Beech Grove is one of Indianapolis’ many suburbs. Over 14,000 people call the town home. Yet, collisions, falls, and other incidents can and do happen.
If you or a loved one suffered harm from negligence in Marion County, count on Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers to manage your case. We have a combined 400 years of experience, and now, our Beech Grove personal injury lawyers are ready to advocate for you.
We Help People Injured in Many Personal Injury Situations
Our lawyers’ practice areas include:
- Collisions involving trucks, cars, motorcycles, bicycles, and pedestrians
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Wrongful death
- Catastrophic injuries
- Rideshare and self-driving car accidents
Our personal injury team is confident in our ability to represent your legal interests.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Beech Grove, call 800-333-9999
Why Consider Partnering with Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Beech Grove?
You may consider partnering with our law firm if:
You’re Concerned About Affording Legal Help
Some personal injury firms charge retainers, hourly rates, and out-of-pocket fees. Not us. We work on a contingency-fee basis. This means:
- You pay nothing up front.
- We don’t request payment until we resolve your case.
- A portion of your settlement pays our attorney’s fees and costs.
We advocate for injured people because we believe in justice. You can trust our team to be transparent about everything – including our terms of payment.
You don’t Want to Manage a Legal Case on Your Own
When you partner with Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we will manage each of your case’s details, including:
- Investigating your case and gathering evidence
- Pursuing the full cost of your damages
- Filing your case within relevant deadlines
- Negotiating a settlement
- Advocating for your rights in court
We render services that meet injured claimants’ needs. As such, we may render additional services to those listed here.
You Are Suffering from Serious Onjuries, or Are Grieving a Loved One
We want you to focus on recovering from your injuries or celebrating your loved one’s life – not juggling a million things at once. In the past, we’ve advocated for clients suffering from these conditions:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Spinal cord trauma
- Internal bleeding
- Organ damage
- Nerve damage
- Mental health complications
Focus on feeling better. “The Hammer” is ready to fight for you.
Beech Grove Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Our Lawyers Help Injured People in Marion County, Indiana, Seek These Losses
Every injury case comes with its own set of recoverable damages. In the past, we’ve secured compensation for:
- Medical bills, including physical therapy and mental health services
- Lost income
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Property damage expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Disability, scarring, and disfigurement
- Mental anguish
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of consortium
We’ve Recovered Billions for Injured claimants – Now It’s Your Turn
Our law firm was founded in 1993. Since then, we’ve recovered billions for injured claimants, including:
- A $3.65 million settlement. Our client, a woman in her mid-60s, suffered a coma after being hit by a semi-truck. After tense negotiations, we resolved her case to her satisfaction.
- A $2.7 million settlement. Our client was driving down the street when another motorist “cut” in front of him. We resolved his case through negotiations after he suffered eye, lung, and arm injuries.
We’re part of the Million-Dollar Advocates Forum. Membership is restricted to lawyers who have recovered millions in damages.
What’s the Most Important Thing I Should Know About My Injury Case?
There are many important things you should understand about the claims process. One of those things involves Indiana’s statute of limitations. You don’t have a long time to act under the law when filing your lawsuit.
You generally have two years from your accident’s date to file, per IC § 34-11-2-4. The same deadline applies to wrongful death lawsuits. You must file your case on time. If you don’t, the court will dismiss your case with prejudice, barring you from seeking compensation through the court system.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Considerations After Suffering Harm in Beech Grove, Indiana
We hope that this is your only experience of getting hurt due to negligence. If so, you might not understand your next steps. After getting hurt, we recommend:
Seeking Medical Treatment
Here are three things to consider when seeking medical attention:
- You want to connect your injuries to the accident. Insurance companies will look for any reason to deny claims. If you don’t seek prompt medical care, the liable insurer could argue that another incident caused your injuries – and not the situation you claim.
- You want information to support your case. Your imaging scan results, medication names, and doctors’ testimony can bolster your case. Each of these things can support your right to compensation.
- You want to reach maximum medical improvement. You want to do everything possible to improve your condition. This starts with visiting a healthcare provider and following through with treatment.
Referring Settlement Offers to Your Lawyer
The insurance company hopes that you don’t understand the value of your past, present, and future losses. That way, it can offer less than you deserve. By referring settlement offers to your lawyer, we can explain whether the offers presented meet your needs. This prevents you from accepting less than you deserve.
Limiting Your Social Media Usage
During this challenging time, it’s a good idea to limit your social media use. This includes what you share publicly or via direct messages. If the claims adjuster accesses your posts, they can use them against you.
Consider the following:
- “Friends of friends” could actually be insurance representatives in disguise. They can get intimate access to your posts, videos, and user history here.
- The claims adjuster could use your posts to discredit your case. For instance, they could use a photo of you smiling with friends as “proof” that you’re not seriously injured.
- Even comments on other people’s posts could hurt you. Responding, “I feel fine,” to an online user can discredit the nature of your condition.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers to Begin Your Free Case Review
To explore partnering with our lawyers who help injured persons in Beech Grove, call 1-800-800-8888. We are ready to support you through your personal injury case. Securing fair damages for you and your family is our goal and priority.