Begin Your Case With a Proven Car Accident Law Firm
Car accidents can create severe physical, emotional, and financial hardships that can cause a permanent impact on your life. If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, you may be entitled to compensation for losses. A Marion car accident lawyer at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can help you recover compensation. Our attorneys work tirelessly to build your case so you can focus on recovering from injuries.
We charge no upfront fees for our legal services and only take payment if we secure monetary compensation on your behalf. Call us at 800-333-9999 at any time to speak to one of our dedicated Marion car accident lawyers and set up a free consultation.
We Represent Injured Accident Victims Across Many Categories. Some Personal Injury Cases We Handle Include:
- Accidents With Trucks or Commercial Vehicles
- Injuries & Wrongful Death Involving Driver Negligence (cell phone use, DUI)
- Accidents With Uninsured Motorists
- Whiplash Injury Accidents
- Airbag Deployment Accidents
- Takata Air Bag Recalls
- Motorcycle Accident Injuries
- Ridesharing: Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Bicycle Accident Injuries
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Pedestrians Hit By a Vehicle
- Head-On Collisions
- Rear-End Collisions
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Getting the Legal Perspective on Car Accidents – Audio Interview
Car accident lawyer Darryl Isaacs — The Hammer — sat down to address legal and safety considerations when injured from a car crash in a recent radio episode of “Ask The Hammer,” the podcast exploring the legal matters that matter most. There are many elements at play when knowing what to do after a car accident. Listen to the episode directly below.
How Can a Car Accident Lawyer Help Me With My Claim?
Our Marion car accident attorneys help clients with their car accident cases from start to finish. These are some of the things we do:
- Manage communications with insurance companies.
- Collect evidence to determine who was at fault for the accident.
- Retrieve medical bills and documentation and other evidence related to your case.
- Build a case to establish the defendant’s liability for your losses.
- Negotiate a settlement.
- If a settlement cannot be reached, our in-house litigation team will present your case in a trial.
Our Accident Law Firm Will Get Started on Your Case Immediately By:
- Listening to your story
- Answering your questions
- Advising you what to do next
- Investigating the accident scene and all other evidence related to your claim
- Reviewing medical records, police reports, and all documents
- Determining which parties are liable for your injury
- Meeting with insurance adjusters
- Helping you file your claim
- Demanding a just settlement for all of your medical treatment and damages
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents
What are Common Causes of Car Accidents?
Driver error is a major cause of auto accidents. Examples of driver errors that can lead to an accident include:
- Distracted driving: The use of cell phones is the most common way drivers are distracted.
- Impaired driving: Drivers under the influence of drugs or alcohol are at greater risk of an accident.
- Driver fatigue: These drivers have slower reaction times, may fall asleep behind the wheel, and are less focused on the road.
- Aggressive driving: For example, going over the speed limit, weaving in and out of traffic, or following too closely.
What Should I Do Immediately After a Car Accident?
If you were in a car accident, take these steps right away:
- Determine if anyone involved in the accident needs medical attention.
- Call the police and file a report.
- Obtain contact and insurance information from the other driver(s).
- Gather evidence by taking pictures of the scene.
- Contact a Marion car accident attorney for help with your legal case.
How Do I Find the Right Car Accident Lawyer?
It is important to find the right Marion car accident lawyer for your claim. Look for injury attorneys who will investigate your claim and have a record of successful case victories.
We have recovered millions for victims of auto accidents. Here are some of our past case results:
- $1.429 million: A driver recklessly crossed three lanes of traffic on the highway and T-boned a woman in her late 50s, causing serious injuries.
- $1 million: A driver lost control of his vehicle while traveling too fast on a wet road and struck a 40-year-old woman’s vehicle.
- $1 million: A driver failed to yield right of way to a 69-year-old man who suffered a fractured eye socket and serious foot injury.
Our in-house litigation team is ready to fight your claim in a trial if a settlement cannot be reached.
Build Your Case With A Top Rated Accident LawyerIf you need immediate assistance with a vehicle accident or personal injury, call our team now at 800-333-9999 to begin your free case review and schedule an initial consultation to get legal advice. Our law firm represents injured victims across many categories. Some popular cases our accident attorneys handle include:
- Big Truck and Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Product Liability Cases
Why Work With Isaacs & Isaacs After a Car Accident in Marion?
At our firm, we want you to get the settlement you deserve. Our legal team has over 400 years of combined experience and has recovered over $2 billion for our clients. We want to focus on all legal and insurance matters while you focus on recovering from your injuries.
- Free consultation: Share details of your case, ask questions and learn how we can help you.
- 24/7 availability: We answer the phones 24/7, so call any time.
- No upfront fees: We do not charge upfront fees or costs. We receive an attorney’s fee only if we settle or win your case.
- Spanish-speaking team members: We have attorneys and paralegals who speak Spanish.
What Types of Damages Could I Recover?
The value of your claim depends heavily on the losses you incurred because of your injuries. Damages you could recover in a car accident claim include:
- Medical bills: You can recover compensation for medical expenses, like the ambulance, emergency room care, hospitalizations, doctor’s visits, surgeries, treatments, medication, and any labs or testing. This also includes rehabilitative care such as occupational therapy or physical therapy.
- Future medical care: Your claim should recover compensation for ongoing or future medical care too.
- Lost income: Any income you lost after the car accident may be recoverable. This could also include lost future earnings if your injuries are severe enough to limit your ability to return to work in the same capacity or at all.
- Property damage: This includes damage to your car and other property that was damaged during the accident.
- Pain and suffering: This includes any pain, discomfort, inconvenience, or anguish you may be suffering because of injuries you sustained during the accident.
You Have a Limited Time to File a Car Accident Lawsuit
According to IC § 34-11-2-4, you generally have 2 years from the date of the accident to file a claim. While it may seem like you have a lot of time to wait, you don’t. Once the deadline has passed, you may not be able to receive compensation for your losses.
Our car accident attorneys can help you file your lawsuit before the statute of limitations expires.
Call Today to Get a Free Consultation
Our firm is dedicated to helping our clients in Marion throughout the entirety of their lawsuits. If another driver is careless or reckless and causes an accident, they should be held accountable. You should not have to suffer financial consequences because of the actions of someone else.
Contact Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers today to get a free consultation. We look forward to advocating for your right to receive compensation.
To learn more about working with our Marion lawyers, call 1-800-333-9999 for your no-cost car accident case review.