Begin Your Case With a Proven Pedestrian Accident Law Firm
As a pedestrian, you have certain rights under the law. For instance, you have the right-of-way in parking lots. You also have the right to use crosswalks, bike lanes, and other pedestrian-designated areas. When someone violates those rights, you can hold them financially accountable. While you attend doctors’ appointments and recover, our Ohio pedestrian accident lawyer will handle everything your case requires.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has recovered billions for injured claimants and their loved ones. We’re ready to begin your case when you are.
We charge no upfront fees for our legal services and only take payment if we secure monetary compensation on your behalf. Call us at 800-333-9999 at any time to speak to one of our dedicated Ohio pedestrian accident lawyers and set up a free consultation.
We Represent Injured Accident Victims Across Many Categories. Some Personal Injury Cases We Handle Include:
- Accidents With Trucks or Commercial Vehicles
- Injuries & Wrongful Death Involving Driver Negligence (cell phone use, DUI)
- Accidents With Uninsured Motorists
- Whiplash Injury Accidents
- Airbag Deployment Accidents
- Takata Air Bag Recalls
- Motorcycle Accident Injuries
- Ridesharing: Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Bicycle Accident Injuries
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Pedestrians Hit By a Vehicle
- Head-On Collisions
- Rear-End Collisions
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Getting the Legal Perspective on Car Accidents – Audio Interview
Car accident lawyer Darryl Isaacs — The Hammer — sat down to address legal and safety considerations when injured from a car crash in a recent radio episode of “Ask The Hammer,” the podcast exploring the legal matters that matter most. There are many elements at play when knowing what to do after a car accident. Listen to the episode directly below.
Our Legal Team Offers Free Case Reviews
We want you to understand everything about your case from the very beginning. That’s why, before you even sign anything, you can start a free case review. Here, you can discuss your case with our team and learn about its possible outcome.
You can also get answers to:
- How long it’ll take to settle your case
- What you should and should not do after a collision
- The benefits of partnering with our team
- How we will build and manage your case
- Any other questions you may have
Our Accident Law Firm Will Get Started on Your Case Immediately By:
- Listening to your story
- Answering your questions
- Advising you what to do next
- Investigating the accident scene and all other evidence related to your claim
- Reviewing medical records, police reports, and all documents
- Determining which parties are liable for your injury
- Meeting with insurance adjusters
- Helping you file your claim
- Demanding a just settlement for all of your medical treatment and damages
What You Can Expect from Your Pedestrian Accident Lawyer in Ohio
When you partner with our firm, we will:
Investigate Your Case
Your pedestrian accident case requires evidence, including:
- The police report
- Photos of the accident scene
- Your medical records
- Your imaging scan results
- Security camera footage
- Testimony from eyewitnesses and accident reconstruction specialists
- Physical evidence, including the vehicle’s point of impact
If you have any information to support your case, we encourage you to share those details with your legal team. We will assert that you deserve compensation because another party caused your accident with the evidence we find. WBNS and WCPO reported accidents that could be similar to your case. Our firm is familiar with the ways accident victims in our state suffer because of other people’s negligence.
File Your Insurance Claim
You can seek compensation after your pedestrian accident by filing a claim with the at-fault party’s insurance company.
For many accident claimants, this process is harder than it sounds. Yet, with our team on your side, we will support your insurance claim by:
- Presenting evidence to support your claim
- Calculating your damages
- Handling all communications with the claims adjuster
- Reviewing the liable policy’s details
- Negotiating a settlement
File Your Civil Lawsuit
As noted, we resolve many pedestrian accident claims through insurance negotiations. However, our trial-ready lawyers will take your case to court. We have over 20 years of experience advocating for injured claimants at trial.
To advance your lawsuit, we will:
- Manage your case paperwork
- File it within the statute of limitations
- Take depositions from witnesses
- Cross-examine the other party’s witnesses
- Protect you from unfair courtroom proceedings
- Apply local, state, and federal laws to your case
Build Your Case With A Top Rated Accident LawyerIf you need immediate assistance with a vehicle accident or personal injury, call our team now at 800-333-9999 to begin your free case review and schedule an initial consultation to get legal advice. Our law firm represents injured victims across many categories. Some popular cases our accident attorneys handle include:
- Big Truck and Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Product Liability Cases
You Generally Have Two Years To File Your Pedestrian Accident Lawsuit in Ohio
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers resolve many injury claims through insurance negotiations. Chances are, you won’t have to file a lawsuit to recover compensation.
Regardless, you generally have two years to file your lawsuit, per Ohio Revised Code Section 2305.10. You would have the same two-year deadline if you lost a loved one.
We will do everything possible to ensure that your lawsuit is filed on time. If the two-year deadline slips away and you haven’t filed your lawsuit:
- The court won’t hear your case.
- You cannot sue the at-fault party.
- The financial burden of your case would fall on you.
- The insurance company may dismiss your claim.
We’re Ready to Pursue Financial Recovery for Your Losses
Compensation in your case should account for your past, present, and future injury-related losses. We will evaluate your injury-related medical bills, invoices, receipts, and billing statements when determining what you can recover.
Our team will seek:
Your Medical Bills
You may be struggling with a serious, life-altering condition. We believe you should get every treatment you deserve without worrying about finances. Recoverable healthcare expenses may include:
- Doctors’ copays
- Rehabilitative care
- Psychological counseling
- Assistive devices, such as crutches and wheelchairs
Your Employee-Related Losses
We don’t want you to worry about making ends meet while recovering from serious injuries. We will account for lost employee benefits in your case’s value, including tips, bonuses, and wages.
Your lawyer will also consider how your injuries affect your future earning ability. For instance, we can pursue this loss if you can no longer work the same number of hours as you did before the accident.
Pain and Suffering
You can recover more than economic losses after getting hurt. You can also pursue “pain and suffering” losses. This compensates you for your injury-related hardships.
If your accident leaves you with a lifelong disability, like spinal cord trauma or cognitive impairments, compensation can account for this challenge.
If you lost a loved one, we would do everything your case requires while you spend time with your family. While you celebrate and remember your loved one’s life, we will pursue:
- The cost of their funeral and burial
- Their pain and suffering
- Their necessary end-of-life healthcare expenses
Based on your situation, we may pursue other losses than those listed here.
We’ve Recovered Billions of Dollars for Injured Claimants
Here’s what you should know about us:
- We’re part of the Multi-Million-Dollar Advocates Forum. Membership is reserved for lawyers who have recovered millions for their clients, and only one percent of the nation’s attorneys are members.
- In one case we managed, our client was struck while on foot, suffering neck and shoulder injuries. After investigating his situation, we recovered $1.5 million for his losses.
- You don’t pay anything unless we recover compensation for your injury-related losses. We work on contingency, meaning our attorney’s fees are “contingent” on us winning your case, and you pay nothing upfront while we work on your case.
With Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, you get more than an attorney; you get a trusted advocate.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Today to Get Started
Members of our pedestrian accident team are standing by to hear your story. If you or a loved one suffered injuries in Ohio, our lawyers are ready to advocate for you. Get started now by dialing Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers. We offer legal aid in both English and Spanish.
To learn more about working with our Ohio lawyers, call 1-800-333-9999 for your no-cost pedestrian accident case review.