A Valparaiso wrongful death lawyer from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers will seek compensation for your grief, counseling, medical expenses, and other damages.
You and your loved ones may deserve a substantial recovery for your losses. You can consult our team about your case today.
Services That You’ll Receive as a Wrongful Death Victim in Valparaiso
Those who we represent don’t have to think about their legal case. When you trust your wrongful death case to our personal injury firm, we handle every step.
Services that we provide wrongful death victims in Valparaiso include:
- Investigation of the wrongful death: We’ll answer critical questions, like why the wrongful death occurred and who is responsible. We will also gather all evidence that is relevant to your case, preserving that evidence until your settlement negotiations or trial arrive.
- Hiring of experts: Our team can hire experts for your case. These experts may testify to certain aspects of your case or may reconstruct an accident that caused your loved one’s passing. Our firm pays these experts’ fees, so you face no additional cost.
- Calculation of damages: Wrongful death cases often involve substantial damages—for many, the cost of a loved one’s death is lifelong. Our team will identify all your losses and determine the monetary cost of those damages.
- Administrative duties: We handle the details of a wrongful death case, from making phone calls to filing paperwork and tracking your lawsuit’s progress in the courts.
- Defense of your rights: Insurance companies, attorneys, and defendants could try to violate your rights during the legal process. We will ensure that they can’t.
- Negotiation of a settlement: Civil cases often conclude with a settlement. This is just one possible outcome for your case and one that we will negotiate hard to achieve.
- Completion of a trial: If a trial is necessary in your case, then we will put our firm’s resources behind your case.
Your focus now should be on your loved ones and your own wellbeing. Leave the legal fight to our attorneys.
Can I Afford to Hire Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers?
Anyone who has suffered a wrongful death in Valparaiso can afford to hire our firm. Our attorneys work for contingency fees, which they only receive when they win for a client. We charge no upfront fees or costs, and you’ll never have to pay us out of your own pocket.
Because we only get a fee if we win your case, you can be certain that our team is fighting hard for you—our interests align.
If you and your loved ones deserve justice, then a Valparaiso wrongful death lawyer from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers may be the resource you seek.
For a free legal consultation with a wrongful death lawyer serving Valparaiso, call 800-333-9999
Leading Reasons to Hire Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers
We know we’re not the only firm serving wrongful death victims in Valparaiso. We believe that there are several compelling reasons to hire us over other firms in the area, including:
- Our results: Our firm has an undeniable record in negotiations and trials. We have recovered $2 billion in settlements for our clients. Our case victories include several million-plus dollar recoveries in wrongful death cases.
- Our experience with wrongful death cases: Ask our team about our experience in wrongful death cases. We’ve handled and won many. This experience matters in the legal arena.
- Our attorneys: Our team of attorneys, led by Darryl “The Hammer” Isaacs, goes the extra mile for our clients. We will assign you an attorney that we believe is the correct fit for your circumstances.
Those who’ve suffered a wrongful death have much to deal with. Often, they do not want to relive the facts of their loved one’s passing. In a wrongful death case, these facts are unavoidable.
Let the team at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers handle your case for you.
We Take Pride in Our Client Testimonials
We know from our testimonials that our clients feel cared for and fought for:
- “John came to our house and went over the legal part of it thoroughly, quickly, but he always made it more about us. I would recommend them to anybody because they’re going to make sure that you’re protected. It just always felt like we were dealing with family instead of a legal process.” – Tammy S., former client
- “It was a pleasure to have the Isaacs & Isaacs team help me after being hit by a truck as I was walking to the market. They went above and beyond to help with all I went through.” – JoeAnn S., former client
In each wrongful death case we handle, we aim to earn our clients’ trust and appreciation.
Valparaiso Wrongful Death Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
What Damages Can I Recover as a Wrongful Death Victim in Valparaiso?
Each case is different. However, we see common losses among wrongful death victims, including:
- Pain and suffering: The loss of a loved one causes immense pain, grief, and suffering. Your deceased loved one may also have experienced pain and suffering before their passing. We will seek appropriate coverage for all forms of pain and suffering in your case.
- Medical expenses: The journal Injury Prevention explains that medical expenses from a wrongful death are common and can be substantial. We’ll seek coverage of any medical bills resulting from your loved one’s fatal incident.
- Lost financial support: If the decedent earned an income of any kind, you may recover the value of their earnings. We may project their earnings through their retirement age.
- Loss of consortium: We seek coverage for the loss of a spouse, parent, or other loved one. This non-economic loss is referred to as “loss of consortium,” and covers lost companionship, guidance, and other benefits that a loved one provides.
We will make sure to value your case accurately. Our attorneys will fight for the recovery you deserve, and not a dollar less.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Now to Discuss Your Case in Porter County, IN
Our team is ready to answer your call at any time. The sooner you call, the sooner we may begin your case. Our wrongful death lawyer from our team may have a limited window to file your case, so don’t wait.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation.