Motorcycle injuries can cause severe, life-threatening injuries. You may be facing months or years of recovery, and medical bills can accrue quickly. Our Indiana motorcycle accident lawyers can file your claim or lawsuit and fight for fair compensation.
At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we can pursue compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and more. We work on contingency, so you don’t have to pay any upfront fees for our services.
Our Lawyers Have Recovered Millions of Dollars for Motorcycle Accident Victims
We work hard to help our clients recover the settlements that can help them cope with their injuries.
Take a look at some of our motorcycle accident case results:
- $1.5 Million: A fatal accident involving a semi-truck left a family devastated.
- $1.025 Million: A semi-truck pulling out of a grocery store parking lot failed to see a motorcyclist. The victim lost a leg and suffered a traumatic brain injury (TBI) and a fractured collarbone.
- $1.475 Million: Corrugated piping flew off a commercial vehicle and struck a motorcyclist. He suffered permanent shoulder injuries.
Our legal team has over 400 years of combined experience. We want to put it to use for you and your family now.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Indiana, call 800-333-9999
Potential Compensation for an Indiana Motorcycle Accident
You can pursue awards for a variety of losses after a motorcycle accident. Your damages may include:
- Immediate medical expenses, such as hospitalizations, surgeries, medication, doctor’s visits, in-home aid, rehabilitative therapy, and home modifications
- Lost wages if you took time off work to recover
- Missed bonuses, benefits, and paid sick leave and vacation time
- Reduced earning capacity if you can’t go back to work or earn your pre-injury income
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of quality of life if you suffer permanent impairment
We can determine how much you stand to recover.
Wrongful Death Damages
If you lost a loved one, you can file a wrongful death claim or lawsuit. You deserve to grieve in peace and honor the memory of your loved one. We can handle the legal case.
We can pursue awards for:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Your loved one’s pain and suffering before their passing
- Loss of inheritance for your loved one’s income
- Your loved one’s medical bills
- Loss of consortium for your loved one’s companionship
- Your lost wages if you took time off work
A settlement or verdict may help your family cope in your loved one’s absence.
Indiana Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
How Our Legal Team Can Help with Your Indiana Case
When we take on your case, we will give it the personalized attention it deserves. We can determine the best approach for seeking compensation.
- Investigate your accident
- Consult experts, such as reconstructionists
- Review your medical documentation
- Counter an insurer’s determination of fault
- Calculate your damages
- Handle all of the paperwork
- Negotiate a settlement
- Argue your case in a trial
- Keep you updated
We also have Spanish-speaking attorneys and paralegals.
You Can Afford to Hire a Lawyer from Our Firm
We understand your injuries already have you facing medical bills, lost wages, and out-of-pocket expenses. We don’t want to add to this stress.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can handle your case on a contingency-fee basis. We don’t charge upfront fees, and we only accept payment if we win compensation on your behalf.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Protecting Your Right to Compensation in Indiana
You can take action to protect your right to compensation. Consider the following:
Seek Medical Attention Immediately
After a motorcycle accident, never assume your injuries are minor. Even if you went to the emergency room immediately after the accident, follow up with your primary care physician and any specialists they recommend.
Medical documentation is crucial for your case. As you recover, your doctors can provide the evidence to link your injuries to your accident and estimate what your future care will cost. We can review this information to ensure it is accurate and up to date before we submit your claim or lawsuit.
Make sure to follow through with any prescribed treatment plan, as well. Do not give insurers a chance to undervalue or deny your claim. Failure to follow through with your doctor’s orders may give them fodder to argue you worsened your injuries.
Act Quickly to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit
Indiana Code section 34-11-2-4 generally gives you two years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury lawsuit. Keep in mind that it takes time to build a case and negotiate a settlement with insurers.
We can start working on your case immediately to help you abide by this deadline. If you miss it, you could lose your chance to pursue compensation from the at-fault party. The sooner you start, the better we can protect your rights.
Be Careful When Talking to Insurers
An insurance adjuster will likely contact you shortly after your accident. Be careful of what you say; they may try to undervalue or deny your claim. You are not required to give them a statement, and it is better to talk with an attorney prior to talking with an insurance adjuster.
Do not make any assumption or statement about who bears the fault for the accident. Stick to the facts, and our lawyers can handle the rest.
Our Indiana Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Are Here for You and Your Family
After a motorcycle accident, you deserve to tend to your injuries and spend time with your loved ones. If you lost a loved one, you deserve to honor their memory in peace. Our in-house litigation team can handle your claim, personal injury lawsuit, or wrongful death lawsuit.
We can fight for fair compensation so you are not left footing the bill for someone else’s carelessness. Call us at 1-800-800-8888 to discuss your case for free.