Did someone’s negligence lead to your loved one’s death in Seymour? A Seymour wrongful death lawyer from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can lead your case for compensation.
We will seek coverage for all eligible losses, including your pain and suffering. Don’t stress yourself with a legal case during this trying time; let our team assist you.
Am I Eligible to File a Wrongful Death Case in Seymour?
Our firm can determine whether a wrongful death claim is right for you. We generally advise that you speak with us about a wrongful death action if you suspect your loved one’s death was avoidable or somebody else’s fault.
Our attorneys handle wrongful death cases in Seymour related to:
- Truck accidents
- Car accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Medical errors
- Defective medical devices
- Defective drugs
- Pedestrian accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Other types of accidents
If your loved one passed away from a preventable injury or illness in Seymour, we want to discuss your case. You may get financial relief for the losses you’re experiencing and those that may arise in the future.
What Is the Liability Standard in Seymour Wrongful Death Cases?
Our team will determine whether someone’s negligence led to your loved one’s wrongful death. Someone is generally negligent if:
- They owe another party a duty of care
- They breach their duty of care
- Their breach of duty of care causes a harmful event, like a wrongful death
- The victim suffers damages because of negligence
Negligence can look different depending on case type and personal circumstances. Motorists can be negligent, as can doctors, product manufacturers, and property owners. We will review your loved one’s case to determine where negligence occurred.
For a free legal consultation with a wrongful death lawyer serving Seymour, call 800-333-9999
Why Should Those Who’ve Suffered a Wrongful Death Hire Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers?
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers proudly serves those who’ve suffered a wrongful death in their family. We want to take the responsibility of a legal case off of your hands—you’ve dealt with enough already.
Though seeking justice for a wrongful death is advisable, it is not always easy. If you hire our firm, you can avoid having to re-address the details of your loved one’s passing.
Clients choose Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers because:
- We have recovered $1 billion in settlements for our clients, including several victories in wrongful death cases
- Our personal injury attorneys offer more than 400 years of combined legal experience
- Our firm is rooted in family, and we treat each client as a member of our family
- We have documented experience with wrongful death cases and put that experience to work for clients like you
We will handle all case-related expenses. Our firm will hire any experts who can improve your case. We will also rely on investigators as we seek evidence of negligence. When we accept a wrongful death case, our objective is to win.
Our Fee Structure Favors the Client
Each Seymour wrongful death attorney at our firm works for a contingency fee. This fee structure means you won’t have to pay any upfront fees or costs. Rather, we only receive a fee when we secure a judgment or settlement for you.
Contingency fees ensure that we can represent any wrongful death victim in Seymour. Your financial situation is no obstacle to us. If you have suffered a wrongful loss and need help, you can rely on a Seymour wrongful death lawyer from our firm.
Client Support for Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers
We encourage every prospective client to review our testimonials. Accounts from former clients indicate how tirelessly we work for the wrongful death victims we represent:
- “John came to our house and went over the legal part of it thoroughly, quickly, but he always made it more about us. I would recommend them to anybody because they’re going to make sure that you’re protected. It just always felt like we were dealing with family instead of a legal process.” – Tammy S., former client
- “It was a pleasure to have the Isaacs & Isaacs team help me after being hit by a truck as I was walking to the market. They went above and beyond to help with all I went through.” – JoeAnn S., former client
Wrongful death victims deserve a law firm that will go the extra mile. That is what Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers promises to do.
Seymour Wrongful Death Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
What Compensation Should I Receive for a Wrongful Death in Seymour?
Wrongful death victims each have unique stories that often include significant damages. We will evaluate your situation, looking out for losses such as:
Lost Companionship and Guidance
This is a non-economic loss common in wrongful death cases. Spouses who lose their husband or wife also lose their companionship, and children of wrongful death victims lose a parent and all the benefits a parent provides.
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering is a certainty in any wrongful death case. We must evaluate all of the ways that your loss has caused you to suffer, including:
- Loss of sleep
- Grief and other forms of anguish
- Lost quality of life
- Conditions like depression or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
We can also seek coverage for any treatment you require for your pain and suffering, like counseling, therapy, and medications.
Lost Financial Support
If the decedent earned income to support their family, we’ll seek appropriate coverage. Recoverable losses may include:
- Lost wages
- Lost future earning power
- Lost investments
- Lost benefits from the decedent’s employer
- Loss of the decedent’s value to their household
Depending on the decedent’s age at their passing, these financial losses may be significant.
Liable parties may cover the cost of your loved one’s funeral and burial.
If your loved one received medical attention related to their fatal injury or illness, we will include the cost of that care in your case.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Today for a Free Consultation
Having a lawyer on your side can be a great relief. Our wrongful death lawyers serving Seymour will review your case and assist you in seeking justice for your loved one. Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation.
Don’t wait to call our team. Indiana may restrict the time we have to file your case, per IC § 34-23-1-1. The sooner you call, the sooner we can get started.