Isaacs and Isaacs attorney Scott Weathers will be a featured speaker for the upcoming Indianapolis, Indiana live seminar, “Insurance Coverage Litigation: Secrets Insurance Companies Don’t Want Attorneys to Know.” The intermediate level seminar has been designed with attorneys in mind, providing added benefits for insurance claims adjusters and managers. Attendees are eligible to receive Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit along with credit opportunities for insurance.
Friday July 13, 2018
9am – 4:30pm
Capital Conference Center
201 N Illinois Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Conference Agenda for Attorney Scott Weathers
Creatively Framing Your Coverage Position
9:30 – 10:15, Scott A. Weathers
- Key Insured/Insurer Rights/Protections
- Duty of Good Faith, Defend and/or Indemnify
- Sample Coverage Denial and ROR Letter
- Case Intake of the Coverage Case – Advanced Screening
- Informal Investigation Strategies
- Delayed/Denied Payment: Negligence or Bad Faith
- Is the Insurer’s Duty Triggered by the Complaint?
- Whose Coverage is Potentially Triggered?
- Court Definition of “Occurrence”
- Allegations of the Complaint
- Pleading Ambiguity or Bad Faith
For a free legal consultation, call 800-333-9999
This seminar will feature five additional speakers. For full agenda, speaker list, and registration information, click here.