Residents of Portage, Indiana, know Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers as “the Hammer.” That’s because we bring the hammer down on uncooperative insurance companies and negligent road users. If you suffered harm in a bicycle accident, we’re ready to start serving you now.
A Portage bicycle accident lawyer offers more than legal aid. They offer a compassionate, helping hand in your time of need. Our team will do everything possible to recover compensation for your losses, including pain and suffering. We offer free case reviews where you can explore your options now.
You Can Afford Legal Aid from Our Firm
If you’re worried about whether you can afford an attorney, we understand. You have enough financial stress to contend with right now. That’s why our law firm offers help on contingency.
We don’t charge any fees unless we win or settle your case. A pre-determined percentage of your settlement pays for our help. We don’t charge any upfront fees or costs to start advocating for you. This means you can partner with our team at your earliest convenience without worrying about your financial obligations.
For a free legal consultation with a bicycle accidents lawyer serving Portage, call 800-333-9999
We Will Seek Recovery for Your Injury-Related Losses
We will seek to recover the expenses stemming from your bicycle accident, including:
- Bills from hospitals and doctors
- The cost of continued care
- Physical therapy expenses
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earning potential
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Disfigurement or handicap
- Past and future pain and suffering
If your loved one has passed away, and you’re interested in filing a wrongful death claim, compensable losses include funeral expenses, end-of-life medical bills, and more.
Portage Bicycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
You Must File Your Case in Accordance with Indiana’s Statute of Limitations
Per IC § 34-11-2-4, Indiana residents generally have two years to file personal injury lawsuits. That seems like a long time. However, as you focus on recovering from your injuries, returning to work, and getting back to your normal life, those days can fall off your calendar quickly.
You don’t want to lose your right to damages by filing your case too late. When you partner with a bicycle accident lawyer serving Portage from our firm, we can manage your case’s deadlines. This protects your right to compensation and prevents the other party from contesting your case.
What You Can Expect from Your Injury Lawyer Serving Porter County
Your bicycle accident lawyer will:
- Conduct an investigation: Your lawyer will gather any evidence needed to make your case. If there are eyewitnesses to talk to, medical experts to consult, or surveillance footage of the accident to review, your lawyer will handle it. With this information, they can build your case.
- Handle communications: Your lawyer will handle all communications and give you important updates. We also make sure that our lawyers are easy to contact, so if you have any questions, you can always reach out and ask.
- Calculate fair compensation: Your lawyer will review the facts of your case and evaluate the accident’s impact on your life. Then, they will figure out what you can recover and fight for what you need.
- Hold liable parties accountable: If someone’s negligence or actions caused your accident, your lawyer will build your case and hold them accountable. Showing liability can be difficult on your own. Yet, your attorney will do everything they can to show that you were not at fault and deserve compensation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Will Determine Liability for Your Injury-Related Losses
After reviewing your case’s evidence, we could hold one or more of the following parties accountable for your losses:
- A negligent driver. Many car-on-bicycle collisions arise from driver error. If a driver drove while fatigued, distracted, or intoxicated, we can hold them accountable for your losses.
- Another bicyclist: Another cyclist who is not paying attention can easily cause a bicycle accident. Just like motorists, cyclists must ride with caution to avoid harming others.
- Road conditions: A poorly maintained road can also cause bicycle accidents. Potholes, unclearly-marked lanes, and uneven pavement threaten all road users’ safety. If a town or municipality is to blame for your accident, you could pursue compensation.
Our lawyers will advocate for you at every stage of the legal process. This involves identifying all liable parties and pursuing what you need.
We Advocate for Bicyclists Suffering from These Conditions
There are no airbags or metal frames protecting you from harm when you’re riding a bicycle. As a result, injuries from a bike accident can be quite severe, resulting in costly medical bills and tremendous financial distress.
Our injury team serving Portage has recovered damages for people suffering from:
- Broken bones
- Internal bleeding
- Organ damage
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Road rash
- Soft-tissue injuries, such as sprains and strains
We encourage you to seek medical attention as soon as possible if you suffered harm in a collision. The information you get from your healthcare team, such as your imaging scans, can support your right to damages.
Considerations After Your Bicycle Accident in Portage, Indiana
To support your right to compensation, we recommend that you:
- Seek medical care and follow through with your treatment plan
- Take photos of your bicycle, the car’s damage, and your injuries (if possible)
- Request a copy of the police report and review it for accuracy
- Refrain from sharing information about your accident online
- Refuse to give the insurance company a recorded statement
We also encourage you to consider partnering with our injury team.
Consult with “the Hammer” on Your Injury Case
Our lawyers have more than four centuries of combined legal experience, and we have secured $1 billion in settlements for our clients. We are prepared to fight for you, too.
Contact Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers for your free consultation today to learn more about your legal options. Our bicycle accident lawyers serving Portage are ready to pursue the compensation you need.