If you or a loved one suffered a traumatic brain injury (TBI) in Hamilton County, Indiana, a Noblesville traumatic brain injury lawyer from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can help you build a case and seek compensation. We understand how to pursue justice based on your case’s facts. We have helped other clients recover compensation for their medical bills, lost wages, and other losses. We are here to help you, too.
We offer free case reviews for TBI victims and their families. Our team is here to ensure you know your rights, your legal options for seeking conversation, and our services that can help you. We have someone available to talk to you now.
Our Noblesville Team Can Seek Compensation for Your TBI-Related Damages
At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, our Noblesville personal injury lawyers handle insurance claims and civil lawsuits for our clients. If we represent you, we will manage your legal case and pursue compensation for you while you focus on your rehabilitation and recovery. There are generally two options for seeking compensation:
- Investigating the case, demanding a payout from the insurer, and negotiating a settlement that holds the at-fault party legally responsible for your losses
- Preparing and filing a personal injury lawsuit, negotiating a settlement or presenting your case in court, and asking the jury to award relief based on your damages
Our Noblesville TBI attorneys can help you determine which option might be best for you based on the facts of your case. Most of our clients whose cases are successful receive an out-of-court settlement, although our in-house litigation team will sue and take the case to trial when needed.
The recoverable damages in a traumatic brain injury case could include:
- Ambulance or airlift expenses
- Current and future medical bills
- Current and future care and support costs
- Lost income from time missed at work
- Diminished earning capacity
- Other related expenses and losses
- Pain and suffering
- Reduced quality of life
- Other intangible damages
- Wrongful death losses, if the victim passes away
For a free legal consultation with a traumatic brain injury lawyer serving Noblesville, call 800-333-9999
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers: $1 Billion Won for Our Clients
At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, our catastrophic injury attorneys know how to pursue damages for your family based on a TBI diagnosis, treatment plan, and any other expenses related to the accident and recovery.
When we represent clients hurt in serious injury accidents in Indiana, we do so based on contingency. We do not charge fees or costs upfront. You will not pay a retainer. There are no fees charged at all unless we settle the case or win in court.
Here are some key statistics about our personal injury team:
- We have an in-house litigation team of trial attorneys ready to work.
- We have recovered $1 billion in awards and settlements for our clients.
- Our personal injury attorneys have over 400 years of combined experience representing clients in negligence claims and lawsuits.
- We have Spanish-speaking team members, including attorneys and paralegals.
- We provide free initial consultations for TBI victims and their families in Noblesville.
Noblesville Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Holding the At-Fault Party Responsible for Your Noblesville TBI
Moderate and severe traumatic brain injuries are life-altering events for victims and their families. Many people face extended hospitalization and in-patient rehabilitation. Others may require several types of therapies, home modifications, ongoing care and support, and assistive devices while they work to recover their abilities. Some need ongoing care for everyday tasks for the rest of their lives.
This type of catastrophic injury can make it difficult to get justice—no payout seems like it can make up for the loss of enjoyment and abilities in life. However, we believe this makes it even more important to pursue damages in your case. Not only does a financial recovery hold the at-fault parties responsible, but it also provides compensation for necessary medical care and other related expenses.
At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we can build a TBI accident claim or lawsuit based on many types of negligence accidents in Noblesville. These could include:
- Auto accidents
- Motorcycle crashes
- Pedestrian or bicycle collisions
- Medical malpractice
- Slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall cases
- Premises liability accidents
- Nursing home abuse
To show the accused party is guilty of negligence and responsible for our client’s accident and injuries, we need to gather evidence to show the insurer or jury:
- The at-fault party owed our client a duty of care
- They failed to uphold this duty
- Their action or inaction caused the accident
- Our client suffered harm—including a TBI—as a result
We often settle these cases through negotiations with the defendant’s insurance company. However, we will sue and go to trial if necessary.
Is There a Deadline for Filing a TBI Lawsuit in Noblesville?
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers may file a lawsuit in Hamilton County civil court based on your traumatic brain injury. This may be beneficial for several reasons, and we recommend it to some clients over an insurance claim, depending on their specific circumstances.
The statute of limitations on personal injury lawsuits in Indiana is set in IC § 34-11-2-4. This deadline is generally two years from the date the injuries occurred. We need to file your complaint against the at-fault party in Hamilton County civil court before this deadline.
Missing this time limit will likely make it impossible to pursue a verdict and relief through the court system and very difficult to get a fair settlement from the insurance company. Late action could jeopardize your right to recover compensation for your damages.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Get Legal Help from a TBI Attorney Serving Noblesville
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers provides free case reviews for personal injury victims and their families. We will assess your case with you today. We can help you understand your rights and what you can do to hold the liable parties responsible. You may be able to file an insurance claim or lawsuit to recover compensation.
A Noblesville traumatic brain injury lawyer from our team is ready to help you. Contact us today for your free consultation.