At the best of times, construction vehicles are nothing more than a minor inconvenience. At the worst of times, construction vehicles pose a threat to all road users.
Construction workers must have the appropriate experience and licensure to operate these specialized vehicles. When they act negligently, they can seriously harm others. You may know this all too well.
Look no further for an Ashland construction vehicle accident lawyer. Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers understands the gravity of your situation. We offer free case reviews where you can explore partnering with our firm. There is no obligation to partner with us when you call; just a chance to share your story.
You Don’t Pay Upfront Fees or Costs When Our Team Fights for You
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers takes cases on a contingency-fee-basis. For you, this means we only get paid once your case resolves. We take a pre-determined percentage of your settlement or court award as payment for our help.
We understand that you have already incurred many unexpected expenses––and our team doesn’t want to add to your concerns. That’s why, with this arrangement, we make seeking legal aid as accessible as possible.
For a free legal consultation with a construction vehicle accidents lawyer serving Ashland, call 800-333-9999
How Our Accident Team in Ashland Will Build Your Case
Having a construction vehicle accident lawyer in Ashland on your team can help you by:
- Investigating and documenting the accident
- Organizing and compiling proof of your damages
- Calculating all costs associated with the accident
- Communicating with the insurance companies
- Negotiating a settlement that meets your needs
- Keeping you informed about your case
- Meeting all legal deadlines and filing all necessary paperwork on your behalf
- Representing you in court
Your Ashland personal injury lawyer may take on additional tasks not listed here.
We Can Establish Liability for Your Construction Vehicle Accident
It’s important for our team to determine liability for your losses. This allows us to pursue damages from the party financially responsible for your collision. Liability could rest with one or more parties, including:
- The driver of the construction vehicle
- The construction company
- Cargo handlers
- The vehicle’s mechanic
- The vehicle’s manufacturer
- Contractors on the job site
- A property owner
A construction vehicle accident attorney in Ashland can manage each of your case’s elements while you focus on healing. Our team proudly serves people in Ashland and the surrounding areas.
Ashland Construction Vehicle Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Recoverable Damages Following Your Kentucky Collision
If you or a loved one was injured in a construction vehicle accident due to the negligence of another party, you can seek compensation. Compensation will depend on how severe the crash was, what kind of injuries you suffered, and what losses you incurred.
Some recoverable damages may include:
- Medical bills, including hospitalization, return doctors’ visits, therapy, rehabilitation, surgery, and medications
- Lost wages and loss of potential future income
- Personal property damage (usually vehicle damage)
- Emotional trauma
- Pain and suffering
- Funeral and burial costs (if you lost a loved one)
The above are just some of the expenses a construction accident victim may incur. You shouldn’t have to pay for the losses another party caused. We hope to resolve your case via a claim or lawsuit.
We Have Decades of Experience Managing Construction Vehicle Cases
They call our founding attorney, Darryl Issacs, “the Hammer.” That’s because he has a reputation for relentlessly pursuing damages for injured people. He brings the hammer down on insurance companies, negligent parties, and anyone else who impedes his clients’ right to damages.
We believe that our achievements speak for themselves. Here are some of our stories:
- Our client was traveling down a two-lane road when a combine tractor hit him-head on. He did not survive his injuries. We secured $2.7 million for his surviving family members.
- Our clients were a husband and wife hit by a UPS truck on the highway. We recovered $1.25 million for their hardships.
- Our client was riding her lawnmower when a dump truck backed into her. We recovered $1.1 million for her past, present, and future healthcare expenses.
We feel confident about every case we manage. When we start working on yours, we hope to achieve the best possible outcome, leaving you with no out-of-pocket expenses.
The Statute of Limitations for a Construction Vehicle Accident Lawsuit
Many claimants ask us: “How long do I have to file my case following my collision?” The answer is simple. Ky. Rev. Stat. §304.39-230 notes that you generally have two years to file your collision case.
Here’s what you need to know:
- From the day that your accident and injuries occurred, the clock begins to tick.
- Two years can pass by quickly when you’re dealing with a serious condition.
- The sooner we begin building your case, the easier it could be to uncover certain evidence.
- The court system will reject your case if you file it outside the two-year period––leaving you with few recourse options.
We hope to resolve your case as soon as possible. Yet, we need to learn about your situation first. At your earliest convenience, we encourage you to connect with our firm serving Ashland.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What Should I Do Now After My Ashland Construction Vehicle Accident?
Because of the impact between passenger cars and construction vehicles, you likely suffered immediate, severe injuries. So, we hope that you’ve sought medical attention, either at the accident scene or in the days following the collision.
You should follow your doctor’s post-accident instructions to the best of your ability. Doing so shows the insurer that you’re committed to reaching a full recovery and need compensation. Also, it prevents the other party from disputing your injury’s cause.
Reach Out to an Ashland Construction Vehicle Accident Attorney Today
Our firm is here to help following your involvement in a construction vehicle accident. If you or a loved one was injured in a collision, we will provide legal aid while you rest and recover from your injuries.
You can receive a free case review today as our lawyers guide you through the legal process, answering questions, explaining your options, and, ultimately, helping you get your due compensation. Contact us today by calling our office. Our firm cannot undo the past, but we can be a big asset in recovering compensation for your damages.