Did your loved one pass away under wrongful circumstances in Plainfield? Liable parties may owe you for your pain and suffering, funeral expenses, lost financial support, and other damages.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers represents those who’ve lost a loved one because of negligence. A Plainfield wrongful death lawyer from our team can handle your wrongful death claim from beginning to end.
Wrongful Deaths Cause Immense Loss—Victims Deserve Financial Justice
Wrongful death cases are the most serious that we come across. When a spouse, child, or other loved one loses a dear relative or partner, that person cannot be replaced. However, we do our best to help surviving loved ones heal and move forward.
Some of the losses that result from a wrongful death are recoverable, and we work hard to recover them. Such losses can include:
Our firm understands that a loved one’s passing is, first and foremost, an emotional and psychological loss. However, the loss of a loved one can also put great financial strain on surviving loved ones. We see clients suffer financially from the loss of a loved one’s:
- Regular income, whether it is a salary, hourly wage, or other form of earnings
- Employer-provided benefits, including healthcare coverage and 401(k) contributions
- Investment earnings
Financial hardship can cause problems in every area of your life. We will work to recover any financial support you’ve lost because of your loved one’s wrongful death.
If your loved one underwent medical care related to their fatal condition, we’ll work to recover those costs. Such healthcare costs may come from:
- Emergency transportation
- Emergency department care
- End-of-life care
- Chemotherapy and other treatments related to a fatal illness
Our team can work with physicians to understand the true cost of your loved one’s medical care.
Funeral and Burial Expenses
According to Healthline, a funeral service, burial, and other final expenses generally cost around $15,000. Depending on your personal circumstances, the cost of laying a loved one to rest may be even greater than that.
Our team will itemize and seek coverage for all funeral and burial expenses. We also often seek coverage for other types of losses, some of which are non-economic. These losses may include:
- Pain and suffering: Pain and suffering is an undeniable aspect of wrongful death cases. Both the decedent and surviving loved ones suffer in unique ways. Our firm will determine the cost of all pain and suffering in your case. We may also seek compensation for any counseling you need after your loved one’s passing.
- Loss of companionship: Losing a partner, especially suddenly, leaves a spouse without companionship, a helping hand in raising children, and the person they chose to live their life with. These are losses that we account for in wrongful death cases.
- Loss of guidance and instruction: Children who lose a parent also lose the wisdom, instruction, protection, and guidance that the parent would have provided in the future. This may also be a recoverable loss.
You deserve a wrongful death lawyer who can fight to recover these damages. Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers will assign you a wrongful death attorney who knows the Plainfield area, is familiar with wrongful death cases, and will seek the best possible outcome for you.
For a free legal consultation with a wrongful death lawyer serving Plainfield, call 800-333-9999
Our Firm Handles All Wrongful Death Cases
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers handles several types of wrongful death cases. We have seen the common causes of wrongful deaths and represent those who’ve lost a loved one due to:
- A car accident
- A truck accident
- A slip and fall accident
- Medical malpractice
- A pedestrian accident
- Nursing home abuse or neglect
- A motorcycle accident
- A workplace accident
- A defective drug or medical device
If the circumstances that caused your loved one’s death are not listed here, a Plainfield wrongful death attorney from our firm may still be able to assist you. We can give you more information during your free consultation.
We Handle Plainfield Wrongful Death Cases in Their Entirety
If you choose Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers to lead your wrongful death claim, we will handle all of your wrongful death claim. These cases generally require us to:
- Investigate: We may speak with witnesses, gather physical evidence, photograph the accident scene, obtain a police report, and take other steps to understand your loved one’s passing. The investigation will help us determine liability. It may also produce evidence that we use during settlement negotiations or at trial.
- Identify: We will identify all parties with legal responsibility for your loved one’s passing. These liable parties may ultimately cover the cost of your damages.
- Calculate: Once we have identified all of your damages, we will calculate their monetary value. This value will tell us how much to seek during settlement talks or at trial.
- Negotiate: We lead settlement negotiations for each of our clients. These negotiations may produce a financial agreement that covers your losses fairly.
- Defend: As your attorneys, we’ll defend your rights throughout your wrongful death case in Plainfield. You won’t have to answer calls from other lawyers, insurance companies, or others involved in your case. We’ll occupy the frontlines of your case while you focus on moving forward with your life.
We have secured many case victories for our clients, including in wrongful death cases. Our Plainfield wrongful death attorneys will fight for the recovery that you and your loved ones deserve.
A Former Client Describes Their Experience with Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers
This client’s experience gives you a glimpse into our firm’s dedication to our clients:
“John came to our house and went over the legal part of it thoroughly, quickly, but he always made it more about us. I would recommend them to anybody because they’re going to make sure that you’re protected. It just always felt like we were dealing with family instead of a legal process.” – Tammy S., former client
We will show you and your loved ones the same respect and attention that Tammy speaks of.
Plainfield Wrongful Death Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Call Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Don’t try to fight for justice on behalf of a deceased loved one without help. A Plainfield wrongful death lawyer from Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyer is ready and able to help you. Call us today for your free consultation.