After suffering an injury that could have a significant effect on your life, the last thing on your mind is how to bring your case to court. Unfortunately, dealing with take-no-prisoners insurance companies and fighting for the compensation you deserve at trial may be the only ways to ensure that you can get justice for your suffering.
When you are ready to seek the total restitution that is rightfully yours, you can get help from a dedicated Winchester personal injury lawyer at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers. Contact our office today to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation.
Build Your Case With A Winchester Personal Injury Lawyer
As seen on television and local billboards, Darryl Isaacs has been called “The Hammer,” winning settlements for Winchester residents in Kentucky who have been in an accident and who are seeking compensation for their injuries.
If you have been involved in a vehicle accident or need a Winchester truck accident attorney, contact us right away for a confidential case review at no cost to you.
Grounds for a Personal Injury Claim in Winchester
The team at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers is prepared to take on any personal injury case in Clark County. Some common accidents we handle in Winchester include:
- Car accidents
- Bus accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Tractor accidents
- Boat and watercraft accidents
- Work injuries
- Construction accidents
- Nursing home abuse
- Medical malpractice
- Slip and fall accidents
- Premises liability claims
- Dog bites
- Defective product claims
Regardless of the accident that caused your injuries, Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to determine if you have a case.
Common Winchester Catastrophic Injuries
We can’t imagine what you are going through after a catastrophic injury, but we can fight for you if the accident was caused by someone else’s negligence. Our clients have had these injuries following a Clark County incident:
- Head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Lacerations, contusions, and abrasions
- Internal injuries
- Broken bones
- Depression and anxiety
- Facial injuries
- Other emotional injuries
We understand that these injuries do more than impact your ability to work or perform normal human functions, they result in emotional and mental conditions not limited to depression, anxiety, and the ability to enjoy life in general.
If you have been involved in a catastrophic accident, our personal injury attorneys serving Winchester are available to help.
Important Personal Injury Laws That Could Impact Your Case
Kentucky has several personal injury laws on the books that could have a significant impact on your ability to recover total compensation in your case:
- Kentucky is a choice no-fault state. This means you can purchase personal injury protection (PIP) coverage and file a claim with your auto insurance company in the event of an accident. However, you also have the option of rejecting the PIP coverage requirement.
- Kentucky allows just one year to act. Under Ky. Rev. Stat. § 413.140(1), the statute of limitations for personal injury claims is just one year. If you don’t file your claim before the statute of limitation expires, you will generally lose your right to pursue your case in the Kentucky civil court system.
- Kentucky follows a pure comparative negligence system. Under Ky. Rev. Stat. § 411.182, you can seek compensation for your damages despite sharing liability for your injuries. However, expect your injury settlement to reflect a shared fault deduction amounting to your percentage of liability.
These are just a few of the Kentucky personal injury laws that could dramatically affect your case’s outcome. So, prepare for what’s to come when you contact your attorney to discuss your Winchester personal injury claim further.
How to Recover Maximum Compensation in Your Winchester Personal Injury Claim
To get the most out of your Winchester personal injury claim, you need to keep your options open. For example, don’t dismiss the opportunity to file a claim with the insurance company. In addition, don’t ignore the possibility that your case might need to go to trial.
For many Clark County personal injury victims, pursuing a combination of both insurance and civil claims is often the best way to recover total compensation for their suffering. Find out what to expect from the claims process during your free consultation.
A Proven Winchester Personal Injury Law Firm
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers serves the community of Winchester, Kentucky and the greater surrounding area with personal injury claims related to automotive, drugs, slip and fall, catastrophic and other injuries from accidents caused by others.
Call a reputable Winchester personal injury lawyer at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers if you have been in an accident. Schedule your no-cost, risk-free consultation when you call our office today.