Begin Your Case With a Proven Rideshare Accident Law Firm
Consider legal representation if you or a loved one were involved in a Lafayette rideshare accident. The Lafayette rideshare accident lawyer at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has assisted many clients and strives to seek compensation from all liable parties involved in rideshare accidents.
When an Uber or Lyft ridesharing accident occurs, it’s common to feel frustrated and confused. Victims of ridesharing accidents might not know who is liable for their losses. Pursuing compensation for your damages can be overwhelming since these cases can be complex and time-consuming.
In addition, ridesharing companies often aim to shift the blame to protect themselves, which can complicate the matter and make it more challenging to determine who is at fault for the accident. Fortunately, our lawyers are prepared to manage these obstacles for you and can represent you through various complications during the legal process.
We charge no upfront fees for our legal services and only take payment if we secure monetary compensation on your behalf. Call us at 800-333-9999 at any time to speak to one of our dedicated Lafayette rideshare accident lawyers and set up a free consultation.
We Represent Injured Accident Victims Across Many Categories. Some Personal Injury Cases We Handle Include:
- Accidents With Trucks or Commercial Vehicles
- Injuries & Wrongful Death Involving Driver Negligence (cell phone use, DUI)
- Accidents With Uninsured Motorists
- Whiplash Injury Accidents
- Airbag Deployment Accidents
- Takata Air Bag Recalls
- Motorcycle Accident Injuries
- Ridesharing: Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Bicycle Accident Injuries
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Pedestrians Hit By a Vehicle
- Head-On Collisions
- Rear-End Collisions
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Getting the Legal Perspective on Car Accidents – Audio Interview
Car accident lawyer Darryl Isaacs — The Hammer — sat down to address legal and safety considerations when injured from a car crash in a recent radio episode of “Ask The Hammer,” the podcast exploring the legal matters that matter most. There are many elements at play when knowing what to do after a car accident. Listen to the episode directly below.
Benefits of Working with a Lafayette Rideshare Accident Lawyer
A rideshare accident can happen to anyone, and it may be hard to determine who’s responsible, whether it’s the driver, the company, or even a third party. Our Lafayette rideshare accident lawyers can significantly support you and can help by filing your case so you can focus on recovery.
Some of the benefits of hiring include:
Determining the Liable Party
An attorney can initiate investigations to uncover the causes of the accident and determine what party is at fault. The at-fault party may also be considered negligent.
The defendant in a ridesharing accident could be:
- The driver working with the ridesharing company (Uber, Lyft, etc.)
- The driver of another vehicle
- A transit company
- A government agency (when city infrastructure malfunctions)
- Manufacturers of vehicle parts
- Repair and maintenance companies
Parties liable in a ridesharing accident usually look for ways to avoid responsibility. Our attorneys can represent you by communicating and negotiating with the other party to maximize your compensation.
Calculating the Compensation Value of Your Case
Claims and lawsuits are fact-based. A Lafayette rideshare accident attorney knows how to collect vital evidence and can draft estimates of the compensation you may be entitled to.
Our Accident Law Firm Will Get Started on Your Case Immediately By:
- Listening to your story
- Answering your questions
- Advising you what to do next
- Investigating the accident scene and all other evidence related to your claim
- Reviewing medical records, police reports, and all documents
- Determining which parties are liable for your injury
- Meeting with insurance adjusters
- Helping you file your claim
- Demanding a just settlement for all of your medical treatment and damages
Recoverable Damages for Victims in a Rideshare Accident
Accidents can lead to serious, life-altering injuries that may last for many years or even a lifetime. A rideshare accident attorney in Lafayette can listen to your case. They can help you discover how your life was impacted by the accident and offer suggestions on pathways for legal action.
After taking your case, our attorneys can initiate investigations, identify the liable party(s), and estimate the value of your case. Some recoverable damages in this type of case include:
- Medical bills incurred when you were hospitalized
- Lost wages from your time off work as you recover from injuries
- Loss of future earning potential, especially when the accident leaves you disabled
- Pain and suffering
When ridesharing accidents happen, the best practice is to immediately report to authorities and legal experts to ensure you receive evidence and support for your defense. Timely action ensures that your attorney can offer adequate care and help you pursue fair and sufficient compensation for your damages.
Build Your Case With A Top Rated Accident LawyerIf you need immediate assistance with a vehicle accident or personal injury, call our team now at 800-333-9999 to begin your free case review and schedule an initial consultation to get legal advice. Our law firm represents injured victims across many categories. Some popular cases our accident attorneys handle include:
- Big Truck and Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Product Liability Cases
Contingency Fees to Work with a Rideshare Accident Lawyer in Lafayette
At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we understand that timely help means everything to our clients. Therefore, we do not require you to pay for a consultation, and there are no upfront fees or costs. We operate on a contingency fee system, which means we only get paid if we win your case.
Causes of Ridesharing Accidents
Ridesharing companies take precautions to protect their users and third parties. However, even with the utmost care, accidents can still occur because of uncontrollable circumstances.
Here are some situations that can usually indicate who is liable in a ridesharing accident
- Some rideshare drivers tend to speed up to satisfy their customers. In this situation, their actions can often lead to accidents.
- Sometimes, these drivers might not have mastered their traffic and driving skills, making them risky vehicle operators on the roads. An inexperienced driver can make costly mistakes such as crashing or ignoring road signals.
- Road conditions such as potholes and poor road design are also significant hazards for drivers. These conditions can make it impossible for rideshare drivers to avoid accidents, especially on unfamiliar roads.
Contact Our Team Today
If you or a loved one is involved in a Lafayette rideshare accident, don’t wait until it’s too late. Take immediate action and contact us at Isaacs & Isaacs to seek representation. Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers offer free and confidential consultations to all victims and their families.
Our team is prepared to work alongside you as we determine the parties liable for your accident. We will do everything we can to cover all the bases and help you fight for proper compensation. Call us today to get started.
To learn more about working with our Lafayette lawyers, call 1-800-333-9999 for your no-cost rideshare accident case review.