from catastrophic injuries. They affect a victim physically, financially, and psychologically. This can lead to a drastic change in income, financial status, and medical expenses. The good news is that you do not have to deal with catastrophic injuries alone. It is important for anyone suffering from catastrophic injuries to file a case against the responsible party. Our Springfield catastrophic injury lawyer can help ensure you get well-deserved compensation. They can use their legal knowledge to guide you through the process.
We charge no upfront fees for our legal services and only take payment if we secure monetary compensation on your behalf. Call us at 800-333-9999 at any time to speak to one of our dedicated Springfield catastrophic injury lawyers and set up a free consultation.
We Represent Injured Accident Victims Across Many Categories. Some Personal Injury Cases We Handle Include:
- Accidents With Trucks or Commercial Vehicles
- Injuries & Wrongful Death Involving Driver Negligence (cell phone use, DUI)
- Accidents With Uninsured Motorists
- Whiplash Injury Accidents
- Airbag Deployment Accidents
- Takata Air Bag Recalls
- Motorcycle Accident Injuries
- Ridesharing: Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Bicycle Accident Injuries
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Pedestrians Hit By a Vehicle
- Head-On Collisions
- Rear-End Collisions
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Getting the Legal Perspective on Car Accidents – Audio Interview
Car accident lawyer Darryl Isaacs — The Hammer — sat down to address legal and safety considerations when injured from a car crash in a recent radio episode of “Ask The Hammer,” the podcast exploring the legal matters that matter most. There are many elements at play when knowing what to do after a car accident. Listen to the episode directly below.
How Our Lawyers Can Help
There are many ways that catastrophic injuries can negatively affect your life and well-being. In some cases, these injuries can affect you for the rest of your life. Our personal injury lawyers can help you pursue compensation from the responsible party.
The damages you can recover include:
- Loss of present and future income
- Therapy costs
- Past and future medical expenses
Aside from physical and economic consequences, you can suffer psychological damage that can change your quality of life. The non-economic damages you can recover include:
- Pain and suffering
- Scarring and disfigurement
Our Accident Law Firm Will Get Started on Your Case Immediately By:
- Listening to your story
- Answering your questions
- Advising you what to do next
- Investigating the accident scene and all other evidence related to your claim
- Reviewing medical records, police reports, and all documents
- Determining which parties are liable for your injury
- Meeting with insurance adjusters
- Helping you file your claim
- Demanding a just settlement for all of your medical treatment and damages
What To Do After Sustaining Catastrophic Injuries
Following these steps can help your case:
Get Medical Attention
After an accident occurs, you need to get emergency medical assistance right away. If you are too injured to go to the hospital alone, wait for the paramedics to come and give you first aid. Avoid moving around too much, as this can worsen your injuries.
Call the Authorities
Your next step after getting medical attention is to contact the authorities. If your injuries are too severe, you can ask a nearby witness to contact the authorities. This call can help to get law enforcement and paramedics to the scene.
At the same time, reach out to a family member, friend, or trusted colleague to visit the scene and keep you company. They can help you collect relevant information and talk to the authorities on your behalf.
Contact a Lawyer
Shortly after the incident, you should contact a Springfield catastrophic injury lawyer. This helps build a case and hold the responsible party accountable for the incident.
Some of the procedures our Springfield catastrophic injury lawyers can do include the following:
- Contact and interview witnesses
- File the case and avoid the expiration of the statute of limitations
- Document and negotiate compensation
- Represent you in court or with the opposing party’s counsel
Build Your Case With A Top Rated Accident LawyerIf you need immediate assistance with a vehicle accident or personal injury, call our team now at 800-333-9999 to begin your free case review and schedule an initial consultation to get legal advice. Our law firm represents injured victims across many categories. Some popular cases our accident attorneys handle include:
- Big Truck and Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Product Liability Cases
Wrongful Death Compensation
Unfortunately, severe accidents and subsequent catastrophic injuries can lead to the loss of the life of a loved one. Our Springfield catastrophic injury lawyers can help you fight for wrongful death damages in such a case. You can file for:
- Pending medical bills
- Cost of settling the deceased’s estate
- Burial and funeral costs
Causes of Catastrophic Injuries
Some of the causes of catastrophic injuries are:
Workplace incidents are some of the most common causes of catastrophic injuries. Safety in the workplace means wearing protective gear and following all the rules. Sadly, not all employers follow workplace safety rules, putting their workers’ lives at risk.
Injuries Caused By Animals
The most common injuries include dog bites or serious scratches from other pets. Sometimes, a victim can be injured at a zoo or animal conservatory. This means the establishment did not carry out the relevant security checks.
In multiple jurisdictions, dog owners are responsible for securing their pets. The dog owner is liable if a child or adult suffers any injury from their pet. Working with our Springfield catastrophic injury lawyers can help you build a strong case and demand damages from the at-fault party.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
Motor vehicle accidents include car, truck, motorcycle, or bus accidents. They can cause pain and suffering to victims, resulting in catastrophic injuries. Such accidents can result from the following:
- Speeding: This is usually the top cause of serious accidents. When drivers do not follow set speed limits, they can injure themselves or others in the event of an impact.
- Driving under the influence: Drivers can cause serious accidents under the influence of alcohol, drugs, and other controlled substances. This can cause poor judgment and accidents, which result in catastrophic injuries.
- Distracted driving: Distracted drivers cause some accidents. This can mean that a driver is either texting, talking on the phone, interacting with a passenger, or having other distractions. This can cause deadly accidents and affect far more than just the distracted driver.
Harmful Pharmaceuticals Products
Not all pharmaceutical products we use have the FDA’s approval. Some product manufacturers care more about their money than the harm their products can cause to the users.
If you use harmful or defective products, you can hold the manufacturers and distributors accountable for the harm they cause. Our Springfield catastrophic injury lawyers can help you pursue compensation from the responsible party.
Consult a Springfield Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
The team at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers led by Darryl “The Hammer” Isaacs can provide the legal help you need. They can help you get justice and compensation due to your catastrophic injuries. Contact us today to get started with your case.
To learn more about working with our Springfield lawyers, call 800-333-9999 for your no-cost catastrophic injury case review.