Build Your Case With A Murray Personal Injury Lawyer
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has been serving injury victims since 1993. If you were hurt in an accident—whether it was a vehicle collision, a slip and fall, dog bite, or otherwise—we can help you pursue compensation for your losses.
A Murray personal injury lawyer at our firm can take on your case while you heal from your injuries. They can collect and analyze evidence, identify who caused the accident, and negotiate a settlement. We offer our services on a contingency-fee basis, so we won’t charge you any fees or costs unless and until we resolve your case.
Damages You Can Recover in a Murray Personal Injury Case
Based on the conditions and facts of your case, you may be entitled to recover these forms of compensation:
- Past and ongoing medical expenses: For surgeries, medications, x-rays and other diagnostic tests, mobility aids, hospital stays, follow-up doctor’s visits
- Pain and suffering: For any discomfort or distress your injuries have caused you
- Property damage costs: For repair or replacement costs if your vehicle was damaged or totaled
- Lost wages: For the salary or hourly pay, commissions, bonuses, tips, promotions, and opportunities, among other benefits you couldn’t earn due to the accident and your injuries
- Reduced earning potential: For the difference in pay if you have to accept a lower-paying job to accommodate your injuries or if you cannot work at all
- Mental anguish: For the mental distress you’ve endured from the accident
- Disfigurement: For the scarring or restricted mobility caused by your injuries
- Other out-of-pocket expenses: For any home modifications or in-home assistance you need around the house
If your loved one passed away due to their accident-related injuries, you could seek wrongful death compensation. You could recover the decedent’s funeral arrangement fees, end-of-life medical expenses, and loss of income. Because you and your family were affected by this death, you may be able to go after awards for loss of consortium, household services, and/or guidance.
A Personal Injury Lawyer with our Team Serving Murray Can Advocate for You
Healing from your injuries should be your main focus. Meanwhile, our personal injury lawyers can take on all parts of your case, such as:
- Representing you throughout settlement negotiations
- Evaluating insurance policies and settlement offers
- Ordering a copy of the police or incident report
- Collecting relevant photographs and video evidence
- Talking to your medical team and going over your medical records
- Establishing the other party’s negligence
- Litigating your case before a jury
- Interviewing eyewitnesses
- Communicating with other involved parties
Employing these services, along with our more than 400 years of combined legal experience, has helped us secure over $1 billion in settlements and verdicts for our clients. Now, let’s get to work for you so that you can get the financial recovery you deserve to move forward.
Our Firm Handles Various Types of Cases in Murray, KY
If you were involved in one of these accidents, our personal injury attorneys can help you pursue compensation.
- Car and auto accidents (e.g., motorcycle, bicycle, pedestrian, etc.)
- Dog bites
- Truck accidents
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Catastrophic injuries
- Medical malpractice
- Premises liability, including slip and fall accidents
- Autonomous vehicle accidents
- Wrongful death
If you don’t see the type of injury or accident you suffered listed here, we encourage you to get in touch with our firm, as we may still be able to help you.
You Can Afford a Lawyer from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers
Because our firm takes injury cases based on contingency:
- One of our staff members will offer you a free case review upon your initial call.
- We will finance your case from beginning to end, so we’ll take care of all the filing and court fees.
- Your lawyer won’t take any upfront or out-of-pocket fees or costs.
- No hourly rates or retainers are involved.
If your lawyer settles or wins your case, they will take a portion of that figure as their payment. If they cannot do either, you owe us nothing.
In turn, this payment plan helps alleviate your financial strain and allows us to get started on your case immediately.
How our Team Can Prove a Personal Injury Case
The heart of every personal injury case is negligence. Therefore, we must prove it is present in your case so that we can secure compensation for you.
Four elements make up negligence:
Duty of Care
Whether you’re on the road or someone else’s property, the other party is to ensure your safety.
Here are some examples:
- A motorist is to obey all traffic laws.
- A store owner keeps their property free of hazards.
- A doctor is to provide the best care for their patients.
Breach of Duty of Care
This element is otherwise known as negligence. Using the same examples:
- A motorist runs the red light at Calloway Avenue and Kentucky Avenue.
- A store owner at Chestnut Hills doesn’t warn patrons of a wet floor.
- A doctor at Murray-Calloway County Hospital doesn’t carefully review their patient’s medical history.
This element will demonstrate the link between the other party’s negligence and your injuries.
- A motorist causes a side-impact collision.
- A patron slips and falls on the wet surface.
- A doctor gives the patient the wrong medication.
You must show how the accident has affected your life mentally, physically, and financially. Your medical bills, wage statements, vehicle repair costs, and other expenses will reflect the extent of your damages.
Reach Out to Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers for Help
Allow Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers to represent you throughout all legal proceedings while you get your health back.
Call us today at 1-800-800-8888 for a free consultation. Don’t delay, as you may have to abide by state deadlines, such as Ky. Rev. Stat. § 304.39-230, Ky. Rev. Stat. § 413.140(1), or Ky Rev. Stat. § 413.180.