Begin Your Case With a Proven Rideshare Accident Law Firm
Rideshare services are meant to be safe and dependable options. Using a rideshare service like Lyft or Uber, it’s hard to know the driver’s background and driving skills. If you or a loved one were harmed during a rideshare encounter due to improper care, our Kentucky rideshare accident lawyer can help you understand your legal rights and file a case.
We charge no upfront fees for our legal services and only take payment if we secure monetary compensation on your behalf. Call us at 800-333-9999 at any time to speak to one of our dedicated Kentucky rideshare accident lawyers and set up a free consultation.
We Represent Injured Accident Victims Across Many Categories. Some Personal Injury Cases We Handle Include:
- Accidents With Trucks or Commercial Vehicles
- Injuries & Wrongful Death Involving Driver Negligence (cell phone use, DUI)
- Accidents With Uninsured Motorists
- Whiplash Injury Accidents
- Airbag Deployment Accidents
- Takata Air Bag Recalls
- Motorcycle Accident Injuries
- Ridesharing: Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Bicycle Accident Injuries
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Pedestrians Hit By a Vehicle
- Head-On Collisions
- Rear-End Collisions
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Getting the Legal Perspective on Car Accidents – Audio Interview
Car accident lawyer Darryl Isaacs — The Hammer — sat down to address legal and safety considerations when injured from a car crash in a recent radio episode of “Ask The Hammer,” the podcast exploring the legal matters that matter most. There are many elements at play when knowing what to do after a car accident. Listen to the episode directly below.
Our Accident Law Firm Will Get Started on Your Case Immediately By:
- Listening to your story
- Answering your questions
- Advising you what to do next
- Investigating the accident scene and all other evidence related to your claim
- Reviewing medical records, police reports, and all documents
- Determining which parties are liable for your injury
- Meeting with insurance adjusters
- Helping you file your claim
- Demanding a just settlement for all of your medical treatment and damages
Common Rideshare Accident FAQs
What Can Our Rideshare Accident Lawyers in Kentucky Do for You?
The legal process can be physically and emotionally demanding when dealing with a rideshare accident, especially if you are also focusing on your recovery from the accident. The physical and emotional pain that you’re going through, coupled with the financial constraints of medical bills, are more than enough to deal with. Our lawyers are here to take the heavy weight off your shoulders.
In this situation, our personal injury lawyers can:
- Evaluate your case and determine the compensation you may be entitled to for your damages
- Collect evidence and retrieve data from the accident scene
- We can track down eyewitness reports and get stories to corroborate your case
- Our team can respond to case-related calls and other forms of communication so you can recover in peace
- Our Kentucky rideshare accident attorneys can handle the documentation and file any paperwork needed to progress your case, including the court or the insurance company
- We can work on your behalf to negotiate a fair settlement
Involving our lawyers in your case can save you from wasting time, and if needed, we can even represent your case in court.
Build Your Case With A Top Rated Accident LawyerIf you need immediate assistance with a vehicle accident or personal injury, call our team now at 800-333-9999 to begin your free case review and schedule an initial consultation to get legal advice. Our law firm represents injured victims across many categories. Some popular cases our accident attorneys handle include:
- Big Truck and Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Product Liability Cases
Compensation for Recoverable Damages
Your life may change dramatically when you’re involved in an accident. We have seen and know how receiving compensation can help reduce the burden you have to carry. Our rideshare accident attorneys in Kentucky can help you pursue compensation for your damages after a rideshare accident. Here are a few examples of what these damages could include:
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of potential income
- Costs of long-term or in-home healthcare
- Permanent disability
We also acknowledge that there is no amount of compensation that is equivalent to a lost loved one. We believe compensation can make a difference and help relieve your suffering by reducing financial strain and stress during this difficult time. When a loved one passes away from a rideshare accident, you may be able to receive compensation for wrongful death damages.
Some may include:
- Funeral expenses
- Burial expenses
- Pain and suffering
Statute of Limitations
It is also important to note that you only have a small window to file a case from when you are involved in a rideshare accident. You can work with our attorney to help ensure your case is filed within these time constraints. In Kentucky, you or your loved one have to file within the following time frames depending on your case:
- Two years when it is a vehicle personal injury case
- One year if you are suing on behalf of a loved one who passed away from the accident
While two years might seem like a long time, that period can pass quickly, especially if you are trying to get your life back in order. Our office can handle the hassle of a personal injury claim or lawsuit for you while you recover.
What Happens When You Wait to File
What happens when you put off filing your personal injury case? Witnesses may forget what they’ve seen, evidence can disappear, and insurance companies have more time to pressure you into an unfair settlement offer. The longer you wait, the more medical bills you may have, making that lowball offer seem rather tempting.
Don’t delay getting the money you deserve. Our attorneys can get started on your case while you’re still in recovery.
Have you been wondering how you can afford legal help? Our rideshare accident lawyers in Kentucky work on a contingency fee basis. That means there are no upfront fees or costs. You don’t have to pay anything until we win or settle your case.
Liability in a Rideshare Accident
Rideshare cases can get complicated quickly. Along with drivers and passengers, they can involve major corporations and multiple insurance companies. Don’t let your case get tossed out because you filed against the wrong party. We can help you determine who is responsible for paying compensation for your injuries.
Common Causes of Rideshare Accidents
Several factors can lead to rideshare accidents, but they’re mainly due to these common causes:
- Impaired driving
- Unsafe following distances
- Failure to yield to road signs and regulations
- Drowsy driving
Contact Our Rideshare Accident Attorneys in Kentucky Today
Take the first step today. Get in touch with our office, and we can review your case for free. Your justice means a lot to us, and we want to take this journey with you. Contact us today to learn more about what compensation you could earn.
To learn more about working with our Kentucky lawyers, call 1-800-333-9999 for your no-cost rideshare accident case review.