Begin Your Case With a Proven Catastrophic Injury Law Firm
Catastrophic injuries can change your life forever. You may suffer from brain trauma, spinal cord damage, loss of a limb, or other serious injuries. You may be entitled to compensation when someone else’s negligence causes such injuries. You do not have to fight this battle alone.
A Canton catastrophic injury lawyer at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers could offer legal guidance and help you file a claim to hold the responsible party accountable. Our firm’s founder, Darryl “The Hammer” Isaacs, knows how to deal with insurance companies, and he will fight for the compensation you need to recover and move forward with your life.
We charge no upfront fees for our legal services and only take payment if we secure monetary compensation on your behalf. Call us at 800-333-9999 at any time to speak to one of our dedicated Canton catastrophic injury lawyers and set up a free consultation.
We Represent Injured Accident Victims Across Many Categories. Some Personal Injury Cases We Handle Include:
- Accidents With Trucks or Commercial Vehicles
- Injuries & Wrongful Death Involving Driver Negligence (cell phone use, DUI)
- Accidents With Uninsured Motorists
- Whiplash Injury Accidents
- Airbag Deployment Accidents
- Takata Air Bag Recalls
- Motorcycle Accident Injuries
- Ridesharing: Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Bicycle Accident Injuries
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Pedestrians Hit By a Vehicle
- Head-On Collisions
- Rear-End Collisions
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Getting the Legal Perspective on Car Accidents – Audio Interview
Car accident lawyer Darryl Isaacs — The Hammer — sat down to address legal and safety considerations when injured from a car crash in a recent radio episode of “Ask The Hammer,” the podcast exploring the legal matters that matter most. There are many elements at play when knowing what to do after a car accident. Listen to the episode directly below.
Let a Catastrophic Injury Lawyer in Canton Help
If you’ve been involved in a catastrophic accident, Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers is ready to offer responsive legal help. Catastrophic injury cases are often complex because more than one party may be at fault.
A Canton catastrophic injury lawyer will do the following for you:
- Gather evidence that supports your claim. This may include medical records, witness statements, and photos of the scene before and after the accident.
- Value your damages. Compensatory damages are categorized into two: economic and non-economic. We’ll consider all factors to compute the correct value based on your injuries and their impact on your life.
- File all pertinent documents with the courts. We will take care of filing all necessary paperwork with the statutory deadlines so you do not lose your chance for compensation.
- Negotiate with insurers. While you recover from your injuries, we’ll arrange meetings and negotiate with the insurance adjusters on your behalf.
- Represent you in court. If negotiations don’t pan out, we could file a lawsuit and represent you at trial.
Our Accident Law Firm Will Get Started on Your Case Immediately By:
- Listening to your story
- Answering your questions
- Advising you what to do next
- Investigating the accident scene and all other evidence related to your claim
- Reviewing medical records, police reports, and all documents
- Determining which parties are liable for your injury
- Meeting with insurance adjusters
- Helping you file your claim
- Demanding a just settlement for all of your medical treatment and damages
What Damages Can I Recover In a Canton Catastrophic Injury Accident Case?
If you’ve suffered a catastrophic injury due to someone else’s negligence, you might be entitled to compensation for your damages. A Canton catastrophic injury attorney at our firm could help you recover the following:
- Hospitalization, Surgery, and Follow-Up Care Costs: You can recover compensation to pay for hospitalization, surgery, and related care after an accident. This includes any necessary transportation to and from the hospital for treatment.
- Medical Equipment: If you require a wheelchair or other mobility device after your injuries, you could receive compensation to cover this cost.
- Rehabilitation and Therapy Costs: You could also receive financial recovery for rehabilitation services, such as physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
- Lost Wages and Income: You could recover lost wages if you cannot work because of your injuries. This includes wages for the time you were out of work and any bonuses or commissions you would’ve earned during that period.
- Reduced Earning Capacity: If your injuries prevent you from working full-time or returning to work after recovery, you could seek future lost income due to diminished earning capacity caused by the injuries.
- Disability: A catastrophic injury can cause long-term disability that requires ongoing medical treatment and care.
Build Your Case With A Top Rated Accident LawyerIf you need immediate assistance with a vehicle accident or personal injury, call our team now at 800-333-9999 to begin your free case review and schedule an initial consultation to get legal advice. Our law firm represents injured victims across many categories. Some popular cases our accident attorneys handle include:
- Big Truck and Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Product Liability Cases
Statute of Limitations for Catastrophic Injury in Ohio
According to Ohio Revised Code §2305.10, the statute of limitations for filing a personal injury lawsuit is two years from the date of injury. If you miss this statutory deadline, you could lose your chance to seek compensation and hold the liable parties responsible.
When you work with a catastrophic injury attorney in Canton, you can recover in peace knowing they will handle your case from start to finish, ensuring all legal documents are filed within the timeframe.
Pay Us After Winning Your Case
At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we don’t charge any upfront fees or costs to handle your case. Our attorneys work on contingency, meaning you pay nothing unless we win a settlement or court award for you.
We understand that right now, you may not be able to pay legal fees out-of-pocket, but this will not hinder us from seeking justice on your behalf.
Types of Catastrophic Injuries in Canton, OH
Catastrophic injuries can impact the brain, spinal cord, and other body parts. Some of the most common include:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Spinal cord injuries, some of which lead to paralysis
- Internal injuries and bleeding
- Organ damage
- Burn injuries
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Other severe injuries
Victims of catastrophic injuries often require extensive medical care and rehabilitation that can last for years. This is because the long-term effects of catastrophic injury can include physical disabilities, including loss of sight or hearing, emotional trauma, including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and partial or total paralysis.
Causes of Catastrophic Injuries in Canton, OH
Catastrophic injuries can occur for different reasons and may include:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Car accidents can result in severe brain injuries, spinal cord damage, paralysis, and amputations. These injuries often require extensive medical treatment.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: These accidents can happen due to hazardous conditions in public places, such as shopping malls, grocery stores, and restaurants. However, they can also happen on private property as a result of the owner’s negligence.
- Medical Malpractice: This entails errors that can occur when a doctor or healthcare facility fails to diagnose a serious condition, misdiagnoses an existing condition, gives the wrong prescription, or operates on the wrong patient or body part.
- Dog Bites: Most dog bites occur when dogs are left unattended or without proper restraining from their owners. Dog bites can lead to severe injuries such as bacterial infections.
- Bicycle Accidents: When a bicycle accident occurs, it can lead to traumatic brain injury, fractures, and even death.
- Workplace-Related Injuries: These injuries can be caused by defective products, unsafe working conditions, or improper training of employees. You cannot sue your employer in Ohio, but a Canton Catastrophic Injury Lawyer can file a lawsuit against a third party if applicable.
Contact Us Today for a Free Case Review
At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we can help you pursue justice after suffering a catastrophic injury due to someone else’s negligence. We’ve recovered over $1 billion in settlements for our clients, and we’re ready to get started on your case.
To learn more about working with our Canton lawyers, call 800-333-9999 for your no-cost catastrophic injury case review.