- Auto Accident Injuries
- Large, Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- University of Louisville - Louis D. Brandeis School of Law
- Kentucky Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Kentucky Bar Association
- The Kentucky Justice Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Rick “R.J.” Bension holds a B.A from the University of Louisville with a Major in Biology. He went on to earn his J.D. from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law.
Since graduating, Rick has helped several victims of auto accident injuries and commercial vehicle accidents get multi-million dollar settlements. His fluent Spanish skills have helped him compassionately serve clients from all walk of life.
Rick is a member of the Kentucky Academy of Trial Attorneys, the Kentucky Bar Association, the Kentucky Justice Association, the Louisville Bar Association and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
He’s truly lived the American Dream since his mother and grandparents lost all their possessions in a communist regime and came to America to start a new life. Rick believes family is the essence of life and loves spending time with his four kids.