We all have obligations to keep our fellow citizens safe – whether that’s on I-69, in Fishers Town Commons, or in our own homes. Unfortunately, when people or companies fail to take proper precautions, others get hurt. If you or a loved one was injured due to another party’s negligence or carelessness, a Fishers personal injury lawyer on our team is ready to help you.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has over 400 years of collective legal experience. Since 1993, we have obtained more than $2 billion in verdicts and settlements for our clients. When you work with our team, we will build and manage your case so you can move forward.
Ways Our Lawyers Serving Fishers Help Personal Injury Claimants
You don’t have to manage an insurance claim or lawsuit on your own. Our lawyers will build your case while you focus on getting treatment.
- Consult your doctors and review your medical records
- Interview witnesses
- Name the liable party
- Negotiate a settlement with the insurer
- Communicate with all involved parties via phone or email
- Request a copy of the incident report
- Collect evidence, such as relevant photographs or video footage
- Represent you before a jury
We also keep in close contact with you throughout the legal process. Expect your lawyer to answer your questions right away, while also updating you on your case’s status.
Securing the Case Results Our Clients Deserve
Of the billions we’ve secured for our clients, some victories include:
- A $3.65 million settlement when our client suffered a traumatic brain injury (TBI), sustained neck and back injuries, and went into a coma following a semi-truck accident
- A $1 million settlement after our client fractured his eye socket and had to have his right foot rebuilt due to a failure-to-yield accident
- A $1.5 million wrongful death settlement after a semi-truck struck a motorcyclist
- $2.2 million for our 19-year-old client who fractured her pelvis, sustained brain damage, and went into a coma after she was rear-ended by a motorcoach bus
Every case is different, so we can’t say how much compensation you deserve until we review your situation. However, you can depend on us to go after the financial recovery you need.
Our Attorneys Take Their Fees from the Settlement or Verdict They Achieve for You
There’s no need to stress about how you’re going to finance your personal injury case. We work on contingency, so we don’t charge you:
- Start-up fees
- Hourly rates
- Out-of-pocket expenses
We will only take a fee or costs if your lawyer secures compensation for you. If that outcome isn’t possible, you owe nothing.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Fishers, call 800-333-9999
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Handles All Kinds of Injury Cases in Fishers
At our firm, we take care of clients who have suffered harm in these situations:
- Car accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Truck accidents
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Wrongful death
- Dog bites
- Catastrophic injuries
- Rideshare accidents
- Slip and fall accidents and other types of premises liability incidents
- Nursing home abuse
If you don’t see the type of accident you or a loved one was involved in, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Let’s see if we can be of assistance.
The Core of All Personal Injury Cases
What all these personal injury cases have in common is negligence. Our team can prove negligence by asserting these four elements:
- Duty of care. Another party had an obligation to keep others reasonably safe.
- Breach of duty. Another party employed a reckless action that endangered others.
- Causation. The other party caused your accident.
- Damages. You incurred financial losses as a result of getting hurt. Examples include your medical bills and lost income.
Medical bills and records, wage statements, property repair receipts, and other documents can support these factors.
Fishers Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
We’re Ready to Pursue These Losses After Your Accident in Fishers
If you were hurt in an accident, you could recover:
- Past and anticipated medical bills: If you required emergency transportation, pain relievers, mobility aids, surgery, hospitalization, physical therapy, or follow-up doctors’ appointments
- Pain and suffering: If your injuries hinder your quality of life
- Property damage expenses: If you were in a traffic accident and need to repair or replace your vehicle
- Lost wages: If you lost tips, hourly wages, bonuses, promotions, business opportunities, or other employee benefits while you were in treatment
- Lost earning potential: If your injuries or rehabilitation will keep you from returning to work for now or in the long term
- Mental anguish: If your injuries or the accident itself has taken a toll on your mental or emotional health
- Wrongful death damages: If you lost a loved one in an accident, and you need aid for their medical bills, funeral and burial costs, and other related losses
Other damages could also be available to you. Your lawyer will go over your case with a fine-toothed comb to ensure you seek all the damages you are entitled to recover.
Your Case Has a Firm Filing Deadline
Time is of the essence when suing the other party for your losses. According to IC § 34-11-2-4, there is generally a two-year time frame to file a personal injury lawsuit. Failure to comply with the deadline may leave you with few or no options for compensation.
When you consult our injury firm in Indiana, we will file your case within the appropriate time frame. We can also explain whether any factors extend or shorten your filing period.