A car accident can diminish your quality of life and expose you to financial losses. However, you may receive awards for your economic and non-economic damages. A Zionsville car accident lawyer from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers will lead your compensation case.
Car accident cases are one of our primary practice areas, and we have recovered over $1 billion for our clients. So, when you’re seeking a personal injury firm, look no further than us.
Who May Be Liable for Your Car Accident in Boone County, IN?
Liability for your accident depends on how the accident happened. Another motorist is generally liable. Other parties who may be liable for a car accident include:
- The city of Zionsville, which may have allowed dangerous road conditions
- A vehicle manufacturer
- A parts manufacturer
- A pedestrian
- The employer of an at-fault motorist
- Anyone who contributed to your accident or has legal liability for your damages
Our team may first examine the motorists involved in your accident for negligent acts.
Causes of Car Accidents in Zionsville
Motorists have the most power to prevent accidents. When they drive safely and defensively, they may avoid causing a collision. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) found that drivers cause as much as 94% of traffic accidents.
The cause of your accident may involve:
- Distracted driving
- Drunk or drug-impaired driving
- A dangerous turn
- Disobedience of traffic signals
- A risky lane change
- Failure to yield
We’ll diagnose the precise cause of your accident. Once we know why your accident happened, we’ll identify responsible parties and take appropriate action against them.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Zionsville, call 800-333-9999
What Will Your Car Accident Settlement in Zionsville Cover?
We must investigate your case and identify all losses before seeking a fair settlement. Car accident victims can suffer a wide array of losses, including:
- Lost earning power and income: An injury can impair your ability to work. You may only work part-time, be completely unable to work, or be permanently disabled. These issues can cost you income, bonuses, retirement contributions, and earning power.
- Healthcare costs: An ambulance ride, hospitalization, emergency care, surgery, and follow-up medical visits all cost money. Your healthcare costs will depend on the type and severity of your injuries.
- Pain and suffering: Lawsuits allow you to seek coverage for non-economic losses, like pain and suffering. This damage may cover physical pain, emotional anguish, lost quality of life, and other types of trauma. You may receive coverage for treatment of pain and suffering, too.
- Property damage: Liable parties may cover the repair or replacement of your vehicle, cell phone, sunglasses, clothing, and any other property damaged in your accident.
- Wrongful death: Damages in a wrongful death case may include grief, counseling, funeral expenses, lost companionship, loss of a parent, and medical expenses—just for starters.
Every client comes to us with unique losses. A car accident lawyer from our team will work with you to identify your damages. The value of those losses will set our target for a financial recovery in Zionsville.
Zionsville Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
What does Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Offer Clients?
Our team of attorneys offers more than 400 years of combined legal experience. In handling so many cases, we’ve seen how car accident victims suffer. We provide empathetic legal help to those who need it.
Some of our firm’s victories in car accident cases include:
- A $2.7 million settlement: The victim had injuries affecting their eye, lung, arm, and leg. We recovered what they needed for medical care and other damages.
- A $1.429 million settlement: The victim broke several bones during a T-bone accident. We were able to settle for the amount she deserved.
- A $1 million settlement: The victim became trapped in their vehicle and suffered numerous injuries. Liable parties covered our client’s accident-related losses.
When you hire a car accident attorney, you should feel confident in their ability to win a case. With us, your case is in capable hands.
How Our Attorneys Handle Car Accident Cases in Zionsville
We tailor our legal approach to the client. In car accident cases, our team will generally:
Gather Evidence from the Accident
We seek out video of the accident. We also photograph the scene and property damage. We gather and preserve witness accounts. If any relevant physical evidence exists, we’ll secure it. Our team will also obtain the police report from your accident.
Document Your Damages
The more proof you have of your damages, the stronger your case may be. Our team may document your losses with:
- Medical bills
- Doctors’ written assessments of your injuries
- Bills for property repairs, including for your vehicle
- Assessments from mental health professionals
- Testimony from those who’ve witnessed your lost quality of life
- Proof of lost income
We build thorough, documented cases. This may put us in a strong negotiating position.
Communicate With the Insurance Companies
Insurance companies are generally part of the post-accident process. We’ll communicate with insurance companies so you can avoid the hassle of dealing with them.
Unless you must absolutely speak with an insurer, allow us to manage these communications.
Handle the Day-to-Day Responsibilities of a Car Accident Case
Much of our work occurs behind the scenes. From drafting your case to securing insurance policies and reviewing paperwork, the day-to-day of a car accident case isn’t glamorous.
These duties are one reason why you may choose to hire our firm. We’ll promptly and accurately complete all case-related duties while you focus on your recovery.
Negotiate a Settlement or Go to Trial
Many cases settle. Our team will organize evidence and present our strongest case during settlement negotiations. If liable parties refuse a fair settlement, we can take your case to trial.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Today for a FREE Consultation
Our lawyers’ help can be invaluable to your case. Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers knows auto accident cases as well as the Zionsville area.
Call us today at 1-800-800-8888 for a free consultation. We’re available 24/7, so don’t wait. You may have a limited period of time to take legal action.