Begin Your Case With a Proven Truck Accident Law Firm
Delivery vans have become an increased part of city traffic. However, they can also contribute to traffic accidents that damage property, cause injury, and sometimes result in death. Nonetheless, you can seek compensation for your damages after a van accident. Moreover, the Dayton delivery van accident lawyer at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can help with your case. We can fight for fair compensation while you focus on recovery.
We charge no upfront fees for our legal services and only take payment if we secure monetary compensation on your behalf. Call us at 800-333-9999 at any time to speak to one of our dedicated Dayton delivery van accident lawyers and set up a free consultation.
We Represent Injured Accident Victims Across Many Categories. Some Personal Injury Cases We Handle Include:
- Accidents With Trucks or Commercial Vehicles
- Injuries & Wrongful Death Involving Driver Negligence (cell phone use, DUI)
- Accidents With Uninsured Motorists
- Whiplash Injury Accidents
- Airbag Deployment Accidents
- Takata Air Bag Recalls
- Motorcycle Accident Injuries
- Ridesharing: Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Bicycle Accident Injuries
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Pedestrians Hit By a Vehicle
- Head-On Collisions
- Rear-End Collisions
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Sometimes an auto accident injury is not evident until much later. Even if you haven’t suffered a catastrophic injury you still may need medical treatment. You should seek medical care immediately, even if you don’t think you are badly hurt. Some severe injuries may not be immediately apparent. This is the best way to physically and legally protect yourself and your loved ones.
Getting the Legal Perspective on Car Accidents – Audio Interview
Car accident lawyer Darryl Isaacs — The Hammer — sat down to address legal and safety considerations when injured from a car crash in a recent radio episode of “Ask The Hammer,” the podcast exploring the legal matters that matter most. There are many elements at play when knowing what to do after a car accident. Listen to the episode directly below.
Our Accident Law Firm Will Get Started on Your Case Immediately By:
- Listening to your story
- Answering your questions
- Advising you what to do next
- Investigating the accident scene and all other evidence related to your claim
- Reviewing medical records, police reports, and all documents
- Determining which parties are liable for your injury
- Meeting with insurance adjusters
- Helping you file your claim
- Demanding a just settlement for all of your medical treatment and damages
How a Delivery Van Accident Attorney Can Help
Our team can help your case in a variety of ways. Our truck accident lawyers have over 400 years of combined legal experience, and we can help you by:
Identifying the Cause of the Accident
Our team can investigate your accident and gather evidence to identify the cause of the accident and possible liable parties. We can use proof to build a strong case and fight for fair compensation.
Evidence may include:
- Police and accident reports
- Footage of the accident
- Images of your damages
- Eyewitness accounts
- Medical records
- Data from accident reconstruction experts
- Driver log books
- Data from a van’s Electronic Control Module (ECM), if applicable
Representing Your Case
Other parties or their representatives may try to blame you for the accident. Additionally, insurance companies may offer you a lower settlement than you deserve. However, our delivery van accident lawyers can protect your interests and represent you during communication to fight for fair compensation.
Build Your Case With A Top Rated Accident LawyerIf you need immediate assistance with a vehicle accident or personal injury, call our team now at 800-333-9999 to begin your free case review and schedule an initial consultation to get legal advice. Our law firm represents injured victims across many categories. Some popular cases our accident attorneys handle include:
- Big Truck and Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Product Liability Cases
Possible Recoverable Damages After a Dayton Delivery Van Accident
Delivery van accidents can result in a range of injuries. Darryl “The Hammer” Isaacs and our team have recovered over $1 billion in compensation for our previous clients. However, the exact amount of compensation you receive will depend on the circumstances of your accident. For example, you might receive more compensation for permanent disability and other severe injuries than you might for property damage and repairs.
Possible economic and non-economic damages you might recover include:
- Current and future medical bills, such as emergency care, surgical procedures, and follow-up care
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning capacity
- Cost of repair and replacement of property
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Reduced quality of life
Furthermore, when a delivery van accident results in wrongful death, you may claim:
- Cremation, burial, or funeral costs
- Your loved one’s medical bills
- Loss of companionship, consortium, and guidance
- Your loved one’s lost earnings
The Statutes of Limitations for Ohio Lawsuits
The statutes of limitations in Dayton, Ohio generally provide two years from the date of the accident or your loved one’s death, according to:
- Ohio Revised Code Section 2305.10 for personal injury lawsuits
- Ohio Revised Code Section 2125.02 for wrongful death lawsuits
Failure to submit your case within this timeline may lead to the dismissal of your lawsuit. Nonetheless, your exact deadline may vary, depending on the details of your case.
Building a case may take several months. Therefore, it is important to start working on your case soon after the accident or your loved one’s death. Our delivery van accident attorneys can gather evidence, compile your case, and adhere to necessary deadlines while you focus on recovery.
The Cost of Hiring a Delivery Van Accident Lawyer
We understand vehicle accidents may lead to expensive damages and bills. For this reason, the team at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has a contingency fee policy. This means you do not pay upfront costs or fees when you work with our team. Instead, you only pay attorney fees after we win or settle your case.
Common Causes of Delivery Van Accidents
Delivery van accidents may occur due to many factors, including negligence of:
- Van drivers
- Maintenance companies
- Cargo loading companies
- Third-party drivers
One or more of these parties may be responsible for your accident through:
- Fatigued driving
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Failure to adhere to road signs and lights
- Merging or turning without using signals
- Distracted driving, such as operating electronic devices
- Unsafe cargo loading practices
- Defective parts
- Infrequent maintenance schedules
- Improper hiring practices
- Inadequate drug or alcohol screening
- Insufficient driver training
Our attorneys can use evidence to determine the cause of your accident and prove what parties are responsible. We can then use this information to fight for fair compensation for your injuries.
Contact Our Dayton Delivery Van Accident Lawyers Today
Delivery van accidents can lead to serious damages and expensive bills. Let our team help you fight for compensation.
Contact the delivery van accident lawyers at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers for help with your case. We can investigate the collision, build your case, prove liability, and fight for fair compensation while you recover.
To learn more about working with our Dayton lawyers, call 800-333-9999 for your no-cost delivery van accident case review.