Begin Your Case With a Proven Personal Injury Law Firm
If you were hurt in an accident in New Albany, a lawyer at our firm can manage your case from start to finish. As your attorney works on your case, you can recover from injuries and take care of other duties in your life. Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can provide a New Albany personal injury lawyer to represent you with passion and empathy. Get a free consultation.
We charge no upfront fees for our legal services and only take payment if we secure monetary compensation on your behalf. Call us at 800-333-9999 at any time to speak to one of our dedicated New Albany personal injury lawyers and set up a free consultation.
We Represent Injured Accident Victims Across Many Categories. Some Personal Injury Cases We Handle Include:
- Accidents With Trucks or Commercial Vehicles
- Injuries & Wrongful Death Involving Driver Negligence (cell phone use, DUI)
- Accidents With Uninsured Motorists
- Whiplash Injury Accidents
- Airbag Deployment Accidents
- Takata Air Bag Recalls
- Motorcycle Accident Injuries
- Ridesharing: Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Bicycle Accident Injuries
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Pedestrians Hit By a Vehicle
- Head-On Collisions
- Rear-End Collisions
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Hiring an Indiana Personal Injury Attorney with Our Firm
In his podcast, “Ask the Hammer,” Attorney Darryl Isaacs – the Hammer – answers questions about how he and his team serve clients to help get them the compensation they need. Play the episode below:
The Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers’ Difference
At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we try to stand out from other personal injury firms serving New Albany. Our team has more than 400 years of combined legal experience, and we have recovered more than $2 billion for our clients.
We represent people in many types of personal injury cases:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Tractor accidents
- Boat and watercraft accidents
Our team will give your case the attention that it deserves. We will go the extra mile for you by:
- Helping you with case-related appointments
- Handling every aspect of your case
- Providing regular case updates
- Responding quickly to phone calls and emails
- Fighting for a positive outcome
Our team boasts a record of tangible results and positive client reviews.
Our Accident Law Firm Will Get Started on Your Case Immediately By:
- Listening to your story
- Answering your questions
- Advising you what to do next
- Investigating the accident scene and all other evidence related to your claim
- Reviewing medical records, police reports, and all documents
- Determining which parties are liable for your injury
- Meeting with insurance adjusters
- Helping you file your claim
- Demanding a just settlement for all of your medical treatment and damages
Individual Case Results Secured by Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers
<ahref=”https://wewin.com/”>Our firm’s case victories illustrate how hard we work for our clients. Our recoveries span the range of personal injury case types:
- $10 million recovery for the loved ones of a man killed in a truck accident
- $6.475 million recovery for a child who suffered significant injuries during a bus accident
- $5.525 million recovery for the victim of a rear-end collision
- $4 million recovery for the victim of a defective drug
- $1.5 million recovery for the family of a deceased motorcycle accident victim
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers aim to deliver for every client that we represent. We will fight for the compensation you deserve. Don’t settle for less.
Client Reviews Tell You Even More About Our Personal Injury Firm
We care about what our former clients say about us. Because we work hard to satisfy each client we serve, we receive many positive reviews from our client base:
- “It always felt like we were dealing with family instead of a legal process.” – former client
- “John came to our house and went over the legal part of it thoroughly, quickly, but he always made it more about us. I would recommend them to anybody because they’re going to make sure that you’re protected. It just always felt like we were dealing with family instead of a legal process.” – former client
- “Isaacs & Isaacs went above and beyond to help!” – former client
New Albany personal injury attorneys from our firm stick to the mission: to get the compensation you deserve. We also go above and beyond to achieve your satisfaction. We will answer all your questions and provide regular case updates.
Build Your Case With A Top Rated Accident LawyerIf you need immediate assistance with a vehicle accident or personal injury, call our team now at 800-333-9999 to begin your free case review and schedule an initial consultation to get legal advice. Our law firm represents injured victims across many categories. Some popular cases our accident attorneys handle include:
- Big Truck and Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Product Liability Cases
What Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Will Do for You
We consult each client about their goals for their personal injury case. Some of the things we do to represent clients and fight for a fair personal injury settlement include:
Investigation of Your Case
A proper investigation generally requires us to:
- Seek relevant evidence, which may include photographs, video footage, physical evidence, and other proof of fault and liability
- Speak with eyewitnesses
- Obtain documentation of your damages, which may include hospital bills, doctors’ assessments, evidence of lost wages, and other proof of your losses
- Seek any evidence or documentation that is in the liable parties’ possession
Identification of Your Losses
Our team will identify both your economic and non-economic losses. Economic losses (like lost wages) generally have a clear and specific monetary value, while non-economic losses (like pain and suffering) generally do not.
Identification of Liable Parties
We’ll establish liability for all losses in your personal injury case. Multiple parties can be liable for your damages in some cases. In truck accidents, for example, a truck driver and their trucking company may be liable for your losses.
Case-Related Communications and Paperwork
We will communicate with insurance companies, other attorneys, or case-related paperwork and handle any other administrative aspects of your case. You focus on recovering from your injuries.
We generally pursue a settlement to resolve a client’s case. But we also maintain the option of going to trial. Each case is different, and we’ll explore all possible avenues for your financial recovery.
Recoverable Losses in a Personal Injury Case
Your case may involve several types of recoverable damages, including:
- Ambulance transportation
- Emergency care
- Doctors’ visits
- In-home care
- Lost wages, benefits, bonuses, and promotions
- Diminished earning power
- Damage to property
- Pain and suffering
- Counseling, medications, and other treatments for pain and suffering
No two personal injury cases involve exactly the same losses. We’ll work with you, your doctors, and others to identify all your current and future damages.
Isaacs & Isaacs Works on Contingency Fees
Our firm is dedicated to seeking justice for our clients. When you hire our team, you do so at no upfront cost or fees. If we don’t get the recovery that you deserve, we do not collect attorney fees.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Today About Your Personal Injury Case
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers for your FREE consultation today. We have Spanish-speaking team members. Let us seek justice for you while you focus on your well-being.
To learn more about working with our New Albany lawyers, call 1-800-333-9999 for your no-cost personal injury case review.