Build Your Case With A Radcliff Personal Injury Lawyer
Did you suffer serious injury or illness at the hands of another? If so, a Radcliff personal injury lawyer from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can help you recover the damages you’re entitled to collect.
Although moving forward with insurance and tort claims can seem overwhelming, with the right legal advocate by your side, you can feel confident in your decision to move forward with your claim. Our team can tell you more about how we can help in a free case review.
When a Personal Injury Lawyer at Our Firm Gets to Work for You
Hiring an attorney on our team takes away all the guesswork that comes with pursuing a personal injury case. While you take time to heal from your injuries and the trauma of the incident, they will:
- Collect the incident or crash report
- Gather the evidence
- Establish negligence and liability
- Keep in contact with the other party’s insurance and legal representatives
- Proceed with settlement negotiations
If your lawyer cannot secure a financial award for you during negotiations, they can litigate your case in a trial.
Paying for a Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Radcliff to Assist You
Don’t fret about affording a lawyer on our team to handle your case. They will take it on a contingency-fee-basis, so:
- Our firm will finance your injury case.
- We won’t ask for any upfront fees or costs.
- Your lawyer won’t require retainers or work at an hourly rate.
We only recover our fees if we win compensation for you. That way, our team can start working on your case now. In addition, this payment agreement will help limit your financial risk.
Our Personal Injury Case Results
Since 1993, Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has recovered more than $1 billion in financial awards. Some of these case outcomes include:
- $1.25 million for a couple that was struck by a UPS truck after the driver failed to yield
- $2.7 million after our client suffered eye injuries, a punctured lung, a paralyzed arm, and a broken leg after the other party turned in front of him
- $1.5 million after a motorcyclist lost his life when a semi-truck ran over him
- $2.325 million for our client who suffered a fractured pelvis and brain injury after she was rear-ended by a bus
Just like with these clients and others, we will pursue the compensation you need to rebuild your life.
Types of Cases Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Radcliff Handle
A personal injury attorney on our team can offer you clarity and support after you’ve been hurt in an accident. There are many different types of personal injury cases our firm is prepared to take on. Some of the more common types of accidents we handle in Radcliff include:
- Car accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boat and watercraft accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Premises liability claims
- Dog bite lawsuits
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
- Construction accidents
- Work injuries
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Taxi accidents
If you lost your family member to any of these accidents, our lawyers can assist you with filing a wrongful death case.
Negligence Is at the Core of Most Personal Injury Cases
What the majority of personal injury cases have in common is negligence, which comprises:
- Duty of care
- Breach of duty
It is imperative for you to prove that each of these elements is in your case for you to recover damages. To help establish these claims, some forms of evidence you can use include:
- The incident or police report
- Witness statements
- Photographs of the scene and your injuries
- Security surveillance or traffic camera footage
- Expert testimony
- Traffic citations
- Medical records
Your account of what happened will also help prove negligence.
Recovering Compensation for Your Damages in Radcliff
You may be entitled to collect an array of compensation after you were hurt in an accident, including:
- Past and future medical care costs
- Past income losses
- Reduced earning power
- Mental anguish
- Property damage or loss
- Pain and suffering
After analyzing your damages in great detail, your attorney will have a better idea of what your Radcliff personal injury claim is worth.
If Your Loved One Passed Away From Their Injuries
As mentioned, our firm can help you seek wrongful death damages if you lost your loved one to their injuries. Some available forms of compensation may be:
- Loss of inheritance or wages
- Final medical care expenses
- Burial and funeral costs
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of household services
Filing a Lawsuit After Getting Injured in Radcliff, Kentucky
Sometimes, filing a lawsuit is the most appropriate legal route for you to take. Kentucky enforces different timelines based on the type of accident you suffered.
- If you were hurt or lost a family member to a vehicle accident,Ky. Rev. Stat. § 304.39-230dictates that you generally have two years to file suit.
- If you’re filing a general personal injury case,Ky. Rev. Stat. § 413.140(1) typically sets the deadline at one year.
- In most cases, there is also a one-year time limit for filing a wrongful death lawsuit, according to Ky. Rev. Stat. § 413.180.
If you try to bring your case after the deadline expires, you may run out of options for pursuing a financial recovery.
Connect with Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you want to recover compensation after suffering from another person’s negligence, don’t think you have to figure out this process on your own. Hire a personal injury lawyer on our team serving Radcliff to represent you.
Start your free consultation today when you call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers.