Build Your Case With A Muncie Personal Injury Lawyer
An injury could upend every aspect of your life. From dealing with painful injuries to attending doctors’ appointments, you may not know where to begin with pursuing your personal injury case.
Our attorneys can help you navigate the legal process. At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, our personal injury lawyers serving Muncie can determine who to hold responsible for your suffering. Then, we can handle every step of your injury case for you.
We Can Explain Your Legal Options After an Injury Accident
What comes next after a serious injury accident? Our team can tell you. We will listen to your story and explain:
- Who could be held responsible for your injuries
- Whether you could pursue an insurance claim or a lawsuit
- What types of compensation could be available to you
- What the legal process entails
Depending on the details of your case, you could be eligible to seek several forms of compensation for your losses.
Damages Available to Victims in Muncie, IN Personal Injury Cases
The costs and personal losses associated with an injury can be substantial. If someone else is liable for your accident, our attorneys can seek compensation for your damages.
You could be entitled to a recovery for:
- Medical bills: This may include compensation for your emergency room care, ambulance services, diagnostic testing, physical therapy, medications, chiropractic care, follow-up visits to a doctor, and other care costs.
- Income losses: You could have faced many impacts on your career. Whether you missed paychecks or had to take a new job because of your injuries, you could recover these losses.
- Non-financial losses: Not all damages after an accident are financial. Our attorneys know how to demonstrate that the injury left you with emotional and psychological challenges. These could include pain and suffering or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Seeking Wrongful Death Damages After Losing a Loved One
When you lose a loved one to an accident someone else caused, you could face sudden financial strain on top of your grief. Our attorneys can help you seek the justice and compensation your family needs during this time.
We can handle a wrongful death case for you, seeking damages for your:
- Funeral costs
- Medical bills
- Lost income
You could be eligible to seek other damages beyond those listed above, depending on the details of your case.
What Will Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Do for My Case?
Our job is to deal with all the legal tasks of an injury case for you—and seek the best compensation available. This means that our attorneys will:
- Investigate your case
- Develop a legal strategy best for your situation
- Gather evidence to show your damages (and the other party’s liability)
- Handle conversations with third parties
- Navigate the settlement process
- Take your case to trial
- Advise you on important laws that could affect your case
What Evidence Is Used To Prove My Case?
Our attorneys will gather many forms of evidence to show that the other party owes you compensation. These sources include:
- Medical records
- Images of the accident scene
- Surveillance camera footage
- Witness statements
- Records of your paychecks
- Expert witness testimony
- Accident reconstruction data
- Police reports
- Records of past violations by a business or individual
Knowing how to gather this evidence and use it to prove your losses can be complicated. You don’t have to worry about this process, however. We’ll handle the investigation for you.
How does the Settlement Process Work?
It’s one thing to say that someone is responsible for your accident and injuries. However, it’s another thing to successfully secure the compensation you need.
Again, our team will handle the settlement process for you. We will negotiate with the liable party’s insurance company and lawyers to pursue fair damages. We can file a civil lawsuit if the other side doesn’t want to agree to a fair offer. Often, filing a suit shows the other party you’re serious about your case—and it can motivate them to settle.
We will keep you updated during the negotiations as we receive offers from the other party. It is always your choice to accept a settlement. Our goal, however, is to seek financial recovery that reflects your past, present, and future costs and losses associated with the injury.
What does It Cost to Hire a Lawyer for My Muncie Personal Injury Case?
You may expect that hiring a lawyer could be too expensive. However, our team works based on contingency fees. We don’t require any upfront fees or costs with this fee structure.
Our lawyers only receive payment if we win your case. Our fees come as a portion of your final settlement or award. If you don’t win, you don’t pay. We can tell you more about how contingency fees work during your free case review.
Act Promptly to Take Action for Your Case in Muncie, IN
There are a few reasons why we recommend getting started on your injury case sooner rather than later. This is because:
- The statute of limitations deadline restricts your time to file suit in Indiana. Generally, this is two years from the date of your injury (per IC § 34-11-2-4). If you don’t take action by this deadline, you could lose your chance to seek a recovery.
- Some evidence in your case is time-sensitive, such as eyewitness testimony. If you contact our team soon after your accident, we can immediately compile crucial evidence that may not last forever.
- The injury case process can take time. When you begin sooner rather than later, you give your legal team time to build a strong case and negotiate for the best possible results.
Our Team Can Help You After These Types of Accidents in Muncie, IN
Whether you were hit by a truck merging onto I-35 or you tripped and fell on a poorly maintained walkway at a retail store, our team can help. Our personal injury lawyers handle these case types in Muncie:
- Vehicle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Dog bites
- Autonomous vehicle accidents
- Rideshare accidents
- On-the-job injuries
- Slip and fall
- Premises liability
- Nursing home abuse
- Medical malpractice
- Catastrophic injuries
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Wrongful death cases
Contact Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Today for Help With Your Case
You may not know where to start with your case, but we do. Our attorneys have won $1 billion in results for injury victims. Call us for free to learn how to help you seek the compensation you need.
Contact our team today at 1-800-800-8888.