We know you are likely under a lot of stress after your vehicle crash. However, you might have options. Our Fishers car accident lawyers can inform you of your rights and available choices.
Our law firm specializes in personal injury cases and has a combined experience of 400 years from all our lawyers. Our team has recovered over $1 billion in settlements for our clients in KY, IN & OH, and counting.
Our Team Can Negotiate for a Settlement from the Insurance Company
Car accidents happen more than we’d like to accept. Insurance companies might make it difficult to collect a fair settlement. However, you can fight for a fair financial award. If you provide evidence of your losses, our attorneys may be able to evaluate the value of your case.
It helps to have a car accident lawyer in your corner. We have handled our fair share of car accident cases and know how to deal with insurance companies. We’re familiar with the loopholes they use to avoid paying compensation.
Moreover, our law firm works on a contingency-fee-basis, meaning you won’t have to pay us a fee until we settle your case and you recover compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Fishers, call 800-333-9999
Reasons for Car Accidents That Could Make You Eligible for Damages
Car accidents frequently happen, and most of them are preventable. Most of these accidents are caused by human error and negligence. Other reasons for car accidents include:
- Distracted driving, especially when a driver uses a phone to make calls or text
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Hazardous weather conditions such as rain and snow could cause poor visibility or Slippery roads
- Reckless driving, such as erratically changing lanes and not using turn signals
These are some of the most common reasons accidents occur on the road. Your Fishers lawyer would help you get compensation if another driver’s negligent actions caused your car accident. For instance, the driver could have been drowsy for one reason or another or drove with poor visibility.
Fishers Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
What Compensation Am I Eligible for After a Car Accident in Fishers?
After establishing that you sustained losses, you could collect compensation. Your lawyer will inform you what damage you may be eligible to claim based on your injuries and losses.
These damages usually include:
- Accrued and future medical expenses
- Loss of income
- Reduced quality of life
- Reduced ability to work and earn a living
Suppose the accident resulted in you losing a loved one. In that case, you may be able to claim compensation for expenses such as medical bills, funeral and burial expenses, loss of support, and financial support if the deceased was the breadwinner.
While we understand that no amount of money can replace a loved one, we know that compensatory damages can go a long way in cushioning you from a financial collapse.
Common Injuries That Could Allow You to Recover Car Accident Damages
The impact of a car accident could leave victims with injuries on virtually any part of the body. Some injuries victims suffer in car accidents include:
- Spinal injuries, which could lead to paralysis
- Brain injuries (including traumatic brain injuries), resulting from a hard blow or impact on the head
- Broken bones and fractures, often in the limbs
- Amputations and limb loss
- Deep cuts and abrasions
You Could Recover Compensation If You Were Partially At-Fault for the Crash
Different states have different laws concerning liability for car accident injuries. In Indiana, which is a fault state, the driver who caused the crash must pay for the damages resulting from the accident.
If both drivers’ actions led to the accident, comparative fault applies. This means they are both liable to receive compensation at the rate they were found guilty of the accident. If a victim’s liability exceeds 50%, they do not receive any compensation.
Click to contact our Fishers Personal Injury Lawyers today
What’s My Window to File a Car Accident Case?
When you are involved in a car accident and suffer injuries and damages, you don’t have an indefinite amount of time to file. The statute of limitations specifies when an accident victim can file a matter in court.
For car accidents in Indiana, you generally have two years from the crash date to file a lawsuit under IC § 34-11-2-4. Time is critical here, and your car accident lawyer can guide you through your case.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Winning Cases for People Just Like You
We have handled many car accident cases at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers. Our lawyers will work hard to prove your losses and will fight to get the best settlement for your case.
Our in-house litigation team will analyze all the evidence collected and leave no stone unturned. We want to give our clients justice. If you require help in Spanish, we have Spanish-speaking team members, including attorneys and paralegals. Some of our case victories include:
- Our car accident lawyers have won a $2.7 million settlement for a forty-three-year-old man who suffered various debilitating injuries, including fractures.
- Another successful crash settlement involved a twenty-eight-year-old female who took home $1.125 million for a head-on accident that she survived with multiple fractures.
We could go on and on about our successes, but our track record speaks for us.
Our Former Clients Speak to How We Treat the People Who Come to Us for Help
You can read our client testimonials to understand how our car accident attorneys serving Fishers will work for you. These include reviews like these:
- “Every person we talk[ed] to at Isaacs & Isaacs [was] super friendly and very helpful from day one until the day they won our case. I would definitely recommend them!” – Susan A.
- “They are reliable and to the point, they have been with me at every step of the way with my case and have been extremely helpful. Would recommend them to anyone!” – Kristy R.
- “They all were very patient and understanding. They weren’t pushy, which is one thing I would hate. I highly recommend [having] them on your team.” – Angie H.
File Your Car Accident Claim With Our Legal Team Today
Contact Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers for an initial, free legal consultation. We will listen to your case and give you the options available. Let us work hard to get the compensation you deserve.
Call or text 800-333-9999 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form