A catastrophic injury is exactly what it sounds like: catastrophic. You could have difficulty bathing yourself, attending work, and pursuing activities you enjoy. You may be grieving the loss of a loved one who suffered a fatal condition. Our team wants to offer the legal support you want to get you through this challenging ordeal.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers advocates for injured people in Bullitt County. A Shepherdsville catastrophic injury lawyer can seek financial recovery for your past, present, and future injury-related losses. Kentucky does not limit what you can seek. You can learn more during a free case review.
We Advocate for Kentuckians Hurt in These Situations
We’ve managed countless injury cases since we first opened our doors. We’ve successfully recovered damages for people due to:
- Medical malpractice
- Traffic accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, and pedestrians
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Dog bites
- Slip and fall accidents
- Premises liability incidents
As noted, we also advocate for families who have lost loved ones.
For a free legal consultation with a catastrophic injury lawyer serving Shepherdsville, call 800-333-9999
What You Can Expect From Our Kentucky Injury Lawyers
This is likely a difficult time for you and your loved ones––especially if you have financial concerns. Yet, rather than overextending yourself, you can partner with Darryl “the Hammer” Isaacs. With his team’s help, you can prioritize your health and well-being.
- Conduct a thorough investigation into the events that led to your accident
- Enlist experts witnesses to learn more about your situation
- Assess your medical records to prove the extent of your injuries
- Compute the cost of your damages
- Handle all case-related legal paperwork and communications
- Defend you against any attempts by the defendant’s team to blame you for the catastrophic injury
- Negotiate a fair settlement with the insurance provider
- Represent you in a court trial when needed
Every case comes with its own set of obligations. We will render legal services tailor-made to reach your legal goals.
Shepherdsville Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Recoverable Damages Following a Catastrophic Injury in Kentucky
A Shepherdsville catastrophic injury lawyer can pursue damages for:
- Past, present, and future medical expenses
- Lost income and benefits
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Temporary or permanent disability coverage
- Lost earning capacity
- Diminished quality of life
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation expenses
- Permanent scarring and disfigurement
- Out-of-pocket expenses, including transportation costs, prescription medications, home modifications, and the cost of hiring a home health care nurse
If you’re filing a wrongful death case, we can seek reimbursement for funeral expenses, burial costs, and end-of-life healthcare bills.
You Have a Limited Time to Seek Damages Via a Civil Lawsuit
The state limits how long you have to file your lawsuit with the civil court system. Consider the following:
- According to Ky. Rev. Stat. § 304.39-230, you typically have two years to file a lawsuit after suffering a motor vehicle collision.
- If you were hurt in another situation, Ky. Rev. Stat. § 413.140(1) affirms that you generally have a year to take legal action if you’ve suffered a catastrophic injury due to any other accident.
- Ky. Rev. Stat. § 413.180 states that you typically have a year to file a wrongful death lawsuit if you’ve recently lost a loved one to a catastrophic injury.
During your free case review, you can learn more about the deadlines that apply to your case.
We Advocate for People With These Catastrophic Injuries
Catastrophic injuries differ from regular injuries because they impair many aspects of your life. At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we help our clients handle all types of catastrophic injuries, including:
- Traumatic brain injuries, such as concussions and brain bleeds
- Broken and fractured bones
- Nerve damage
- Spinal cord trauma, including paralysis
- Torn ligaments
- The loss of one or more senses
Any injury that affects your day-to-day function is catastrophic. As such, you may not see your specific condition listed above.
Seeking Medical Attention Is in Your Best Interest
You might write off your condition as minor and attempt to move on with your life. However, your injury could have more consequences than what initially meets the eye. This is why we urge you to visit a healthcare provider. By doing so:
- You get supporting information to bolster your case, such as your imaging scans, prescription names, and lab test results.
- We can use your doctor’s testimony to connect your injuries to your accident.
- You show the insurer that you’re serious about recovering from your condition and seeking damages.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers is well-connected to resources in the Shepherdsville area. We can refer you to doctors in the region who can treat your injuries and work with our lawyers to build your case.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What to Expect During Your Free Case Review with Our Injury Team
The words “case review” may intimidate you. Yet, this is nothing more than a simple discussion about your legal rights and options. It’s also an opportunity for you to:
- Ask questions specific to your situation
- Explore the possibility of partnering with our injury team
- Learn about your next steps
- Inquire how state law applies to you
Ask about our previous case results
We’ll also explain our payment plan. We work on contingency, so you don’t pay any upfront fees or costs to get our help. There is no obligation to partner with us when you call. We’re eager to listen to your story and advocate for you.
Let Us Handle Your Catastrophic Injury Case in Shepherdsville, KY
If you’ve recently sustained a catastrophic injury due to someone else’s negligence, a Shepherdsville catastrophic injury lawyer from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can manage your case. Our lawyers have more than 400 years of combined legal experience, and we’re dedicated to helping our clients get justice.
We’re standing by around the clock to hear your story. Call today to begin your free case evaluation.