Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers proudly serves Evansville and the surrounding area, providing legal representation for victims of collisions, dog bites, wrongful death, and other incidents.
As seen on television and local billboards, Attorney Darryl Isaacs has been called “the Hammer,” winning settlements for Evansville residents in Indiana who have suffered harm. We offer free case reviews to those interested in seeking compensation for their injuries. You can explore working with an Evansville personal injury lawyer with our firm today.
What You Can Expect When You Call Our Injury Firm
When you reach out to Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, you can expect to:
- Speak with a compassionate member of our team. We take personal injury cases personally. When you share your story, we will listen and explain your legal options.
- Get the answers to your questions. You can ask us anything about your situation, including what you can recover. You can also ask us about our previous case results and client testimonials.
- Get a “feel” for our firm. We want you to feel confident in your decision to work with us. During our conversation, you can decide for yourself whether we’re a “good fit.”
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Evansville, call 800-333-9999
Build Your Case with an Evansville Personal Injury Lawyer from Our Firm
Our injury lawyers serving Vanderburgh County manage these practice areas:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Tractor accidents
- Boat and watercraft accidents
- Dog bites
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Wrongful death
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers is available 24 hours a day to evaluate your case.
We Help Injured Claimants with Their Catastrophic Injury Cases
We can’t imagine what you are going through after a catastrophic injury, but we can fight for you if the accident was caused by someone else’s negligence. Our clients have had injuries resulting in amputations, paralysis, quadriplegia, paraplegia, and other permanent conditions.
We understand that these injuries do more than impact your ability to work or perform normal human functions; they result in emotional and mental conditions not limited to depression, anxiety, and the ability to enjoy life in general.
If you have been involved in a catastrophic accident, our Evansville personal injury attorneys are available to help.
Evansville Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
You Must Follow Indiana’s Statute of Limitations
Per IC § 34-11-2-4:
- You typically have two years to file your lawsuit.
- Your filing date depends on when you discovered your injuries, suffered harm, or lost a loved one.
- The civil court system will not hear cases filed outside the two-year deadline.
- Some exceptions could give you more or less time to act.
While we resolve many injury cases through insurance claims, we want to leave our options open if a lawsuit is necessary. This makes abiding by the statutory deadline crucial. Otherwise, you could find yourself with few financial recovery options.
We’re Ready to Pursue Compensation for These Losses
Financial recovery in your case may comprise:
- Your necessary healthcare expenses, including future procedures
- Lost employee-related losses, including tips, bonuses, and income
- Pain and suffering and inconvenience
- Property damage expenses
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Mental trauma
- Loss of consortium
- Funeral expenses
You might wonder: “What’s the value of my injury case in Indiana?” This answer depends on your situation. We will consider all aspects of your case when determining what constitutes a fair settlement offer.
You can trust your injury lawyer in Evansville to fight for every dollar you deserve.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Why Partner with Our Indiana Personal Injury Law Firm?
Partnering with our firm yields these benefits:
We Will Investigate and Build Your Case
Your personal injury case needs compelling evidence to succeed. We will pull security camera footage, interview witnesses, and review your medical records to build your case. We will also:
- Review the accident report
- Consult with field experts, such as accident reconstruction specialists
- Evaluate your injury-related receipts and invoices
- Talk to your employer about your missed time from work and accommodations
We Will Prove Negligence Caused Your Accident
Once we’ve gathered evidence to support your case, we will prove negligence. This involves showing these four elements:
- Another party (such as a motorist) had a duty of care. This means they should have acted with care and respect for others’ safety.
- The other party violated their duty of care by partaking in some negligent or reckless action.
- The other party hurt you.
- You suffered losses as a result of getting hurt.
We Will File Your Insurance Claim
As noted, we resolve many injury cases through insurance settlements. That’s because we know what goes into successful claims. We will:
- Manage all communications with the claims adjuster
- Evaluate any prospective settlement offers
- Write and send your demand letter
- Negotiate for what you deserve
- Protect you from bad faith insurance practices
We will also abide by all deadlines.
We Will File Your Lawsuit
Filing a lawsuit isn’t like anything you’ve seen in popular media. It involves filling out paperwork, communicating with the other party’s lawyers, and applying state law to your case. We will do everything your situation requires.
We’re a Proven Evansville Personal Injury Law Firm
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers serves the community of Evansville, Indiana, and the greater surrounding area with personal injury claims.
Call us immediately if you have been in an accident for a no-obligation case review: 1-800-800-8888. You don’t pay any fees unless and until our lawyers secure compensation for you.