Build Your Case With An Ashland Personal Injury Lawyer
Broken bones. Traumatic brain injuries. Sprains and strains. These injuries can cause more than medical bills; they can cause you to lose income and miss out on various opportunities. They can even impact your quality of life.
Our Ashland personal injury lawyers advocate for victims of negligence in Boyd County. Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has more than 400 years of collective experience. We’re ready to pursue financial recovery for what you need today.
We Fight for Injured Claimants in KY on a Contingency-Fee Basis
You don’t pay any upfront fees or costs with our firm. You only pay our attorney’s fees if your case succeeds. Furthermore, we finance your case’s filing costs and consulting. You don’t pay anything out of pocket to obtain our help.
Our Attorneys Advocate for People Harmed in These Situations
We’ve recovered over $1 billion for people who have suffered the following:
- Car accidents
- Truck collisions
- Bus accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Dog bites
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Catastrophic injuries
- Rideshare and self-driving car accidents
- Slips and falls
- Premises liability incidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Medical malpractice
We are also tireless advocates for families who have lost loved ones. Whatever your case requires, we’re ready to handle it.
We Want to Get Started on Your Case as Soon as Possible
There are many benefits to contacting our personal injury team serving Ashland as soon as possible. Some of those benefits include:
We Need to Gather Time-Sensitive Evidence
Evidence doesn’t last forever—and we need certain documents to support your case. For instance, if you were in a car accident, traffic camera footage may have documented the crash. Yet, these recordings generally get overwritten within a few weeks.
Witnesses move away, physical evidence gets removed, and once easily accessible items become unavailable. When you contact our team, we’ll immediately investigate your case and pursue various forms of evidence.
The State Limits How Long You Have to File a Lawsuit
If the statute of limitations expires on your case, you may lose the right to seek damages. This is a strict deadline, and the state makes very few exceptions. Consider how these statutory deadlines may apply to you:
- Ky. Rev. Stat. § 304.39-230 notes that you generally have two years to file a car accident lawsuit. Your deadline begins from the date of the accident, when your loved one passed away, or when you paid your last personal injury protection (PIP) payment.
- Ky. Rev. Stat. § 413.140(1) notes that most personal injury cases (excluding car accidents) come with a one-year filing deadline.
- Ky. Rev. Stat. § 413.180 notes that you typically have one year to file a wrongful death lawsuit (excluding car accidents). This deadline begins from the date of your loved one’s passing or when a personal representative was appointed to their estate.
You don’t Want the Insurance Company to Dispute Your Claim
Insurance companies will do anything to avoid paying for injured claimants’ damages. If you wait too long to report your accident, this could make negotiations difficult. The claims adjuster could say your condition came from something else or that you missed the filing deadline.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers wants to give your case the best possible chance of succeeding. However, we must learn about your situation in a timely manner first.
We’re Committed to Recovering Everything You Deserve
Whether through a court award or an insurance settlement, we will seek these losses:
- Healthcare expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Scarring and disfigurement
- The cost of repairing your vehicle
- The cost of replacing your vehicle
- Transportation expenses
- Childcare costs
- Mental trauma
- Loss of consortium
- Funeral expenses
- Physical therapy and mental health services
We’re proud members of the Million-Dollar Advocates Forum. Less than one percent of the nation’s lawyers are members, and membership is only for attorneys who have recovered more than $1 million in damages.
Our Previous Victories and Client Testimonials
We could talk all day about our law firm’s integrity. But nothing can sum it up better than our previous outcomes and client reviews.
We’ve Won Seven-Figure Settlements for Injured People
Here are some outcomes we’ve achieved:
- $10 million for a fatal truck accident
- $6.475 million for a serious school bus accident
- $5.25 million for a truck accident
- $4 million for a woman who took a defective drug
- $2.325 million for a collision involving a charter bus
Many claimants ask us: “Will my case result in a seven-figure outcome?” It ultimately depends on each situation. You can trust our team to pursue everything you deserve.
Our Clients Share Glowing Reviews with Us
After resolving their injury cases, some of our clients in Kentucky have shared:
- “Cherry and Karen have been very helpful to me with my case. They’re very tentative and caring. They both call me regularly to see how I’m doing and to keep me updated on my case. During these difficult times since my accident, they continually reassure me that things will work out fine and answer all of my questions.” – Diane W.
- “Good, professional, understanding people. This is the second time John and Tiffany have represented me due to injuries from a car accident. I feel like they genuinely have care and concern for their clients. They really work hard to make sure you get justice for your pain and loss. I would highly recommend this law firm.” – Delma L.
- “Just reached out to this firm and they have already gotten back with me. Attorney Gia Rapp and paralegal Karen had a conference call with me and listened to my concerns. Very professional and responsive. I would recommend this firm.” – Susan T.
We Offer Free Case Reviews to Injury Claimants in Kentucky
When people hear “case review,” they imagine a long, arduous process where an attorney grills you about your case. That could not be further from the truth. A free case review from our firm is a friendly conversation where you can explore your options at no obligation.
You can ask us questions about your situation and learn about what our Ashland personal injury firm can do for you. To connect with Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, call now.