You can pursue compensation from a truck driver who hit you, as well as their employer if they were on duty at the time of the accident. Our Indiana truck accident lawyers can handle your claim or lawsuit from beginning to end.
We can investigate the accident, gather evidence, and review your medical documents to ensure we seek fair compensation. We work on contingency, so you don’t have to worry about affording legal representation.
We’ve Won Millions for Truck Accident Victims
Our in-house litigation team understands the importance of pursuing fair compensation. We want our clients to recover exactly what they deserve so they can address their injuries and put their lives back together.
Look at some of our truck accident case results:
- $2.525 Million for a victim of a rear-end tanker truck accident that resulted in a broken back, two broken legs, and several broken ribs from the collision
- $3.65 Million for a truck accident that led to a traumatic brain injury
- $1.25 Million for an accident due to a truck driver who failed to yield the right of way
- $1.325 Million for a victim who was rear-ended by a semi-truck
- $1.274 Million for a fatal semi-truck accident
- $2.7 Million for a fatal accident in which a tractor’s wheels crossed over the centerline of a two-lane road
- $2.7 Million for an accident involving a commercial pickup truck driver who ran a red light
- $1.1 Million for a dump truck accident
- $3.5 Million for a woman struck head-on by a concrete truck when it began to slide into her lane of travel on a curved road
- $1.125 Million for a truck accident that resulted in a fractured leg, requiring surgery and installation of plates and screws
- $3.5 Million for a truck accident resulting in head trauma
- $3.65 Million for an accident involving a semi-truck that was backing up on a highway
- $1.1 Million for a dump truck accident that crushed every bone in a woman’s foot
- $2.252 Million for an accident in which a semi-truck rear-ended a vehicle, forcing it into another semi-truck
- $1.3 Million for a fatal accident involving a large rental truck
- $1.37 Million for a fatal accident in which a truck’s cargo crushed a vehicle
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Indiana, call 800-333-9999
Damages You Can Seek After an Indiana Truck Accident
Your potential compensation depends on the severity of your injuries and how they affect your life. Obviously, truck accident injuries can be extensive. Your immediate medical bills could easily reach hundreds of thousands of dollars. Your ongoing healthcare needs could cost even more.
You deserve fair compensation to help with your recovery. Additional damages may also apply. You can pursue awards for:
- Emergency room care, surgeries, medication, doctor’s visits, rehabilitative therapy, in-home aid, and medical equipment
- Lost wages if you took time off work to heal
- Lost bonuses, benefits, and paid leave from your time off work
- Reduced earning capacity if you can’t return to work or earn the same income you did before your accident
- Pain and suffering
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of quality of life if a disability prevents you from engaging in hobbies and regular activities
We can calculate your damages to ensure you seek what you deserve.
Wrongful Death Damages
You can file a wrongful death claim or lawsuit if you lost a loved one to a truck accident in Indiana. While no amount of compensation can replace them, you and your family do not deserve to suffer financial strife while grieving. A settlement or verdict can help you cope in their absence.
We can pursue awards for:
- Funeral costs, including burial or cremation services
- Loss of inheritance for your loved one’s income
- Your loved one’s medical bills
- Your loved one’s pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium for your loved one’s companionship
- Your lost wages if you took time off work to care for them
Indiana Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
You Only Have Two Years to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit in Indiana
You do not have an unlimited amount of time to take legal action. If negotiations with insurers fail, you will want the chance to hold a liable party responsible through a civil suit.
If you miss the deadline, you may see the court dismiss your case. Do not let a negligent truck driver get away with causing your injuries. Act quickly and secure your right to compensation. We can begin working on your case immediately.
How Our Legal Team Can Help
Our legal team has over 400 years of combined experience. We know how to handle truck accident cases, and we want to help you. We can:
- Investigate your accident
- Gather evidence, including pictures, videos, and witness statements
- Work with medical experts and accident reconstructionists
- Handle all the paperwork for your claim or lawsuit
- Negotiate with insurers
- Represent you in a trial
- Keep you updated on the progress of your case
We also have Spanish-speaking attorneys and paralegals.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Work with an Indiana Accident Attorney from our Firm
You don’t have to handle your case alone; you have a right to let a lawyer handle it while you rest and recover. Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can handle your case on a contingency-fee basis. We only take our fee if we win compensation on your behalf.
Call us for your free consultation. We can discuss your case and explain what our Indiana truck accident lawyers can do for you.