Despite providing great joy and a sense of adventure, a simple motorcycle ride can sometimes end with a wrecked motorcycle and broken bones, if we are lucky! Unfortunately, a motorcycle accident may even end in death. Seek the help of a Paducah motorcycle accident lawyer following your involvement in a motorcycle accident.
Why Should I Hire a Paducah Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
When you’re trying to return to recover after a motorcycle accident, you may not be physically or mentally strong enough to fight your own battles. You may require help when seeking damages from the at-fault driver. That’s where one of our personal injury lawyers at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers can be there to assist you.
If you try to deal directly with an insurance company, they may deliberately prey upon you while in your weakened state. They’re hoping to pay you as little as possible to protect their bottom line. It would help if you remembered that the at-fault driver’s insurance company is your adversary. They aren’t your friend, even though they may act as though they are.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Paducah, call 800-333-9999
Dos and Don’ts Right After a Motorcycle Accident
Following a motorcycle accident, you may feel many emotions. You may be frustrated, devastated, or even in pain. Remain as clear-headed as possible; doing so can help prevent you from becoming a target of the other party’s insurance company or attorney.
- Do report your motorcycle accident to your insurance agent.
- Do make sure to file a police report.
- If you can use your phone camera to take pictures of the accident scene from every angle.
- Even if you feel fine at the accident scene, get checked out by a doctor as soon as possible. You need to be aware that some injuries can take days or weeks to emerge.
- Do collect the contact information of eyewitnesses.
- Don’t sign any documents or answer any questions unless talking with a police officer. If it is an insurance adjuster or the other parties’ attorney, do not answer questions or sign anything until your attorney is present.
- Don’t post anything on social media about the accident. Anything you post may be used against you by the at-fault insurance company.
Paducah Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-333-9999
Possible Damages or Injuries Sustained
Motorcyclists are so vulnerable when a collision occurs that they frequently suffer spinal injuries, sometimes amputations, not to mention head trauma. That’s why compensation is crucial. It helps cover those mounting medical bills, loss of income because you can’t work, and any long-term or life-long care you have to pay for. These medical needs might include ongoing physical therapy, speech therapy, or renovations to your home should you need a wheelchair ramp or a specially outfitted car.
At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we have professionals whose expertise we enlist when we need specific testimony during legal proceedings. A professional can discuss your present and future needs with a judge or jury. This expert testimony can go a long way when seeking compensation for your damages and injuries.
What Happens Once I Retain a Paducah Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
After being involved in a Paducah motorcycle accident, you should contact a personal injury lawyer following medical treatment.
Focus on your health so that a personal injury lawyer can focus on:
- Communicating with the at-fault driver(s) or insurance company from that point forward
- Investigating the accident and collecting evidence to support your case begins
- Compiling evidence, writing, and delivering the “Injury Demand Letter” to the insurer
- Negotiating with the insurer for a fair and equitable financial settlement
- If negotiations fail, your attorney can file a lawsuit after discussing the options with you, and your case may be moved to a courtroom
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What Does an Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyer Cost?
You have nothing to lose by consulting with us at Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers about your case. We work on a contingency fee basis. We do not charge legal fees unless we win or settle your case as part of our legal practice. You don’t need to add a legal bill to your stack of accident-related bills. If we lose your case, you don’t pay us anything.
Call a Paducah Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we understand that it can make you anxious to pick up the phone and call a lawyer following such a traumatic accident. We will do our best to answer your questions during your free consultation and guide you through the next steps of the process. Don’t be afraid to ask us about your concerns, including whether you think you even have a case.
Our attorneys have over 400 years of combined legal experience. We have also recovered $1 billion in settlements for our clients. We have helped thousands of clients in similar situations, and we are confident that we can help you. Our Attorneys are licensed in Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Nevada, Texas, and Illinois. We want to help as many people as possible; our Spanish-speaking team members allow us to make communication easy for clients.
Anytime you’re ready to call for a free consultation, know our lawyers and professional support staff are standing by, ready to help you.