Build Your Case With A Logansport Personal Injury Lawyer
If you were hurt in Logansport, Indiana, someone else could be responsible. Our attorneys can investigate your situation, identify the liable party, and handle every step of your injury case.
Let a personal injury lawyer serving Logansport stand by your side through the legal process. At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, our team can get to work on your case with no upfront fees involved.
You Could Recover Compensation for Your Losses in a Logansport Injury Case
Our attorneys want to seek the compensation you need to recover from your injuries. We will investigate your case and learn how the injury affected your health and life. Then, we can tell you if you can seek these types of compensation:
Medical Bills for Your Past, Present, and Future Care
Whether you were hurt in a car accident or a slip and fall, you could face serious injuries. Even more moderate conditions could leave you with thousands of dollars in medical bills. We can help you recover the costs of your:
- Emergency room care
- Ambulance services
- Diagnostic testing
- Visits to a doctor
- Chiropractic care
- Physical therapy
When you’re dealing with painful injuries, you could be forced to miss time from work. Your career goals could even be affected over the long term. Tell us how your injury affects your work, and we could seek compensation for your:
- Income losses
- Reduced earning capacity
- Missed opportunities for promotions
- Missed tips and bonuses
Our attorneys understand the many intangible ways that a serious injury can affect your well-being. We can help you seek a recovery that reflects your emotional and psychological challenges, such as:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Reduced enjoyment of life
How Our Attorneys Can Help You Pursue Recovery in Logansport, IN
Dealing with a personal injury case on your own can be overwhelming. While you focus on your recovery, you can leave the rest of your legal case to us.
Our attorneys are prepared to:
- Thoroughly investigate your case
- Collect evidence to prove your losses and the other party’s negligence
- Work with expert witnesses to prove your intangible losses
- Ensure that important paperwork for your case is filed on time
- Use our understanding of personal injury law to help your case
- Help you meet Indiana’s statute of limitations deadline
- Negotiate a fair settlement
- File a civil lawsuit and take your case to trial, if necessary
Your Personal Injury Case Could Come With Challenges—We’re Prepared To Help
Even in situations where a plaintiff has a compelling case, they can still encounter roadblocks on the path to fair compensation.
When you work with our attorneys, you don’t have to worry about dealing with these challenges alone. Our team can handle your case for you when the liable party’s insurance company or lawyers:
- Unfairly delay your case for compensation
- Claim that you were responsible for your accident and injury
- Claim that another incident caused your current injuries
- Claim that your injuries are milder than they are
If You Were Harmed in One of These Accidents, Our Attorneys Could Help
Here are some types of personal injury accidents our lawyers can assist with in Logansport, IN:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Wrongful death
- Dog bite cases
- On-the-job injuries
- Catastrophic injuries
- Bicycle accidents
- Slip and fall
- Nursing home abuse
- Premises liability
- Medical malpractice
- Autonomous vehicle accidents
- Rideshare accidents
These types of injury accidents can come with unique challenges for plaintiffs. For instance:
- In a truck accident case, you may be able to hold the trucking company liable for an accident—but the trucking company may bring an aggressive legal team to the table.
- You could be subject to unfair bias against motorcyclists when you seek compensation in a motorcycle accident case. The other driver’s insurance company may claim that you were more responsible than you truly were for the crash.
Our attorneys understand how to handle tough cases. We won’t back down in the face of a complex legal situation.
Frequently Asked Questions in Logansport Personal Injury Cases
Our attorneys will provide you with the answers you need as you move forward with your case. Here are some of the common questions we’ve received from personal injury victims:
How Much does It Cost to Hire a Lawyer?
At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we can help you on a contingency-fee basis. Here’s what you should know about how these fees work:
- We only receive legal fees if we win your case.
- We receive a portion of your final settlement or award if we are successful.
- We can tell you more about our contingency fee rate when you call for a case review.
Essentially, contingency fees allow you to get started on your case right away—without the financial burden of paying for a lawyer out of pocket. Our goal is to enable our clients to seek legal help without worrying about upfront fees or costs.
How Long Do I Have to File a Lawsuit?
There is limited time to file a lawsuit for your case. In Indiana, you generally have two years to take legal action, per IC § 34-11-2-4.
Our attorneys can ensure that your case is on track. However, the sooner you contact us, the more time you give your legal team to build a compelling case. It takes time to gather evidence and work through negotiations, so the earlier you begin, the better.
What Should I Do to Prepare My Case?
You can do several things, even before you hire a personal injury lawyer. Consider these tips for establishing a strong case after suffering an injury in Logansport:
- Get a copy of a police report: If you were in a vehicle accident, you could get a copy of your crash report online, according to the City of Logansport.
- Hang onto any receipts: You may need to pay for transportation costs or other items out of pocket after the accident. These costs can be factored into your compensation.
- Be careful of what you say: Some insurance adjusters may call you and try to get you to make a recorded statement about the accident. Decline to do so, as they can use your words against you in your case.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers for a Free Case Review
You can get legal help today. Call the team at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers and learn more about what we can do for you. We’ve recovered over $2 billion in results for injury victims, and we’re ready to fight for you. Call us today at 1-800-800-8888.