Terms & Conditions for Being Successful Scholarship
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers is proud to award the Being Successful Scholarship to a currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate student paving their path to success. Students who meet certain requirements can apply and submit their essays within the deadline.
Winners will receive a $2,500 academic-based scholarship so they can further their studies and future careers. We will pick one winner each year based on their response to the question, “What do you think it takes to be successful and how do you define success?” in a 1,000-1,500-word essay.
Being Successful Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
Applicants must meet certain criteria and agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read through all the material so you understand the requirements for submission. You can submit your essay and application materials through the Being Successful Scholarship page. The deadline for this year’s submission is June 15, 2023. Applications received past this deadline will not be considered.
To qualify, all applicants must meet the eligibility requirements on the scholarship application page, including:
- Applicants must be enrolled at an accredited college, university, or graduate school/
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old at the age of enrollment.
- Applicants must have residency in the United States.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing.
- Applicants must submit personal information, including their name, contact information, and proof of enrollment.
- Applicants must author an original essay on the scholarship essay topic provided.
Anyone who meets the following conditions is NOT eligible to apply:
- Employees or children of employees of Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers
- Past recipients of the Being Successful Scholarship
- Applicants who are unable/unwilling to be interviewed by a representative of Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers if they were to be awarded a scholarship
- Applicants who submit the same essay for multiple scholarships
Selection & Award Notification Process
All applications must be received before the deadline supplied on the application page. Incomplete applications or those received after the submission deadline will not be considered.
A scholarship selection committee will evaluate applications. Age, race, religion, gender, national origin, familial status, or other protected classes will have no influence on the committee’s decision.
Due to legal reasons and the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to answer any questions regarding application status, nor will we be able to provide individual notification to non-winners.
The winners of the Being Successful Scholarship will be notified via email, and an announcement will be made on Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers’ blog, as well as in a press release. If we contact the winner and do not hear a response within a reasonable timeframe, another winner will be chosen.
The Being Successful Scholarship award will be mailed directly to the student’s college or university. Instructions for mailing the check will be requested at the time of the award.
The student’s personal information will not be given, sold, or distributed to third parties.
We reserve the right to use the winner’s name and photos in any announcement or press release related to the Being Successful Scholarship on our firm’s website, in marketing materials, or social media posts.
By submitting your application, you agree to our public use of your name and image.