Build Your Case With A New Castle Personal Injury Lawyer
New Castle, Indiana, is more than home to the Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame; it’s also home to many accidents caused by negligence. These situations range from collisions to falls. Yet, when these incidents happen, injured claimants have legal recourse.
Issacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers proudly serves victims of negligence in Henry County. A New Castle personal injury lawyer from our firm can do more than help you fight for compensation; they will do everything your case requires.
Our Lawyers Advocate for People Injured in These Situations
Some of our team’s practice areas include:
- Auto accidents involving trucks, cars, motorcycles, and other vehicles
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Dog bites
- Catastrophic injuries
- Self-driving vehicle accidents
- Rideshare accidents (including those involving Uber and Lyft)
- Medical malpractice
- Slips and falls
- Premises liability incidents
- Nursing home abuse
We Encourage You to Take Prompt Legal Action
There are many laws surrounding your case – some relating to fault, others relating to how much you can recover. One important law is the statute of limitations. Per I.C. § 34-11-2-4, you generally have two years to file your lawsuit. Some exceptions could extend or shorten your filing period.
Abiding by this deadline is crucial because you will likely lose the right to seek damages through the court system if you file outside of this two-year period. You want to have every option available when pursuing compensation. So, we encourage you to connect with our team as soon as possible.
You don’t Have to Worry About Payment with Us on Your Side
We take personal injury cases on a contingency-fee basis. In this payment structure, you don’t pay any upfront fees or costs. We don’t charge retainers, hourly rates, or other out-of-pocket fees, either.
Our attorney’s fees come from the money we recover for you. We are committed to doing everything possible to resolve your case, and we want to get started right away. If your case succeeds, you’ll pay nothing from your savings for legal help.
Recoverable Damages Following an Accident in New Castle, Indiana
Compensation for your losses ultimately depends on your situation. For instance, if you incurred costly medical bills, a settlement or court award could help you pay them. If you can no longer work because of your condition, we can explore seeking damages for lost income and loss of future earning capacity.
Other recoverable damages may include:
- Property damage expenses (such as repairing your car)
- Pain and suffering
- Childcare expenses
- Transportation services
- Emotional trauma
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Various out-of-pocket costs
You can trust our personal injury team serving New Castle to pursue every dollar you deserve.
We’ve Recovered Millions for Injured Claimants
Hoosiers call Attorney Darryl Isaacs “the Hammer.” His firm has recovered more than $1 billion for clients since 1993. Some of his team’s biggest successes include:
- $6.475 million after our client’s child was hurt in a school bus accident
- $5.525 million for an older woman rear-ended by a tanker truck
- $4 million for our client who suffered heart damage due to a dangerous medication
At this time, we’re not sure how much you can recover for your injury-related losses. We will determine what constitutes a fair settlement by reviewing each aspect of your situation, including your daily pain levels and quality of life.
What Can I Expect from My Injury Lawyer Serving New Castle?
With Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers managing your case, you can expect:
- Honesty. When we assess your case, we’re not going to sugarcoat anything; we’re going to tell you exactly what you can expect from the legal process. That way, you can make confident, informed decisions about your next steps.
- A comprehensive investigation. Investigating your accident involves more than gathering evidence; it also includes consulting with field experts, visiting the accident scene, and much more. We want to paint a clear picture of what caused your injuries so we can negotiate a fair offer.
- Transparency. We don’t see you as an injured person. We see you as an important player on our team. So, you can expect consistent updates on your case, as well as insight into our legal strategy. You won’t have to guess what’s going on with your claim or lawsuit. You’ll know everything.
What Should I Do After Getting Hurt in New Castle, Indiana?
Measures that could support your personal injury case include:
- Getting medical attention
- Completing your treatment regimen
- Keeping track of your losses
- Referring the insurance company to your lawyer instead of speaking to their representatives yourself
Above all else, we recommend considering your legal options. While the law doesn’t require you to work with a lawyer, it may be a good idea to do so. Instead of managing a complicated injury case on your own, consider the benefits of partnering with our firm.
Our Clients Leave Glowing Reviews About Our Legal Services
We’ve served our community for almost 30 years. During that time, some of our previous clients have shared:
- “Our daughters were involved in a serious car crash when a man ran a red light! Isaacs and Isaacs knew exactly what to say and exactly what to do for us!”
- “I decided to hire Isaacs and Isaacs law firm back in 2014 from an accident I was in at work when the vehicle I was driving was hit by a speeding dump truck that ran the red light. I contacted them a few months after the accident and they took my case and started working on it immediately. They were the most friendly and knowledgeable people I know.”
- “In today’s times it is very rare to find a firm who will do exactly what they say they are going to do, which is what [Isaacs & Isaacs] did. We are very appreciative and highly recommend their service to anyone else.”
Start Your Free Case Review Now
Interested in exploring your legal options? Dial 1-800-800-8888. In just a few minutes, you will be on the phone with a member of our team at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers. We’ll explain everything you need to know about partnering with an injury lawyer serving New Castle.