Begin Your Case With a Proven Personal Injury Law Firm
After suffering an injury that could have a significant effect on your life, the last thing on your mind is how to bring your case to court. Unfortunately, dealing with take-no-prisoners insurance companies and fighting for the compensation you deserve at trial may be the only way to ensure that you can get justice for your suffering.
When you are ready to seek the total restitution that is rightfully yours, you can get help from a dedicated Winchester personal injury lawyer at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers. Contact our office today to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation.
We charge no upfront fees for our legal services and only take payment if we secure monetary compensation on your behalf. Call us at 800-333-9999 at any time to speak to one of our dedicated Winchester personal injury lawyers and set up a free consultation.
We Represent Injured Accident Victims Across Many Categories. Some Personal Injury Cases We Handle Include:
- Accidents With Trucks or Commercial Vehicles
- Injuries & Wrongful Death Involving Driver Negligence (cell phone use, DUI)
- Accidents With Uninsured Motorists
- Whiplash Injury Accidents
- Airbag Deployment Accidents
- Takata Air Bag Recalls
- Motorcycle Accident Injuries
- Ridesharing: Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Bicycle Accident Injuries
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Pedestrians Hit By a Vehicle
- Head-On Collisions
- Rear-End Collisions
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Sometimes an auto accident injury is not evident until much later. Even if you haven’t suffered a catastrophic injury you still may need medical treatment. You should seek medical care immediately, even if you don’t think you are badly hurt. Some severe injuries may not be immediately apparent. This is the best way to physically and legally protect yourself and your loved ones.
How Hiring a Kentucky Personal Injury Attorney Works
Attorney Darryl Isaacs — The Hammer — sat down to address questions about the experience of working with injured clients in Kentucky and beyond to help them fight for justice and win compensation. Join us in this radio episode of “Ask The Hammer,” the podcast exploring the legal matters that matter most. Play the episode directly below.
Build Your Case With A Winchester Personal Injury Lawyer
As seen on television and local billboards, Darryl Isaacs has been called “The Hammer,” winning settlements for Winchester residents in Kentucky who have been in an accident and who are seeking compensation for their injuries.
If you have been involved in a vehicle accident or need a Winchester truck accident attorney, contact us right away for a confidential case review at no cost to you.
Our Accident Law Firm Will Get Started on Your Case Immediately By:
- Listening to your story
- Answering your questions
- Advising you what to do next
- Investigating the accident scene and all other evidence related to your claim
- Reviewing medical records, police reports, and all documents
- Determining which parties are liable for your injury
- Meeting with insurance adjusters
- Helping you file your claim
- Demanding a just settlement for all of your medical treatment and damages
Grounds for a Personal Injury Claim in Winchester
The team at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers is prepared to take on any personal injury case in Clark County. Some common accidents we handle in Winchester include:
- Car accidents
- Bus accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Tractor accidents
- Boat and watercraft accidents
- Work Injuries
- Construction accidents
- Nursing home abuse
- Medical malpractice
- Slip and fall accidents
- Premises liability claims
- Dog bites
- Defective product claims
Regardless of the accident that caused your injuries, Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to determine if you have a case.
How to Recover Maximum Compensation in Your Winchester Personal Injury Claim
To get the most out of your Winchester personal injury claim, you need to keep your options open. For example, don’t dismiss the opportunity to file a claim with the insurance company. In addition, don’t ignore the possibility that your case might need to go to trial.
For many Clark County personal injury victims, pursuing a combination of both insurance and civil claims is often the best way to recover total compensation for their suffering. Find out what to expect from the claims process during your free consultation.
Build Your Case With A Top Rated Accident LawyerIf you need immediate assistance with a vehicle accident or personal injury, call our team now at 800-333-9999 to begin your free case review and schedule an initial consultation to get legal advice. Our law firm represents injured victims across many categories. Some popular cases our accident attorneys handle include:
- Big Truck and Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Product Liability Cases
Common Winchester Catastrophic Injuries
We can’t imagine what you are going through after a catastrophic injury, but we can fight for you if the accident was caused by someone else’s negligence. Our clients have had these injuries following a Clark County incident:
- Head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Lacerations, contusions, and abrasions
- Internal injuries
- Broken bones
- Depression and anxiety
- Facial injuries
- Other emotional injuries
We understand that these injuries do more than impact your ability to work or perform normal human functions, they result in emotional and mental conditions not limited to depression, anxiety, and the ability to enjoy life in general.
If you have been involved in a catastrophic accident, our personal injury attorneys serving Winchester are available to help.
Important Personal Injury Laws That Could Impact Your Case
Kentucky has several personal injury laws on the books that could have a significant impact on your ability to recover total compensation in your case:
- Kentucky is a choice no-fault state. This means you can purchase personal injury protection (PIP) coverage and file a claim with your auto insurance company in the event of an accident. However, you also have the option of rejecting the PIP coverage requirement.
- Kentucky allows just one year to act. Under Ky. Rev. Stat. § 413.140(1), the statute of limitations for personal injury claims is just one year. If you don’t file your claim before the statute of limitation expires, you will generally lose your right to pursue your case in the Kentucky civil court system.
- Kentucky follows a pure comparative negligence system. Under Ky. Rev. Stat. § 411.182, you can seek compensation for your damages despite sharing liability for your injuries. However, expect your injury settlement to reflect a shared fault deduction amounting to your percentage of liability.
These are just a few of the Kentucky personal injury laws that could dramatically affect your case’s outcome. So, prepare for what’s to come when you contact your attorney to discuss your Winchester personal injury claim further.
A Proven Winchester Personal Injury Law Firm
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers serves the community of Winchester, Kentucky, and the greater surrounding area with personal injury claims related to automotive, drugs, slip and fall, and catastrophic and other injuries from accidents caused by others.
Call a reputable Winchester personal injury lawyer at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers if you have been in an accident.
To learn more about working with our Winchester lawyers, call 1-800-333-9999 for your no-cost personal injury case review.