Have you lost a loved one in Shelbyville? If their death was wrongful, then you may get coverage for your funeral expenses, pain and suffering, and other damages.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers will seek the recovery you deserve. A Shelbyville wrongful death lawyer from our firm will defend your rights while leading your case.
Reasons to Hire Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers for Your Wrongful Death Case in Shelbyville
Our team serving Shelbyville leads wrongful death cases with compassion and determination. While we will treat you and your loved ones with empathy, we will seek a fair settlement or judgment with grit and fearlessness.
You can trust our team to:
- Stand firm when your case gets challenging
- Take on attorneys or insurance companies with the power to settle your case
- Defend your rights
- Handle every step of the legal process
You deserve time and space to cope with your loss. We will start and finish your wrongful death action, allowing you to recover as necessary. You might also hire our firm because:
Our Track Record in Wrongful Death Cases Speaks for Itself
With more than $2 billion in settlements secured for our clients, we’ve handled our share of wrongful death cases. Some results in those wrongful death cases include:
- $10 million: This case involved a man who passed away after a semi-truck hit his vehicle head-on. We secured this recovery for his surviving loved ones.
- $2.7 million: This case involved a 30-year-old man who passed away after his vehicle was struck by a tractor.
- $1.5 million: This case involved a teenaged motorcyclist who died from accident-related injuries. A semi-truck struck him, and we obtained this recovery for the motorcyclist’s surviving loved ones.
These are just a few examples of the recoveries we’ve secured in wrongful death cases. Our team will work tirelessly to get you the recovery you deserve, too.
Our Former Clients Have Good Things to Say About Our Legal Team
We want every client we represent to have a positive experience. Testimonials often confirm that we’ve achieved this goal of client satisfaction:
- “John came to our house and went over the legal part of it thoroughly, quickly, but he always made it more about us. I would recommend them to anybody because they’re going to make sure that you’re protected. It just always felt like we were dealing with family instead of a legal process.” – Tammy S., former client
- “It was a pleasure to have the Isaacs & Isaacs team help me after being hit by a truck as I was walking to the market. They went above and beyond to help with all I went through.” – JoeAnn S., former client
The Shelbyville wrongful death lawyer that leads your case will strive for your complete satisfaction. We serve our wrongful death clients by:
- Responding promptly to emails, calls, texts, and other communications
- Accommodating special requests that you have of us
- Providing regular case updates
We treat clients like family. If you’ve lost a loved one, you deserve nothing less.
For a free legal consultation with a wrongful death lawyer serving Shelbyville-IN, call 800-333-9999
Services That Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Will Provide You
Having lost a loved one, your hands are likely full. Our firm will handle every feature of your wrongful death action. For most clients, our responsibilities include:
- Finding liability for your loved one’s passing: Our attorneys can only seek fair compensation if we know who to seek that compensation from. We will determine liability early in the legal process.
- Determining the cost of your damages: Each case has a different value. We must ensure the accurate calculation of your damages. Any financial recovery that we secure must cover your current and future losses, as you generally only have one shot at a wrongful death recovery.
- Preserving critical evidence: Evidence can determine the outcome of a wrongful death case. We will seek any evidence that supports your case for awards. We will gather and preserve such evidence, then present it during settlement negotiations or trial.
- Working with experts and your doctors: Our firm embraces any party who can improve your case. This may mean working with your doctors to understand your injuries. It may also mean hiring experts to testify or create exhibits.
- Leading settlement negotiations: A settlement is one possible way to resolve your wrongful death action in Shelbyville. We will communicate with the attorneys for the defendants in your case. If they offer you a fair settlement, we will inform you of the offer. Accepting a settlement generally allows you to avoid going to court.
- Protecting your rights: No matter which direction your case follows, our team will protect your rights throughout the process.
Wrongful death claims often involve significant monetary sums. A lawyer from our team can be a helpful advisor and sounding board for you.
Shelbyville-IN Wrongful Death Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Recoverable Damages in Shelbyville Wrongful Death Cases
The Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers team will create a detailed account of your losses. Each case we handle presents unique losses, but victims of wrongful death may generally suffer:
- Economic damages: These damages have a clear monetary cost and can include the loss of a loved one’s earnings. Calculating economic damages is generally straightforward but may be more difficult in wrongful death cases. We will determine the value of all your monetary damages.
- Non-economic losses: Non-economic losses are especially relevant in wrongful death cases. These damages, like pain and suffering and loss of companionship, do not have a clear monetary value. Yet, they can be among the most substantial categories of damages in a wrongful death case.
Other recoverable losses in a wrongful death case may include funeral expenses, medical costs, loss of inheritance, loss of parental guidance, and counseling for grief. It is our firm’s job to obtain the financial recovery your family needs. We will get to work as soon as possible.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Today to Discuss Your Wrongful Death Case
Don’t wait to contact our team. A wrongful death lawyer serving Shelby County from our firm is prepared to fight for you. First, we need to hear from you.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers for your free consultation. We will answer your questions and address your concerns with the compassion you deserve.