Build Your Case With A Michigan City Personal Injury Lawyer
Isaacs & Isaacs is a personal injury law firm proudly serving Michigan City and the surrounding area, providing legal representation in the areas of automotive accidents, bad drugs, wrongful death, abuse, and other accidents and injuries.
“The Hammer,” Darryl Isaacs, has secured settlements for Michigan City residents in Indiana who have been in an accident and who sought compensation for their injuries.
We can help if you have suffered injuries, lost a loved one, or have questions for a Michigan City personal injury attorney. We offer a confidential case review at no cost to you. Case types we handle in Michigan City include:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) cases
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Wrongful death
- Animal attacks
- Rideshare accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Tractor accidents
- Boat and watercraft accidents
Isaacs & Isaacs is available 24 hours a day. Don’t wait to call.
Why Choose Our Firm To Handle Your Case in Michigan City?
Our firm has recovered more than $2 billion for our clients. Our attorneys have experience completing settlements and winning cases at trial. We will lend this experience to your case in Michigan City.
When you hire Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, you can expect:
- An attorney who will work diligently for your financial recovery
- Prompt answers to your emails and phone calls
- To have the backing of our paralegals, investigators, experts, and other resources
Hiring our team means that you can focus on your health. If you are coping with wrongful death, we’ll afford you the time to work through your loss. Our team handles all of the complications of your case. You just focus on your well-being.
Recoveries Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Has Secured
Our team’s case victories speak to our firm’s tenacity. We have secured significant settlements and judgments across many case types, including:
- A $10 million recovery for the loved ones of a man killed in a truck accident
- A $6.475 million recovery for a child injured severely in a bus accident
- A $2.7 million recovery for a defendant injured in a car accident
These are just three of many multi-million-dollar settlements and judgments we’ve secured. Our team will seek the fair recovery you deserve.
What Our Team Will Do for You
Our firm will handle your case in its entirety. We will work with you to identify the goals for your case. We cater to the specific needs of each client, but our team can:
- Investigate the cause of your damages: We will dispatch our team to any case-related locations, gather relevant evidence, and obtain witness accounts.
- Determine the cost of your damages: By valuating your damages, we’ll set a target for your settlement or judgment. We will include both current and future losses in any recovery that we secure.
- Obtain proof of your damages: We may gather medical records, your doctor’s assessment of your injuries or illness, proof of lost income, and other documentation of your losses.
- Communicate with insurance companies and other attorneys: We handle all case-related communications, protecting you from any possible rights violations.
- Complete all case-related paperwork: Our team will complete and file your claim and all other necessary documents.
- Negotiate a settlement: We’ll negotiate with those who owe you compensation in good faith. We may secure a settlement at any point in your negligence case.
- Complete a trial if necessary: When cases require us to go to trial, we don’t hesitate. We’re prepared to take any legal action that could produce a financial recovery for you.
We generally advise that you hire an attorney. Though you can handle your case yourself, you may face significant stress from doing so. Our team has legal training, resources, and experience that could benefit your case.
Our Past Clients Often End Their Cases Satisfied
People we have helped before have left us reviews like the following:
“Karen was amazing and made me feel very comfortable with the process. She was very understanding and compassionate about our situation.” – Damiya E.
“She was so caring and sweet. Very helpful! My friend passed away in the car wreck and she was so sincere.” – Hailey S.
“I called the office the next morning, after my accident. Lauren was very friendly, and understanding. She was also very professional. In my experience with talking to her about the accident, she was very nice. The office is quick to get started on the case also.” – Evette P.
We Handle Catastrophic Injury Cases
We can fight for you if an accident has caused you or a loved one to suffer catastrophic injuries. Our clients have had injuries resulting in amputation, paralysis, quadriplegia, paraplegia, or other permanent conditions. We understand that these injuries do more than impact your ability to work or perform normal human functions—they result in emotional and mental conditions not limited to depression, anxiety, and the ability to enjoy life.
If you have been involved in a catastrophic accident, our Michigan City personal injury attorneys are available to help. Our team is ready to fight for you.
Put Our Team to Work For You. One Call, That’s All!
Our long history of getting results for our satisfied clients speaks for itself. Don’t settle for less. Read our reviews. Ask around… And when you’re ready, contact The Hammer! Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers immediately for your FREE consultation.