Getting injured in a car accident can turn your life upside down. Those who cause these crashes should be held to account for their negligence or carelessness. If you or a loved one got hurt in a car accident, you may be entitled to pursue compensation for your related losses.
A Hobart car accident lawyer with our firm can take charge of your case while you rest and get medical care. Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has been serving injury victims across Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio since 1993. During that time, we have recovered over $2 billion in settlements and court awards. Now, let’s work on getting you the compensation you deserve.
It’s Best to Get Started on Your Car Accident Case Right Away
The sooner you get to work on your case, the better. The state sets a statute of limitations, or a mandated time frame, for filing a lawsuit. According toIC § 34-11-2-4, there is usually a two-year window for bringing a personal injury lawsuit against the party responsible for the car accident. If you wait to file past the deadline, you may not be able to pursue your claim.
Getting our law firm involved in your case early will help you avoid this outcome.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Hobart, call 800-333-9999
Forms of Losses You Can Recoup Following a Car Accident in Hobart, Indiana
When our firm reviews your case and determines your options for compensation, we will pay extra attention to certain facts of your case. As such, they will play a role in the amount and forms of damages you can recover.
- The types, seriousness, and extent of your injuries
- How long it is expected to take for you to reach maximum medical improvement (MMI)
- The intensity and cost of your medical treatment
- Your work and financial status after the car accident
- Your mental and physical state
From there, we may conclude that you are eligible to seek damages for:
- Past and future medical bills: For surgeries, medications, assistive equipment, follow-up doctor’s appointments, physical therapy, and imaging scans
- Income losses: For wages and business opportunities you couldn’t attain while you were in treatment
- Diminished earning potential: For the money you won’t be able to earn for the time being
- Pain and suffering: For the decrease in your quality of life due to the pain and restrictions brought on by your injuries
- Property damage or loss costs: For any vehicle repair bills if your car was damaged
- Mental anguish: For any mental or emotional struggles you’ve endured that have arisen from the accident
If your loved one passed away due to their car accident injuries, you may have legal recourse for a wrongful death action. You can pursue damages for final medical bills, funeral and burial expenses, loss of inheritance, as well as loss of consortium or guidance.
Hobart Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Benefits of Selecting a Lawyer From Our Hobart Team to Help With Your Case
Talking to a slew of insurers and legal representatives, learning legal terminology, and navigating the legal system on your own on top of getting treatment would overwhelm anyone. Thankfully, Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers will handle each part of your case while you take care of yourself.
You can rely on one of our car accident attorneys to:
- Manage settlement negotiations while protecting you from the insurance adjusters acting in bad faith
- Put together an evidence file that contains video footage, photographs of the damaged vehicles and crash scene, your medical records, the crash report, traffic citations (if any), and statements from witnesses
- Prove the at-fault party’s negligence and liability
- Speak to the other party’s legal team, insurance company, the courts, and other entities involved in your case
- Litigate your case in front of a jury if a settlement agreement isn’t possible
Your lawyer will make sure you’re always in the loop with what’s happening in your case. If you need clarification about anything, consult your lawyer.
Our Legal Aid Is Available to You on a No-Win, No-Fee Basis
Don’t worry about whether or not you can afford a lawyer – you can. Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers takes all car accident cases on a contingency-fee-basis, which involves:
- Providing you with a free consultation
- Financing your case from the first consultation to its resolution
- No upfront or out-of-pocket costs or fees
- No by-the-hour rates
- No retainers
In the event your lawyer agrees on a settlement or wins your case in court, they will take their payment from that award. If they do not succeed, they don’t get paid. So, you don’t have anything to lose when you hire our firm.
The Parties That May Be Liable for Your Car Crash Damages
With busy streets like State Road 130 and East Washington Avenue carrying vehicles around Hobart, rear-end collisions, head-on collisions, sideswipe collisions, or rollover accidents may take place. They can happen due to:
- Distracted driving
- Driving while fatigued
- Reckless driving
- Improper turns or lane changes
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Failure to yield
Driver error is the most common reason for car accidents. However, other parties may also contribute to the crash, such as:
- A vehicle parts manufacturer if they put out a car part that was poorly manufactured, has a defective design, or was improperly marketed
- A government agency if they didn’t warn road users about defective roadways or address road hazards right away
- A mechanic if they failed to address an issue with the car
- Another road user if they didn’t follow the road rules
Your lawyer’s investigation can help them determine the liable party. More than one party may be responsible for your damages, too.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Get Help From Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Today
When you place your Hobart car accident case into our lawyers’ hands, you can count on us to fight for the compensation you deserve. Just check out our case victories.
To learn more about how Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can assist you, reach out to us today. The first call is free of charge.