Begin Your Case With a Proven Personal Injury Law Firm
When someone else’s negligence leads you to sustain painful injuries, accumulate high medical expenses, and take a leave of absence from work, you may have grounds to hold them accountable. An insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit can give you the opportunity to recover damages. You don’t have to navigate the legal process on your own. A Carmel personal injury lawyer with our firm can advocate for you while you focus on getting better.
Since 1993, Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has gone after the financial recovery that our clients deserve. Now, we’re ready to do the same for you and your family.
We charge no upfront fees for our legal services and only take payment if we secure monetary compensation on your behalf. Call us at 800-333-9999 at any time to speak to one of our dedicated Carmel personal injury lawyers and set up a free consultation.
We Represent Injured Accident Victims Across Many Categories. Some Personal Injury Cases We Handle Include:
- Accidents With Trucks or Commercial Vehicles
- Injuries & Wrongful Death Involving Driver Negligence (cell phone use, DUI)
- Accidents With Uninsured Motorists
- Whiplash Injury Accidents
- Airbag Deployment Accidents
- Takata Air Bag Recalls
- Motorcycle Accident Injuries
- Ridesharing: Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Bicycle Accident Injuries
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Pedestrians Hit By a Vehicle
- Head-On Collisions
- Rear-End Collisions
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Hiring an Indiana Personal Injury Attorney with Our Firm
In his podcast, “Ask the Hammer,” Attorney Darryl Isaacs – the Hammer – answers questions about how he and his team serve clients to help get them the compensation they need. Play the episode below:
You Could Recover Different Losses After Getting Hurt in Carmel, Indiana
Based on the circumstances of your case, you could be entitled to seek awards for:
- Lost income
- Future lost earning capacity
- Past and expected medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage expenses
- Mental anguish
Sadly, some victims do not recover from their injuries. Please accept our condolences if you and your family suffered such a loss. Although nothing can fix what happened, compensation may be helpful with your coping. You can file a wrongful death case and request damages for your loved one’s medical bills, funeral service costs, lost income, and pain and suffering.
Our Accident Law Firm Will Get Started on Your Case Immediately By:
- Listening to your story
- Answering your questions
- Advising you what to do next
- Investigating the accident scene and all other evidence related to your claim
- Reviewing medical records, police reports, and all documents
- Determining which parties are liable for your injury
- Meeting with insurance adjusters
- Helping you file your claim
- Demanding a just settlement for all of your medical treatment and damages
Build Your Case With A Top Rated Accident LawyerIf you need immediate assistance with a vehicle accident or personal injury, call our team now at 800-333-9999 to begin your free case review and schedule an initial consultation to get legal advice. Our law firm represents injured victims across many categories. Some popular cases our accident attorneys handle include:
- Big Truck and Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Product Liability Cases
Our Case Results Reflect the Way We Represent Our Personal Injury Clients
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has secured more than $2 billion for clients. Some of these case results include:
- $10 million wrongful death verdict after a man was killed in a head-on collision with a semi-truck
- $4 million after our female client suffered heart damage due to a defective drug
- $1.475 million settlement after a motorcyclist sustained lifelong injuries, particularly to his shoulder, after a pipe flew off a commercial truck
- $1 million settlement for our client who suffered a fractured leg and eye socket, in addition to internal bleeding, when she was hit by a speeding driver
How were we able to achieve these outcomes? We demonstrated the other party’s negligence based on solid evidence. Our job was to prove that:
The Other Party Owed You a Duty to Act with Care and Prudence
No matter the case, everyone is to abide by all local, state, and national laws. To illustrate:
- A truck driver is to stop at an intersection with a stop sign.
- A store manager at Carmel City Center should make sure the premises are clear of all hazards.
- A dog owner must keep their dog restrained at Central Dog Park.
This aspect of negligence is usually more straightforward to prove when filing a personal injury case.
They Failed to Behave with Prudence and Acted Negligently
This means that the other party failed to uphold their duty of care. Using the same examples:
- The driver didn’t stop at the stop sign.
- The store manager didn’t fix a broken floorboard and didn’t warn the patrons in time.
- A dog owner knew their dog was dangerous but still let them roam freely.
This Carelessness the other Party Exhibited Led to an Accident
The other party’s negligence caused an accident and your injuries. So:
- A truck accident transpired.
- You slipped and fell.
- The dangerous dog bit you.
You Sustained Non-Financial and Financial Damages Because of the Accident
We can link the accident to your injuries using the following forms of evidence:
- Pay stubs
- Medical bills and records
- Property repair or replacement receipts
- Video Footage
- Traffic citations
- The incident or crash report
- Statements from witnesses
- Your own personal testimony
We will work to demonstrate that each of these elements of negligence was true of your case.
What One of Our Lawyers Can Do to Help with Your Carmel Personal Injury Case
Handling all the intricacies of a personal injury case can get overwhelming really quickly, especially when you’re in the middle of treatment. Have one of our attorneys take over your case from start to finish.
Our job will be to:
- Collect and review all the evidence
- Study relevant laws and ordinances
- Establish liable parties
- Relay messages between you and the insurer
- Represent you throughout settlement negotiations
- Take your case to trial if we can’t settle
Our help will be available to you based on contingency fees. In other words, there are no retainers, start-up costs, out-of-pocket payments, or hourly fees due when you retain our legal services. You will only pay attorney’s fees(Carmel Personal Injury Lawyer) and case costs if we win or settle your case. We finance your entire case to help limit your financial stress.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Take in Carmel, Indiana
Our attorneys may take on your case if you or a loved one was injured because of:
- Car accidents, including rideshare collisions
- Truck accidents
- Bus accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) and other catastrophic injuries
- Dog bites
- Medical malpractice
- Slip and fall accidents
- Premises liability
- Nursing home abuse
If you lost your loved one in one of these instances, our injury attorneys can help you file a wrongful death claim or lawsuit.
Your Time to Take Legal Action in Indiana Is Limited
There is only so much time to file a personal injury lawsuit in Indiana. According to IC §34-11-2-4, most people have two years to sue the other party for damages.
This timeline could be altered if you qualify for an exception, but don’t count on it. It’s best to get started as soon as possible. Failure to abide by Indiana’s statutory laws could result in your forfeiture of pursuing compensation. Given adequate notice, our Carmel Personal Injury Lawyer can work to ensure you meet all state-imposed deadlines.
Connect with Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Our team is ready to hear your story. If we decide to work together, one of our lawyers will start building a case strategy right away so that you can secure the damages you need.
To learn more about working with our Carmel lawyers, call 1-800-333-9999 for your no-cost personal injury case review.