Begin Your Case With a Proven Personal Injury Law Firm
Columbus is more than Ohio’s state capital; it’s a hotbed for serious injuries. Collisions, traumatic brain injuries, and fatal accidents happen almost daily. When you’re hurt due to someone else’s negligence, a Columbus personal injury lawyer from our firm can start pursuing your damages today.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers have centuries of combined experience that we’re ready to put to work for you.
We charge no upfront fees for our legal services and only take payment if we secure monetary compensation on your behalf. Call us at 800-333-9999 at any time to speak to one of our dedicated Columbus personal injury lawyers and set up a free consultation.
We Represent Injured Accident Victims Across Many Categories. Some Personal Injury Cases We Handle Include:
- Accidents With Trucks or Commercial Vehicles
- Injuries & Wrongful Death Involving Driver Negligence (cell phone use, DUI)
- Accidents With Uninsured Motorists
- Whiplash Injury Accidents
- Airbag Deployment Accidents
- Takata Air Bag Recalls
- Motorcycle Accident Injuries
- Ridesharing: Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Bicycle Accident Injuries
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Pedestrians Hit By a Vehicle
- Head-On Collisions
- Rear-End Collisions
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Hiring an Ohio Personal Injury Attorney with Our Firm
In his podcast, “Ask the Hammer,” Attorney Darryl Isaacs – the Hammer – answers questions about how he and his team serve clients to help get them the compensation they need. Play the episode below:
We Help Injured Victims in Columbus, Ohio
We’re ready to start building your personal injury case today. Our personal injury lawyers in Columbus, Ohio can help if:
- You suffered harm due to another party’s negligence.
- You lost a loved one due to negligence.
- You’re the personal representative of a late claimant’s estate.
- You’re filing a claim or lawsuit on behalf of another person, like a minor child.
We don’t want you to worry about navigating the legal process on your own. That’s where our Columbus personal injury lawyer from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers comes in. We will file your personal injury claim, negotiate a financial settlement, and pursue what you need in civil court.
Our Accident Law Firm Will Get Started on Your Case Immediately By:
- Listening to your story
- Answering your questions
- Advising you what to do next
- Investigating the accident scene and all other evidence related to your claim
- Reviewing medical records, police reports, and all documents
- Determining which parties are liable for your injury
- Meeting with insurance adjusters
- Helping you file your claim
- Demanding a just settlement for all of your medical treatment and damages
You Must Act Within the State’s Statutory Deadline
Ohio sets a firm deadline for filing your personal injury lawsuit. These deadlines may apply to you:
- Ohio Revised Code Section 2305.10 notes that you generally have two years to file your civil lawsuit. The statute of limitations begins from the date of your accident (or when you discovered your injuries).
- Ohio Revised Code Section 2125.02 notes that you typically have two years to file your wrongful death lawsuit. This deadline generally begins from the date your loved one passes away.
Why Is the Statutory Deadline Important?
It’s important to file your personal injury case within the appropriate deadline because:
- The courts will refuse to hear your case if you file it too late.
- The insurance company would have less reason to pay for your losses if your filing period expires.
- Filing your case too late would leave you with few financial recovery options.
You can trust our team to file your case within the statutory deadline.
Build Your Case With A Top Rated Accident LawyerIf you need immediate assistance with a vehicle accident or personal injury, call our team now at 800-333-9999 to begin your free case review and schedule an initial consultation to get legal advice. Our law firm represents injured victims across many categories. Some popular cases our accident attorneys handle include:
- Big Truck and Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Product Liability Cases
We’re Not Like Other Personal Injury Attorneys in Columbus
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers isn’t your average law firm. We’ve recovered billions for injured claimants in Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio. Check out what sets our team apart:
Our Founder Has a Passion for Helping Injured People
Our co-founder, Attorney Darryl “the Hammer” Isaacs founded this firm in 1993 with his father. Since then, he’s been a familiar face on billboards, Super Bowl commercials, and podcasts.
One thing’s for certain: Attorney Isaacs loves helping injured people. His passion extends to each member of his law firm. This is exemplified in:
- Our commitment to our community. We regularly host events where we give supplies to disadvantaged families and share educational programs.
- Our payment plan. We offer our help on a contingency fee basis because we want everyone to have access to legal representation. Here, you don’t pay any costs or fees unless we win or settle your case.
- Our resources. We want our clients to understand everything about the financial recovery process. Resources include our car accident checklist, podcast, and YouTube channel.
Our Columbus Personal Injury Lawyer Has High Customer Satisfaction Ratings
We’re constantly getting positive feedback from our clients. Right now, out of 46 Google Reviews, we have a solid 4.7-star rating. We also have an “A+” rating on the Better Business Bureau (BBB)’s website.
Some client comments we’ve received include:
- “[Attorney] Cherry Henault took over my case and immediately began to be very proactive in helping me through the deposition and litigation process to reach a final settlement. She was very responsive every time I had questions or needed guidance.” – Mary W.
- “Attorney was extremely helpful and answered all my questions. He even refused, on my behalf to accept a low offer from the defendant. I shared with him that I trusted his decision when he thought the offer was fair. I highly recommend Isaacs and Isaacs in the event of an injury-related accident.” – Damon W.
- “Excellent service. Always there when I had any questions and made me feel like they actually cared about my case. I love how they stay on top of things and kept me updated. Thank you, Isaacs and Isaacs!!!” – Landan K.
We’ve Recovered Billions for Injured People
We want you to feel confident in your decision to partner with us. Here are some success stories we want to share with you:
- Our client’s child suffered a traumatic brain injury after her school bus flipped over in an accident. The outcome? A $6.4 million settlement.
- Our client had to be airlifted to the hospital after she was t-boned by a negligent driver. The outcome? $1.42 million.
- The family of a deceased 18-year-old came to us with their case. Their son had suffered fatal injuries in a motorcycle accident. The outcome? A $1.5 million settlement.
We’re proud members of the Million-Dollar Advocates Forum. Membership is reserved for attorneys who have secured more than a million dollars in damages.
What Should I Do After Getting Injured in Columbus, Ohio?
After getting hurt, the following measures could promote your case’s resolution:
- Seek medical attention.
- Follow through with your recommended treatment plan.
- Keep track of your injury-related losses.
- Refrain from sharing information on social media.
- Refer all settlement offers to your legal team.
- Refuse to give a recorded statement to the liability insurer.
We also recommend considering your legal options as soon as you can. That way, your team can safeguard time-sensitive evidence before it disappears.
What to Expect During Your Free Case Review
When you connect with Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers:
- You’ll speak with a compassionate member of our team who wants to hear your story.
- You’ll have the chance to share some information about your case, including your injuries’ severity.
- You can learn more about our legal strategies, payment arrangement, and previous outcomes.
Additionally, you can ask us anything about your circumstances. We’re ready to take your call now.
Call Our Law Firm Today to Get Started!
When you call for our Columbus personal injury lawyer, you call “the Hammer.” We’ll do everything possible to resolve your case and recover compensation. Begin your free, no-obligation case review today.
To learn more about working with our Columbus lawyers, call 800-333-9999 for your no-cost personal injury case review.