Were you or a family member injured in a negligence-based accident? You could secure fair damages to pay for your accident-related losses. Our Noblesville catastrophic injury lawyer at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers will help you identify the at-fault party and their insurance provider.
What Our Firm Could Do for You in Your Catastrophic Injuries Case
Our personal injury team is ready to do all we can for your benefit. This includes utilizing our resources, knowledge, and experience. Your lawyer will do the following for you:
- Build a strong case for compensation
- Prove the costs and the cause of your injuries
- Gather evidence
- Interview witnesses
- Canvass the accident scene
- Take additional steps to recover damages on your behalf
- Compile your evidence into an organized case file
- Present the evidence to the at-fault party’s representatives
- Represent you in court (if a favorable settlement is not forthcoming)
For a free legal consultation with a catastrophic injury lawyer serving Noblesville, call 800-333-9999
We Represent Noblesville Clients With Life-Changing Injuries
Accidental injuries can range from minor to severe to life-threatening. Catastrophic injuries can lead to long-term, permanent, and costly treatment plans. They can also change your life, lifestyle, and plans for the future.
Catastrophic injuries can include:
- Severe burns
- Broken bones
- Internal bleeding
- The loss of a fetus
- Full and partial paralysis
- Brain and organ damage
- Loss of one or multiple senses
- Single or multiple amputations
Catastrophic injuries can have a lifelong impact on you and the people you love. When we handle your case, we do everything possible to ensure the best outcome for you. This way, you get the care and support you need and start rebuilding your life.
Our Personal Injury Practice Areas
We are passionate about pursuing damages for personal injury clients who were injured because of someone else’s action or lack of action. We represent clients injured in a variety of negligence-based accidents.
Our personal injury practice areas include:
- Car, truck, and bus accidents
- Dog bites or attacks
- Motorcycle and bicycle accidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Slip & fall accidents
- Talcum powder lawsuits
- Transvaginal mesh injuries
- Traumatic brain injury cases
- Zantac side effects
We treat every client we represent like a person, not a case file. Our representatives make sure you get the ongoing service and support you need while we build a solid case for financial compensation for you.
Noblesville Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Damages We Help Our Catastrophic Injury Clients Recoup
Because catastrophic injuries can have long-term and possibly lifelong consequences, assessing their financial value can be complicated. Our team is ready to analyze what you’ve been through. In Noblesville, the damages our catastrophic injury lawyer could recover for you include:
- Medical bills
- Various therapies
- Assistive medical devices
- Modifications to your home
- Loss of income
- Future lost earnings
- Disability and disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Our client-focused team at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers will create a detailed list of your financial expenses and losses. Before we assign a value to your case, we make sure the list is complete and no valid damages are overlooked.
We Comply With Indiana’s Statute of Limitations on Personal Injury Lawsuits
All civil lawsuits have a mandatory filing deadline called the statute of limitations. In Indiana, you generally have up to two years to file your lawsuit under IC § 34-11-2-4.
If the statute of limitations expires:
- The court will not permit you to file your lawsuit at all
- Your lawsuit will be dismissed without ever being heard
- You will have no legal avenue to compel compensation
Leave compliance to our personal injury lawyer. We make sure your case is filed on time because we understand the penalties of an expired statute of limitations.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
No Fees Unless We Win or Settle Your Noblesville Catastrophic Injury Case
You do not have to fight for financial compensation on your own. You can also avoid a costly delay in getting started because when our law firm handles your case, we do not charge upfront fees or costs.
Other firms might be intimidating to hire because they ask for large lump sum payments or high hourly fees for representation. We do not ask this, however. We know you likely face many costs related to your accident. We do not want to add more stress to your situation.
Reviews From Previous Personal Injury Clients
When they leave online reviews for our law firm, our previous personal injury clients say the following:
- Sandy Hensley: The people are very friendly with this firm and are always willing to help in any way. [They} are sympathetic to what you are dealing with. This is the second time we have used this firm. I would recommend them to anyone!
- Tyesha Crayton: I had a HORRIBLE accident…From the moment I called Issacs and Issacs, they worked tirelessly to help me figure out where to go from there…I can’t say enough about my attorney…I would scream recommendations to this place from any rooftop.
Our law firm has recovered $1 billion in settlements for the clients we represent. When we handle your case, we fight hard to obtain the best possible settlement for you. Our attorneys have over 400 years of combined legal experience. We leave no stone unturned when building your case and are only compensated when you are.
Our Catastrophic Injury Firm Can Review Your Noblesville Case Today
Were you or someone you love injured in an accident in Noblesville? While you recuperate from your injuries, our catastrophic injury lawyer will build a strong case for financial compensation. Find out how hard our law firm will fight for you by getting a free review of your personal injury case.
Call one of our Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers team members for your free case review today. Our team is ready to hear your story and discuss your options.