Begin Your Case With a Proven Personal Injury Law Firm
The congested Highway 31E, the busy Washington Square Center, and all the activity around Mount Washington leave everyone prone to accidents. When someone else’s negligence leads to your injuries, you have a right to hold them financially accountable. However, this process isn’t easy, especially if this is your first encounter with personal injury law.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has been serving injury victims since 1993, and now we are ready to put our more than 400 years of combined experience to work for you. A Mount Washington personal injury lawyer with our firm can advocate for you, managing all parts of your case while you get your health back.
We charge no upfront fees for our legal services and only take payment if we secure monetary compensation on your behalf. Call us at 800-333-9999 at any time to speak to one of our dedicated Mount Washington personal injury lawyers and set up a free consultation.
We Represent Injured Accident Victims Across Many Categories. Some Personal Injury Cases We Handle Include:
- Accidents With Trucks or Commercial Vehicles
- Injuries & Wrongful Death Involving Driver Negligence (cell phone use, DUI)
- Accidents With Uninsured Motorists
- Whiplash Injury Accidents
- Airbag Deployment Accidents
- Takata Air Bag Recalls
- Motorcycle Accident Injuries
- Ridesharing: Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Bicycle Accident Injuries
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Pedestrians Hit By a Vehicle
- Head-On Collisions
- Rear-End Collisions
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Sometimes an auto accident injury is not evident until much later. Even if you haven’t suffered a catastrophic injury you still may need medical treatment. You should seek medical care immediately, even if you don’t think you are badly hurt. Some severe injuries may not be immediately apparent. This is the best way to physically and legally protect yourself and your loved ones.
Hiring a Kentucky Personal Injury Attorney with Our Firm
In his podcast, “Ask the Hammer,” Attorney Darryl Isaacs – the Hammer – answers questions about how he and his team serve clients to help get them the compensation they need. Play the episode below:
What It Costs to Enlist Our Legal Services in Mount Washington, Kentucky
Your finances could take a big hit after an accident. To help ease some of this pressure, our attorneys will take your case for a contingency fee.
In other words:
- When you call us, you will receive a free case evaluation from one of our staff members.
- We will fund your case from beginning to end.
- We do not get paid retainers or by the hour.
- We will not take any fees upfront or out of pocket.
When you first meet with our team, we will lay out our payment plan so that there are no surprise fees along the way. In addition, your lawyer will only take their fee if they secure a settlement or a verdict for you. Otherwise, they don’t get paid.
Our Accident Law Firm Will Get Started on Your Case Immediately By:
- Listening to your story
- Answering your questions
- Advising you what to do next
- Investigating the accident scene and all other evidence related to your claim
- Reviewing medical records, police reports, and all documents
- Determining which parties are liable for your injury
- Meeting with insurance adjusters
- Helping you file your claim
- Demanding a just settlement for all of your medical treatment and damages
The Ways Our Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Mount Washington Can Assist You
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can deal with all aspects of your case, including:
- Ordering the police or incident report
- Gathering photographic evidence and video footage from the accident
- Identifying who was responsible for the accident
- Reviewing your medical history and talking to your doctors about your diagnosis and prognosis
- Taking emails and phone calls on your behalf
- Fighting for a fair settlement
- Resolving your case in a trial, if need be
Our main goal is to prove the other party’s negligence so that you can obtain compensation. That said, we are required to demonstrate that they owed you a legal duty of care, violated that duty, and consequently caused your accident and injuries. You can rely on your Mount Washington personal injury lawyer from our firm to exhaust every possible avenue to demonstrate your right to a fair financial award.
Examples of Outcomes Our Personal Injury Lawyers Have Achieved
Our firm has secured more than $2 billion in settlements since our founding in 1993. Some of those case outcomes include:
- $1.25 million for a husband and wife who suffered major broken bones after a UPS truck failed to yield and hit their vehicle
- $2.7 million for a head-on collision victim who suffered eye injuries, a punctured lung, paralyzed arm, and a broken leg
- $1.025 million for a motorcyclist who was in a collision with a semi-truck and suffered a right leg amputation on impact, a fractured collarbone, and a traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- $1.5 million for a client who suffered shoulder and neck injuries after getting hit as a pedestrian
We cannot guarantee how much compensation you can recover. As such, these results were based on each client’s individual case, circumstances, and damages.
Our Law Firm Handles Various Personal Injury Cases
Our attorneys represent clients who have suffered from all kinds of accidents and injuries. Our practice areas include:
- Truck accidents
- Car accidents
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Dog bites
- Pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Premises liability
- Catastrophic injuries
- Nursing home abuse
- Autonomous vehicle accidents
- Rideshare accidents
If you have lost a loved one due to any of these accidents, we can help you proceed with wrongful death action.
Build Your Case With A Top Rated Accident LawyerIf you need immediate assistance with a vehicle accident or personal injury, call our team now at 800-333-9999 to begin your free case review and schedule an initial consultation to get legal advice. Our law firm represents injured victims across many categories. Some popular cases our accident attorneys handle include:
- Big Truck and Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Product Liability Cases
Possible Recoverable Damages in a Mount Washington Personal Injury Case
After your Mount Washington personal injury lawyer reviews your case, they will calculate your damages and request the total amount from the insurer on your behalf.
You could be entitled to recover the following:
- Past and ongoing medical treatment bills: For any medications, surgeries, lab tests, hospital stays, medical equipment, physical therapy, and follow-up doctor’s visits
- Property damage bills: For vehicle replacement or repair if your vehicle was damaged in your accident
- Lost wages: For missed business opportunities, salary or hourly pay, bonuses, commissions, and other benefits if your injuries kept you from working
- Reduced earning capacity: For the pay you won’t earn if your injuries will keep you from going to work in the short and long term
- Pain and suffering: For the pain, inconvenience, and physical distress your injuries have caused you
- Disfigurement: For your restricted movements or any scarring your injuries have left
- Mental anguish: For any sleeplessness, anxiety, or mental trauma you’ve suffered due to the accident
- Out-of-pocket expenses: For any modifications you’ve had to make to your home or in-home care you’ve hired
Funeral bills, end-of-life medical expenses, loss of consortium, and more may be available if you are filing a wrongful death claim or lawsuit.
Pay Close Attention to Deadlines Kentucky Has Imposed on Personal Injury Lawsuits
Every state imposes a statute of limitations, or a deadline, on lawsuits. According to Ky. Rev. Stat. § 413.140(1), you usually have one year to file a personal injury lawsuit. If you were in a car accident, the deadline may be extended to two years, perKy. Rev. Stat. §304.39-230.
Those pursuing a wrongful death lawsuit typically have one year to act after the day of death or the day the decedent’s personal representative was appointed, as Ky Rev. Stat. §413.180 details.
Don’t wait to start, as the court may discard your case if you try to file past the deadline.
Connect With Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers is ready to help you recover compensation after your accident in Mount Washington. Call us today for your free consultation.
To learn more about working with our Mount Washington lawyers, call 1-800-333-9999 for your no-cost personal injury case review.