Begin Your Case With a Proven Personal Injury Law Firm
Some Hoosiers refer to Gary, Indiana, as “a modern ghost town.” That’s because it’s lost more than 50 percent of its population since the 1960s. Still, this doesn’t excuse negligence. All motorists, dog owners, and others must act with reasonable prudence. Otherwise, they risk liability for injured claimants’ damages.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers first started advocating for injured people in 1993. Nearly 30 years later, we’ve recovered billions in damages. Now, it’s your turn to recover compensation. You can explore working with a Gary personal injury lawyer today.
We charge no upfront fees for our legal services and only take payment if we secure monetary compensation on your behalf. Call us at 800-333-9999 at any time to speak to one of our dedicated Gary personal injury lawyers and set up a free consultation.
We Represent Injured Accident Victims Across Many Categories. Some Personal Injury Cases We Handle Include:
- Accidents With Trucks or Commercial Vehicles
- Injuries & Wrongful Death Involving Driver Negligence (cell phone use, DUI)
- Accidents With Uninsured Motorists
- Whiplash Injury Accidents
- Airbag Deployment Accidents
- Takata Air Bag Recalls
- Motorcycle Accident Injuries
- Ridesharing: Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Bicycle Accident Injuries
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Pedestrians Hit By a Vehicle
- Head-On Collisions
- Rear-End Collisions
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Hiring an Indiana Personal Injury Attorney with Our Firm
In his podcast, “Ask the Hammer,” Attorney Darryl Isaacs – the Hammer – answers questions about how he and his team serve clients to help get them the compensation they need. Play the episode below:
Our Law Firm Serving Lake County Manages These Practice Areas
We helped claimants who have suffered injuries from:
- Car accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Dog bites
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bus accidents
- Rideshare accidents (including those involving Uber and Lyft)
- Wrongful death
- Catastrophic incidents
Our Accident Law Firm Will Get Started on Your Case Immediately By:
- Listening to your story
- Answering your questions
- Advising you what to do next
- Investigating the accident scene and all other evidence related to your claim
- Reviewing medical records, police reports, and all documents
- Determining which parties are liable for your injury
- Meeting with insurance adjusters
- Helping you file your claim
- Demanding a just settlement for all of your medical treatment and damages
What Should I Know About the Legal Process in Gary, Indiana?
Here are three things we want to share about pursuing compensation:
You Must File Your Lawsuit within Indiana’s Statutory Deadline
Indiana imposes a statutory deadline on all injury lawsuits, per IC § 34-11-2-4. Considerations include:
- You generally have two years to file your injury or wrongful death lawsuit.
- Failure to abide by this deadline prevents you from seeking compensation through litigation.
- If you miss the deadline, the courts will refuse to hear your case.
Your injury lawyer will manage all of your case’s filing deadlines – including the statute of limitations. We will start working on your case as soon as you give us a call.
Your Case’s Progression Depends on Your Situation
Sometimes, prospective clients ask us, “How long will it take to recover compensation?” Your case’s progression truly depends on these factors:
- The insurance company’s cooperation
- The cost of your damages
- The nature of your condition
- Whether you’ve reached maximum medical improvement
- The availability of certain evidence
As noted, Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers will keep your case moving forward. We will protect you from bad-faith insurance practices and unnecessary delays.
It Costs You Nothing Out of Pocket to Hire Our Team
We understand that with serious injuries come serious expenses. That’s why we offer legal help on a contingency-fee-basis. Our lawyers don’t charge anything upfront or out of pocket for their help. You only pay their attorney’s fees or costs if your case succeeds.
There is minimal financial risk in partnering with us. We encourage you to ask us about our fee arrangement during your free case review.
Build Your Case With A Top Rated Accident LawyerIf you need immediate assistance with a vehicle accident or personal injury, call our team now at 800-333-9999 to begin your free case review and schedule an initial consultation to get legal advice. Our law firm represents injured victims across many categories. Some popular cases our accident attorneys handle include:
- Big Truck and Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Product Liability Cases
Our Indiana Personal Injury Firm Will Handle Everything Your Case Requires
There’s no reason to handle an injury case alone. With our help, you can focus on your recovery, spend time with your family, and partake in your favorite activities. In the meantime, we will:
Update You on Your Case’s Progression
With our team on your side, you don’t have to ask, “What’s going on with my case?” You’ll know everything, including any settlement offers or other relevant changes. We will send you updates either over the phone or via email.
Investigate Your Case
We will find and use the following information to support your right to damages:
- The accident report
- Eyewitness testimony
- Your injury-related receipts, invoices, and billing statements
- Photos and videos of your accident
- Testimony from your doctor and accident reconstruction specialists
- Correspondence between yourself and the involved parties
- Omissions the at-fault party made at the accident scene
If you suffered harm in a collision, we could use the vehicles’ black box data to learn about the collision. These devices track the speed and force of impact in accidents.
Manage Your Injury Claim
We begin many injury cases by filing insurance claims. For instance, if you suffered harm in a collision, we can generally file a claim with the at-fault driver’s insurance company to recover compensation.
The same applies if a dog bit you. Here, we could file a claim with the at-fault party’s homeowners insurance. Once we review the liable policy, we will fight for compensation up to the applicable policy’s limits.
File Your Lawsuit
After filing your lawsuit, we will:
- Support your case with evidence
- Interview witnesses and take depositions
- Manage the civil process
- Present your damages cost
- Keep your case moving forward
- Review your lawsuit’s paperwork for completion and accuracy
We have a mock on-site courtroom where we prepare for litigation. Here, you’ll understand what to expect from the legal process. Additionally, as noted, we will file your case within the applicable statute of limitations.
Explain What Measures Could Help Your Case
Our attorneys who handle cases in Gary, Indiana, will handle everything your case requires. We can also share some recommendations that could help your situation. Some supportive measures include:
- Refraining from giving a recorded statement
- Limiting what you share on social media
- Referring all potential offers to your lawyers
- Seeking medical care
- Following your prescribed treatment plan
- Gathering your case’s evidence
- Considering legal aid
Our team can provide more case-specific recommendations when you give us a call.
We Offer Resources to Injured Claimants and Their Loved Ones in Gary, Indiana
While your case unfolds, your Gary Personal injury lawyer is your number one resource. However, these resources might also ensure a smooth claims process:
- The Legal Beat video. We created a 28-minute video that explains everything you need to know about securing compensation. We also have other informative videos on our YouTube channel.
- Our crash checklist. Check out our crash checklist if you’re not sure what to do after a collision. This eight-item list notes what you should do before and after experiencing a car crash.
- Our “Ask the Hammer” podcast. We want you to understand everything about your case’s obligations going forward. You can listen to conversations between our legal staff and consultants on our podcast. Some of our topics include “What is the value of my truck accident case?” and “How does the personal injury claims process work?”
Begin Your Free Case Review with Staff Supporting “The Hammer”
We’re ready to start building your case as soon as you share your story with us. When you call our firm, we can answer your questions and explain how a Gary Personal injury lawyer will serve you.
To learn more about working with our Gary lawyers, call 1-800-333-9999 for your no-cost personal injury case review.