Build Your Case With A Noblesville Personal Injury Lawyer
If you’ve suffered injuries and losses because of another party’s negligence, you deserve justice. Indiana law allows you to seek compensation to cover your medical bills and other damages when someone else causes you harm.
A Noblesville personal injury lawyer from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can fight for you. We have a strong track record of obtaining results for our clients. We can help you, too.
Recoverable Damages for Personal Injury Victims
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries because of another party’s negligence, your recoverable damages may include:
- Medical expenses: Any healthcare costs that stem from negligence may entitle you to compensation. Such costs can include emergency transport, emergency care, medical imaging, hospitalization, specialist appointments, and other types of medical care.
- Professional harm: Recoverable professional damages may include lost earning power, wages, opportunities for performance bonuses and retirement contributions, and productivity.
- Pain and suffering (and necessary treatment): Pain and suffering can include traumatic memories, psychological conditions resulting from trauma, lost quality of life, lost sleep, and pain from injuries. Necessary treatments may include counseling, medications, and other recommended care.
- Property damage: Any property damage stemming from someone’s negligence may entitle you to compensation. Liable parties may need to pay to repair or replace your property, depending on the extent of the damage.
If you have any other losses, our firm will determine whether they entitle you to compensation. We know how to calculate the value of both economic and non-economic damages, which do not generally have a clear monetary cost.
We Will Lead Your Personal Injury Case Until Its End
Our attorneys are dedicated to the success of our clients’ cases. We will fight for justice until the very end of your case, seeking the best possible resolution for you or your loved ones.
You can expect the team at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers to:
Pinpoint Those Who Owe You Compensation
Liability lies in the facts of your case. Our team will diligently obtain and analyze your case details to identify all parties that owe you compensation. Whether an individual or organization is liable for your losses, we will work to see justice fulfilled.
We generally prove liability based on negligence, though other standards may apply. Our attorneys could prove negligence in your case by:
- Establishing that the defendants owed you a duty of care, which requires reasonable behavior in any given situation
- Showing how the defendant(s) acted unreasonably, violating their duty of care as a consequence
- Proving that the defendants’ breach of duty of care was the cause of your eventual damages
- Explaining what damages have arisen from the defendants’ negligence
We mold each client’s specific case to this argument.
Gather Evidence and Documentation
We will complete a thorough investigation of your case. Our team will seek all relevant evidence, from video footage to photographs and physical evidence. We’ll also gather all documentation of your losses, including medical bills and proof of lost income.
Seek a Fair Settlement
A personal injury lawyer serving Noblesville from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers will pursue financial recovery for you. Note that the definition of a “fair settlement” is different for each client. We can explain to you what a fair settlement is in your case, how we calculated that figure, and how we plan to fight for the settlement.
File Your Case and All Other Paperwork
Our firm will be attentive to any filing deadlines that apply to your case. For instance, IC § 34-11-2-4 generally allows you two years to file a personal injury lawsuit.
The moment the clock starts ticking on this two-year period may differ for each client. We’ll work quickly to file your lawsuit and all other paperwork in a timely manner.
Advocate for Your Rights
A client’s rights are paramount in any personal injury case. Those who may try to violate your rights include:
- Insurance companies
- The defendant in your case and their attorney
- Other parties who have a vested interest in your case
It’s our role to handle as much of your case-related interactions as possible. As a result, we may advise you not to speak with any party to your case without consulting us first. We’ll protect your rights throughout the duration of these proceedings.
Why Choose Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers for Your Legal Needs?
If you need a personal injury lawyer in Indiana, look no further than Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers. Our legal team has more than 400 years of combined experience. This is personal injury experience, which applies directly to cases like yours.
We will treat you with respect and dignity—your case deserves attention from a dedicated attorney, and that’s just what we’ll provide. Consider how highly our former clients speak of us:
- “I would recommend them to anybody because they’re going to make sure that you’re protected. It just always felt like we were dealing with family instead of a legal process.” – Tammy, former client
- “It was a pleasure to have the Isaacs & Isaacs team to help me after being hit by a truck as I was walking to the market. They went above and beyond to help with all I went through!” – JoAnne, former client
- “It always felt like we were dealing with family instead of a legal process.” – Another former client
We work hard to earn our clients’ trust and produce reviews like these. Our team won’t rest until we’ve secured a positive outcome for you.
Expect Top-Shelf Client Service
Our team handles clients’ cases with the utmost integrity, without exception. We will:
- Accommodate you if you are a primary Spanish speaker
- Lend you all of our available resources, like paralegals, experts, and an in-house litigation team
- Respond to all of your questions and concerns
- Remain available for you to contact us at any time
If you have any special requests, we encourage you to voice them to our team. We’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers for Your FREE Consultation
Hiring a personal injury lawyer from our team serving Noblesville may be the right move for your case. It may also be the right move for your health. Let us help you seek the justice you deserve.
Don’t wait to call us, as case deadlines can fly by more quickly than you may realize. Our team is awaiting your call. Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers today at 1-800-800-8888 to complete your FREE consultation.