Begin Your Case With a Proven Personal Injury Law Firm
Minor accidents happen every day. A child falls while riding a bicycle without training wheels. A teenage driver runs over a parking block. A customer trips over an exposed power cord in an aisle.
However, accidents that happen due to negligence are anything but minor. They can cause thousands of dollars in damages and transform your quality of life. Therefore, if another party’s actions caused you harm, you can seek financial recovery for your losses. With the help of a Burlington personal injury lawyer, you don’t have to pursue compensation on your own. Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers will manage your legal matters from start to finish.
We charge no upfront fees for our legal services and only take payment if we secure monetary compensation on your behalf. Call us at 800-333-9999 at any time to speak to one of our dedicated Burlington personal injury lawyers and set up a free consultation.
We Represent Injured Accident Victims Across Many Categories. Some Personal Injury Cases We Handle Include:
- Accidents With Trucks or Commercial Vehicles
- Injuries & Wrongful Death Involving Driver Negligence (cell phone use, DUI)
- Accidents With Uninsured Motorists
- Whiplash Injury Accidents
- Airbag Deployment Accidents
- Takata Air Bag Recalls
- Motorcycle Accident Injuries
- Ridesharing: Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Bicycle Accident Injuries
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Pedestrians Hit By a Vehicle
- Head-On Collisions
- Rear-End Collisions
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Sometimes an auto accident injury is not evident until much later. Even if you haven’t suffered a catastrophic injury you still may need medical treatment. You should seek medical care immediately, even if you don’t think you are badly hurt. Some severe injuries may not be immediately apparent. This is the best way to physically and legally protect yourself and your loved ones.
Hiring a Kentucky Personal Injury Attorney with Our Firm
In his podcast, “Ask the Hammer,” Attorney Darryl Isaacs – the Hammer – answers questions about how he and his team serve clients to help get them the compensation they need. Play the episode below:
Our Lawyers Manage These Practice Areas in Boone County
We help injured people recover compensation in a range of situations. Our Burlington Personal Injury Lawyer is always ready to assist.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
You may have suffered harm in a collision involving a:
We also extend legal aid to those who sustained injuries in pedestrian and bicycle accidents.
Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs)
Mayo Clinic describes how a TBI can affect nearly every aspect of your life. These injuries arise from many situations, from car collisions to slip-and-falls. We understand that many people with TBIs cannot cognitively function as they used to. If you’re pursuing damages on behalf of a TBI claimant, a Burlington Personal Injury Lawyer can help.
If you or a loved one suffered a catastrophic injury, we’re ready to champion your rights. Examples of catastrophic injuries include, but are not limited to:
- Broken bones
- The loss of a fetus
- Brain damage
- Organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- The loss of one or more senses
Collisions, falls, dog bites, and other situations can result in these conditions.
In the eyes of the law, it doesn’t matter whether a chihuahua, chow, or pit bull bites you. If a dog owner’s negligence harmed you, you could seek compensation for your various expenses.
Slips, Falls, and Other Premises Liability Incidents
Whether they manage public or private property, all property owners must keep the premises safe for others. This duty involves sealing off dangerous areas, remedying specific hazards, and implementing security measures.
All healthcare providers must provide their field’s accepted standard of care. That involves reviewing a patient’s medical history, prescribing the correct medications, and taking the necessary steps to provide adequate care.
Instances of medical malpractice include:
- Failing to respond to a crisis
- Failing to deliver a child properly
- Failing to prescribe the correct medications (at the proper dosage)
- Performing the wrong surgery or procedure
- Misreading lab test results
- Misdiagnosing a condition
- Rendering the wrong treatment
You could hold a doctor, nurse, or care facility accountable for your losses.
Nursing Home Abuse
Instances of nursing home abuse include emotional, physical, financial, and sexual abuse.
There is nothing harder than losing a loved one. Matters get even more difficult if negligence led to their passing. Our injury team in Burlington would be honored to manage your wrongful death claim or lawsuit. You can expect our team to handle your legal matters with compassion and sensitivity.
Our Accident Law Firm Will Get Started on Your Case Immediately By:
- Listening to your story
- Answering your questions
- Advising you what to do next
- Investigating the accident scene and all other evidence related to your claim
- Reviewing medical records, police reports, and all documents
- Determining which parties are liable for your injury
- Meeting with insurance adjusters
- Helping you file your claim
- Demanding a just settlement for all of your medical treatment and damages
We’re Committed to Recovering the Full Cost of Your Damages
We believe that compensation should account for each of your losses. By investigating your accident, calculating your losses, and filing a claim, we hope to recover your:
- Medical bills
- Lost income
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Loss of consortium
- Loved one’s funeral costs
- Final healthcare costs (such as palliative care)
- Various out-of-pocket expenses, including transportation costs
We Only Have a Limited Time to File Your Lawsuit
The statute of limitations is your case’s most important deadline. Kentucky has various filing deadlines for different types of cases. One or more of the following deadlines could apply to you:
- Ky. Rev. Stat. § 304.39-230 generally provides two years to file a car accident lawsuit. It starts from the date of your collision, your loved one’s passing, or the last personal injury protection (PIP) payment, up to four years after the accident date.
- Ky. Rev. Stat. § 413.140(1) generally gives you one year to file your accident lawsuit. This deadline does not pertain to car accident lawsuits.
- Ky. Rev. Stat. § 413.180 sets a one-year deadline to file your lawsuit if you lost a loved one. Your deadline starts either from the date your loved one died or a representative was appointed to their estate.
Build Your Case With A Top Rated Accident LawyerIf you need immediate assistance with a vehicle accident or personal injury, call our team now at 800-333-9999 to begin your free case review and schedule an initial consultation to get legal advice. Our law firm represents injured victims across many categories. Some popular cases our accident attorneys handle include:
- Big Truck and Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Product Liability Cases
We’ve Recovered More Than $2 Billion for Our Clients
Darryl Isaacs and his late father, Sheldon Isaacs, opened their law firm in 1993. For nearly 30 years, Darryl and his team have recovered billions for injured claimants’ losses.
Some of our clients have shared:
- “I would recommend them to anybody because they’re going to make sure that you’re protected. It just always felt like we were dealing with family instead of a legal process.” – Tammy S.
- “Darryl’s team worked diligently on my case and returned a very fair settlement for my injuries. Both he and the attending lawyer were responsive to my questions and did a fantastic job of keeping me posted on their progress.” – Don K.
Additionally, some of our outcomes include:
- $10 million for a fatal truck accident case
- $6.5 million for a school bus accident case
- $4 million for a defective drug case
- $3.7 million for a truck accident
- $1.5 million for a pedestrian accident
We’re committed to doing everything possible to champion your legal rights. We want you to walk away with every penny you need when your case ends.
Explore Partnering with a Burlington Personal Injury Lawyer Today
Are you ready to seek compensation for your injury-related losses? Our team is ready to serve you now. To explore partnering with our team, call today. We’re prepared to pursue those responsible for your losses.
To learn more about working with our Burlington lawyers, call 1-800-333-9999 for your no-cost personal injury case review.