When you suffer a serious injury, you need someone who will fight for your right to compensation and win. You can count on a Louisville personal injury lawyer from Isaacs & Isaacs to advocate for you and/or your loved ones.
Our experienced personal injury attorneys advocate for injured claimants throughout Louisville and Jefferson County and will do everything possible to resolve your situation, whether that involves filing a claim or lawsuit.
If you have been injured in an accident, don’t wait to speak to a lawyer. We offer free case reviews where we can explore your options.
Our Louisville Injury Lawyers Help Injured Claimants with All Types of Accidents
In our 20+ years of service, we’ve recovered compensation for clients injured due to:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Dog bites
- Rideshare accidents (including Uber and Lyft)
- Self-driving car accidents
We also manage wrongful death cases for grieving families. If you lost a loved one, we are deeply sorry for your loss. While financial recovery cannot alleviate your emotional pain, it can help alleviate your financial burden and allow you to grieve in peace.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Louisville, call 800-333-9999
Why Partner with a Louisville Personal Injury Lawyer?
For more than 28 years, our personal injury attorneys have fought against uncooperative insurance companies and the people they represent. To date, we have recovered more than $1 billion in damages, including these outcomes:
- We recovered $10 million for a decedent’s family after he passed away following a serious head-on truck collision.
- We recovered $1.4 million for a motorcycle rider who suffered lifelong injuries after corrugated piping fell off a commercial vehicle into the motorcyclist’s path.
- We secured a $1 million settlement after a speeding motorist struck our client and caused several serious injuries.
Isaacs & Isaacs is also part of the Million-Dollar Advocates Forum. This prestigious group only admits lawyers who have recovered millions of dollars in damages. Admission is extremely limited; fewer than one percent of personal injury lawyers are members.
Louisville Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Compensation May Cover the Following Injury-Related Losses
The compensation you can recover depends on your injury and losses. However, common damages we recover include:
- Past and future healthcare expenses
- Lost wages, tips, bonuses, and benefits
- Pain and suffering
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Property damage expenses (such as repairing your car)
- Transportation costs
- Childcare costs
If you lost a loved one, financial recovery can pay for:
- Funeral expenses, including embalming, cremation, and burial
- Your loved one’s lost income
- Your loved one’s pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium, parental guidance, and household benefits
What Should I Do After Getting Hurt in Louisville?
There are a few things you can do to help your personal injury claim. To promote your case’s outcome, we suggest:
- Seeking medical attention
- Following through with your treatment plan
- Keeping all documents, photos, videos, and correspondence related to your case
- Referring the insurance company to your lawyer
- Directing all communications to our legal team
We can provide other case-specific recommendations once we hear your story.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Encourage You to Act within the State-Mandated Deadline
Kentucky, like every other state, has a civil statute of limitations. This deadline limits how long you have to file a lawsuit, and it generally starts from the date of your injuries.
- You usually have one year to file your personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit.
- Some factors may toll, extend, or shorten this timeframe.
- Failure to file your lawsuit within this period can eliminate your right to compensation.
Your injury attorneys will file your lawsuit on time and do what is necessary to prevent any unnecessary delays.
Our Louisville Personal Injury Attorneys Will Pursue the Best Possible Outcome
When you entrust your claim to our personal injury and car accident lawyers in Louisville, you can expect us to:
Investigate Your Case
To succeed, your case needs evidence, such as the following:
- The accident or police report
- Your injury-related invoices and receipts
- Information from your doctor
- Eyewitness testimony
- Statements from accident reconstruction specialists
- Photos of your injuries and the accident scene
We will obtain all the evidence your case needs to succeed. As such, we may find and use other information than what’s listed above.
Identify and Calculate Your Losses
We want to recover the full cost of your injury-related losses. To do this, we must calculate their values. Some damages, such as healthcare expenses, come with tangible documentation, like billing statements.
Other damage values aren’t as straightforward. For instance, the cost of your non-economic damages may depend on your:
- Working ability
- Emotional state
- Missed time from work
- Mental health
File Your Insurance Claim
Dealing with the insurance company can be difficult. It may use what you say against you, undervalue your claim, or delay paying out on your claim in hopes that you will accept a very low settlement offer.
To protect your right to compensation, our team will do the following for you:
- File your case’s paperwork
- Abide by all filing deadlines
- Manage communications with the claims adjuster
- Give the insurance company the information it needs
- Send your demand letter
- Negotiate for what you need
The insurance company may ask you to give a recorded statement. You don’t have to give one––and doing so does not help your situation. If the insurer asks for a recorded statement, consult your Louisville personal injury lawyer.
File Your Civil Lawsuit
Filing a lawsuit can be complicated. It requires more paperwork than you’d imagine. Filling out forms and abiding by certain deadlines can be taxing – especially while you’re recovering from serious injuries.
This is where our injury team comes in. You don’t have to worry about filing a lawsuit with a Kentucky personal injury lawyer from Isaacs & Isaacs on your side. We will do everything your lawsuit requires, from its initial filing to its final verdict.
Begin Your Free Case Review with Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers
We’re not your average law firm––and our five-star rating on Google Reviews attests to that. When you’re ready to explore your legal options, call our Lousiville personal injury lawyers for a free case review. Se habla español.