You’re not alone if you suffered harm in a truck accident. The Ohio State Highway Patrol notes that thousands of people suffer harm in collisions each year. The law provides recourse for injured claimants to seek damages.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has decades of experience advocating for injured claimants. Our Ohio truck accident lawyers will do everything possible to recover compensation for your medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering. We’ve recovered billions – and now, we’re ready to champion your rights.
We’re Ready to Pursue These Losses After Your Ohio Collision
We’ve recovered compensation from multi-million-dollar companies like UPS. Our lawyers aren’t afraid of a good legal fight.
Compensable losses in your case may comprise:
- Pain and suffering
- Past, present, and future healthcare expenses
- Lost income and other employee-related benefits
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Property damage expenses, including the cost of repairing your vehicle
- Childcare costs, if your injuries prevent you from caring for minor children
- In-home modifications, like widened doorways and wheelchair ramps
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of consortium
Take a Look at Some of Our Previous Outcomes
We’re not kidding when we say that we’ve recovered billions for injured claimants. Our partner, Darryl Isaacs, is known locally as “the Hammer.” That’s because he’ll stop at nothing to achieve what his clients deserve.
Previously, we’ve secured these outcomes:
- Our client, a man in his forties, was killed when a semi-truck crossed the center line on an interstate, striking his vehicle head-on. The outcome? $10 million.
- Our client, an elderly woman, suffered a traumatic brain injury after a semi-truck pulled out in front of her vehicle. She was in a coma for several weeks. The outcome? $3.65 million.
- Our client was stopped behind a semi-truck when a tanker truck rear-ended her, forcing her car beneath the truck in front of her. The resolution? $2.525 million.
- Our clients, a husband and wife, were struck by a UPS truck driver who disregarded a yield sign. The settlement? $1.25 million.
These are just some of the outcomes we’ve achieved during our years of service. When you reach out to our Ohio truck accident team, we can give more information regarding our past successes.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Ohio, call 800-333-9999
Considering Prompt Legal Aid Promotes Your Case’s Outcome
Each state, including Ohio, places statutory deadlines on civil cases. We’re proud that we resolve many of our cases through insurance settlements. However, we also want to have ample time to file a lawsuit if one is necessary.
Consider how these filing deadlines apply to your case:
- You generally have two years from your collision’s date to file your injury lawsuit, per Ohio Revised Code Section 2305.10.
- You typically have two years from the date of your loved one’s passing to file a wrongful death lawsuit, per Ohio Revised Code Section 2125.02.
You must initiate your lawsuit within these periods, or you risk losing your right to seek financial recovery. Our truck accident team in Ohio will manage your case’s deadlines so you can focus on feeling better.
When minors are injured in a trucking accident, a different set of conditions apply to filing a claim. School bus accident statistics show that some of the worst crashes in the nation’s history were with trucks or other large vehicles.
If a minor was involved in a school bus accident, a parent or legal guardian files a suit on behalf of the minor, or the statute of limitations is tolled until the victim becomes of legal age. Our lawyers can help you identify the best course of action to protect your child’s future.
Ohio Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Why Partner with a Truck Accident Lawyer from Our Firm?
As you already know, truck accidents cause serious injuries. You deserve to spend time with your family during your recovery period. You shouldn’t have to field phone calls from aggressive claims adjusters or other lawyers.
Our compassionate attorneys can advise you on what to do after a truck accident to help your legal pursuit. We encourage you to consider partnering with our firm because:
Trucking Companies Have Extensive Resources
If you were involved in a crash, you might wonder how to file a truck accident claim. When you get into a collision with another driver, the claims process generally involves you, the other motorist, the claims adjuster, and each parties’ lawyer. Matters change when you go up against a multi-million-dollar trucking company.
If one of the following factors caused the trucking accident, the company may be liable:
- Truck maintenance
- Truck driver fatigue
- Driving under the influence
A lawyer can help you identify the at-fault party and build a strong case against them. If the trucking company is responsible for the crash, your attorney can help you go up against their resources.
These organizations have:
- Teams of lawyers ready to discredit your case
- Private investigators who will try to blame the accident on you
- Expert field consultants who can testify on the trucking company’s behalf
- Insurance companies that don’t want to settle
Managing communications with each of these entities can be overwhelming. That’s where our team comes in. Our lawyers have extensive experience dealing with different types of truck accidents. We will handle everything your case requires while you move toward maximum medical improvement.
Our Attorneys don’t Require Any Upfront Payments
Getting started with Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers is easy. It all begins with a free case review where you can discuss your case with our team. From there, we’ll take your case on a contingency-fee basis.
- Our attorney’s fees come from your settlement.
- You don’t pay anything out of pocket for our help.
- You don’t pay us anything if your case doesn’t succeed.
We advocate for truck accident claimants because we believe in justice. We’re ready to start building your case today.
Our Attorneys Will Handle Each of Your Case’s Challenges
In our years of experience, we rarely encounter a challenge we haven’t overcome before. Our law firm’s ready to help if:
- The insurance company denies or contests your claim.
- The trucking company denies accountability.
- The insurance company claims there isn’t sufficient evidence to support your story
- You’re not sure what your damages are worth.
- The insurance company isn’t cooperating.
- You’re unsure of how to handle the legal process.
As noted, we’ll address each of these things for you. We will use our network of resources, knowledge, and skill to recover what you need.
Our Attorneys Will Evaluate Any Potential Settlement Offers
Some insurance companies will find many ways to avoid paying claims. To settle your case, they might offer less than you deserve and say, “That’s the best we can do.”
We will calculate your losses based on your situation, considering your medical bills, estimated recovery period, and missed time from work. This allows us to arrive at a figure that accurately represents your hardships.
If the insurance company offers a settlement, we can explain whether it’s a fair deal. If not, we’ll negotiate for every penny you deserve. We’re always ready to go to court if negotiations don’t yield a fair outcome.
Begin Your Free Case Review with Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Now
Our truck accident team offers free case reviews where you can learn more about your case’s potential. Here, you can also ask questions about our firm’s experience, previous outcomes, and testimonials.
If you or a loved one suffered harm in an Ohio truck accident, we’re ready to serve you. Dial 1-800-800-8888.