Build Your Case With a Greenfield Personal Injury Lawyer
With I-40 passing through the city and an array of shopping centers and things to do, Greenfield, Indiana, is full of the hustle and bustle. These attributes of the city may leave room for accidents to occur. If you or a loved one was hurt in an accident in Greenfield, you could pursue a financial recovery.
A Greenfield personal injury lawyer at our firm can help you hold the liable party responsible for your injuries. Since 1993, Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has been helping injury victims across Kentucky, Ohio, and Indiana obtain compensation. During that time, we have settled and won over $1 billion for our clients. Now, it’s time for us to get to work for you and your family.
Our Personal Injury Attorneys Are Paid via a Contingency Fee
Before you read more about how we can help you and what to expect from the legal process, you should know that our injury firm works on a contingency-fee basis. This payment plan entails:
- A free case evaluation when you first reach out to us
- No retainers or hourly rates
- No out-of-pocket or upfront fees
You won’t pay any costs or attorney’s fees unless we recover for you. If your lawyer doesn’t secure an award for you, there is no charge. You have nothing to lose with our firm financing your case from start to finish.
What Our Lawyers Can Do for You After You Were Injured in Greenfield, Indiana
A lot of pressure comes with negotiating a personal injury claim or lawsuit. Let our team take some of that pressure off so that you can focus on recovering from your injuries.
- Collect your medical records and consult your doctors
- Interview witnesses
- Study relevant laws and ordinances
- Order a copy of the crash or incident report
- Negotiate settlements
- Name the liable party
- Gather photographs and available video footage
- Communicate with all respective parties
- Take your case before a jury if we cannot obtain a settlement
You can rely on your lawyer to maintain communication with you throughout the claims and/or legal process. They will regularly update you on its status, but if you ever have questions, never hesitate to get in touch with them. We are here for you.
The Practice Areas We Handle at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers
Our attorneys handle a plethora of personal injury cases in Greenfield, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Wrongful death
- Dog bites
- Catastrophic injuries
- Autonomous vehicle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability
- Medical malpractice
- Slip and fall accidents
If you don’t see the type of accident or you or your loved one suffered, our team still wants you to call. Let’s hear your story to see if we can assist you.
Recoverable Losses in a Greenfield Personal Injury Case
Getting hurt in an accident can lead to high medical bills and a long road to recovery. Your doctor may even order you to stay home from work. All these things can set you back financially, physically, and emotionally, but you don’t have to foot these bills on your own.
You may hold the other party accountable for your damages, some of which could be:
- Past and future medical expenses: If you required hospitalization, emergency transportation, medication, diagnostic assessments, mobility aids, physical therapy, or ongoing appointments
- Lost wages: If you couldn’t work full-time or were forced to work part-time
- Future loss of earning capacity: If you can’t return to your previous job or work altogether
- Pain and suffering: If your injuries inconvenienced you or caused frequent discomfort or pain
- Property damages costs: If you were in a traffic accident and need to get your vehicle replaced or repaired
- Disfigurement and scarring: If your injuries altered the way you look or move
- Mental anguish: If the accident caused trauma and you suffer sleeplessness, anxiety, phobias, or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Disability: If your impairments meet the criteria for benefits from the Social Security Administration (SSA)
Your lawyer can review each of these losses and calculate them accordingly. It’s possible that you’re entitled to damages that aren’t included in this list.
If Your Loved One Succumbed to Their Accident-Related Injuries
Tragically, some people sustain fatal injuries in accidents. If you suffered the loss of a family member, please accept our condolences. Although nothing can change what happened, compensation may help you cope and adjust to this next stage of life.
In a wrongful death case, typical recoverable damages include:
- Lost wages or inheritance
- Final medical bills
- Loss of consortium
- Funeral and/or burial expenses
You don’t Have Forever To Pursue Damages From the Liable Party in Greenfield, IN
If you want to take legal action after getting injured in an accident, there is not a lot of time to spare. Indiana places time limits on filing personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits. Per IC § 34-11-2-4, you generally have two years to file a personal injury case.
If you let too much time go by, you may risk missing the deadline. As a result, the court may forbid you from pursuing the liable party for compensation. Waiting too long also allows more time for evidence to disappear and to lose contact with witnesses. Their memories of the incident may fade, which could hurt the validity of your case.
Getting started on your case right away helps ensure that you comply with all state-mandated timelines, as well as collecting the evidence you need to build an effective case. Our personal injury lawyers can help manage all these tasks.
Connect With Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Our attorneys have over 400 years of combined legal experience. We are dedicated to securing the results our clients need to get back to where they need to be. To learn more, contact Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers today at 1-800-800-8888 for a free consultation.