Begin Your Case With a Proven Personal Injury Law Firm
Finding the right personal injury lawyer for you is more than a simple Google search. It involves reading testimonials, considering your situation, and acting promptly. If you’re looking for a Warsaw personal injury lawyer, look no further. Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers are here to help.
For over 20 years, we’ve recovered more than $2 billion in damages for injured claimants. Now, it’s your turn to get justice. We encourage you to start your free case review today.
We charge no upfront fees for our legal services and only take payment if we secure monetary compensation on your behalf. Call us at 800-333-9999 at any time to speak to one of our dedicated Warsaw personal injury lawyers and set up a free consultation.
We Represent Injured Accident Victims Across Many Categories. Some Personal Injury Cases We Handle Include:
- Accidents With Trucks or Commercial Vehicles
- Injuries & Wrongful Death Involving Driver Negligence (cell phone use, DUI)
- Accidents With Uninsured Motorists
- Whiplash Injury Accidents
- Airbag Deployment Accidents
- Takata Air Bag Recalls
- Motorcycle Accident Injuries
- Ridesharing: Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Bicycle Accident Injuries
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Pedestrians Hit By a Vehicle
- Head-On Collisions
- Rear-End Collisions
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Hiring an Indiana Personal Injury Attorney with Our Firm
In his podcast, “Ask the Hammer,” Attorney Darryl Isaacs – the Hammer – answers questions about how he and his team serve clients to help get them the compensation they need. Play the episode below:
Don’t Worry About Affording Our Team; We Work on Contingency
Since 1993, our personal injury lawyers have served injured claimants on a contingency fee basis. Our clients have never had to pay out of pocket for our help – and they never will.
Payment for our help depends on your case’s success. If your case succeeds, we take a percentage of your settlement as our attorney’s fees. If not, you don’t owe us anything.
Our Accident Law Firm Will Get Started on Your Case Immediately By:
- Listening to your story
- Answering your questions
- Advising you what to do next
- Investigating the accident scene and all other evidence related to your claim
- Reviewing medical records, police reports, and all documents
- Determining which parties are liable for your injury
- Meeting with insurance adjusters
- Helping you file your claim
- Demanding a just settlement for all of your medical treatment and damages
What’s My Personal Injury Case Worth in Warsaw, Indiana?
The value of your damages depends on many factors, such as:
- Your estimated recovery period. The more medical attention you need, the more you can seek for your accident-related damages.
- Your ability to work. Being unable to work can threaten your financial stability and plans for the future. We will determine your lost income based on your profession, hours, and salary.
- The value of your economic losses. Economic losses, like property damage receipts and medical bills, all have dollar values. We will add up these numbers to determine what you’re owed. We will consider your anticipated care costs, so you can recover what you need.
We will also consult with field experts, such as economists and medical professionals, to get “the full picture” when it comes to projecting your losses.
What Should I Do After Getting Hurt?
Some considerations after getting hurt include:
Getting Medical Attention
If you didn’t go to the hospital immediately after your accident, seek medical care now. You want to make the best possible recovery and avoid any future health-related complications. Also, you want to make a solid connection between your injuries and the accident itself.
Keeping Track of All Insurance-related Communications
One day, the insurance company might say one thing, then the next day, something completely different. By keeping records of your emails, text messages, and phone calls, you can hold the insurance company accountable for what it tells you.
Referring Any Settlement Offers to Your Legal Team
When you accept a settlement and sign a release waiver, you sign away your right to pursue more money. You should always refer any settlement offers to your lawyer serving Warsaw, as they can explain whether the offer is fair.
Do you Offer Free Consultations?
If you or your loved one was seriously injured in an accident in Lafayette, Indiana, we can discuss your legal options. We offer all prospective clients a free, no-obligation consultation so they can ask questions and learn how we can help.
Build Your Case With A Top Rated Accident LawyerIf you need immediate assistance with a vehicle accident or personal injury, call our team now at 800-333-9999 to begin your free case review and schedule an initial consultation to get legal advice. Our law firm represents injured victims across many categories. Some popular cases our accident attorneys handle include:
- Big Truck and Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Product Liability Cases
You Have the Right to Legal Counsel in Kosciusko County
Right now, you might be tempted to manage a personal injury case on your own. However, no matter what the insurance company or the other party tells you, you have the right to partner with a legal professional.
If you forgo legal aid, you would be solely responsible for:
- Filing your claim
- Gathering supporting evidence
- Managing all communications with the involved parties
- Understanding your legal rights
- Protecting yourself from bad faith insurance practices
- Calculating the cost of your losses (including pain and suffering)
- Litigating your civil case
Many pro se claimants (or people who represent themselves) often miss filing deadlines, like the statute of limitations. There is no need to stress yourself out about the legal process. We will do everything possible to resolve your case.
A Settlement or Court Award Could Account for These Losses
Your compensable accident-related damages may comprise:
After being seriously injured, you may require:
- Specialized treatment
- Palliative care
- Prescription medications
- Physical therapy
- Assistive devices
We will consult with healthcare professionals to project your past, present, and future medical needs.
Being seriously injured or losing a loved one can threaten your financial stability. After reviewing your situation, we will pursue any income, tips, bonuses, and benefits you are owed. Compensation may also account for any harm to your future earning capacity.
Property Damage Costs
If you suffered harm in a motor vehicle accident, chances are, your vehicle suffered harm, too. Compensation can account for your vehicle’s replacement or repairs.
Based on the severity of your condition, you could pursue:
- Pain and suffering, which accounts for your mental and physical trauma
- Loss of consortium, if your injuries affected your relationship with your spouse
- Disability, if you now suffer from a long-term impairment
- Scarring and disfigurement, if your injuries affect your appearance
You may seek other losses than those listed here. It all depends on your situation, your condition’s severity, and your estimated recovery period.
Our Lawyers Have Achieved These Outcomes for Injured Claimants
There’s a reason why we have an “A+” rating on the Better Business Bureau (BBB)’s website. That’s because we go the extra mile to secure damages for our clients. Some of our previous outcomes include:
$10 Million for a Wrongful Death Case
Our client’s loved one suffered fatal injuries in a truck accident. We resolved this case through a civil lawsuit. This involved taking depositions, gathering evidence, and following courtroom procedures.
$6.4 Million for a Bus Accident
Our client’s child was riding a school bus when the bus flipped over in an accident. The child suffered traumatic brain injuries, among other life-threatening conditions. After tense negotiations, we secured a multi-million-dollar settlement.
$1.4 Million for a Car Accident
Our client was a woman in her 50s driving down the road. Suddenly, another car crossed three lanes of traffic and T-boned her. She suffered multiple broken bones. We settled her case through insurance negotiations.
Begin Your Free Case Review Today
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has 400 years of combined legal experience. Our team will do everything possible to resolve your case favorably and quickly.